Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2014 Topps heritage mystery redemtion card  (Read 864 times)
tescovouchers (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:13:03 AM

I have a 2014 topps heritage mystery auto redemption code and account.

If the right offer is made i will send you the login info and you log in and put your password address and make it your own.this is probably going to be a 2000$ card the others this year were jose abreu rookie autos valued as high as 5500 on ebay.people are speculating this one will be Yankees rookie Masahiro Tanaka which is the most desired rook this year and dont forget it will be auto'd.topps customer service confirms that there are only 25 of them to be signed which is one quarter of the 100 abreu rookies.

OFFERS??

ESCROW ACCEPTED Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:59:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740207.msg9002279#msg9002279

Seems odd for multiple people on this forum to have identical redemption cards that they describe in a similar way. Are you the same person?

bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:36:08 PM

Ty this guy is a scammer he agreed to a deal yesterday and never sent funds on thescreen name mp2btc.you can check the posts.he posted this:

the others this year were jose abreu rookie autos valued as high as 5500 on ebay.people are speculating this one will be Yankees rookie Masahiro Tanaka which is the most desired rook this year and dont forget it will be auto'd.topps customer service confirms that there are only 25 of them to be signed which is one quarter of the 100 abreu rookies.

and thos is the im I sent to josh who uses account mp2btc:

bobolini

Activity: 226

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +2(2)
Re: BTC loan of 0.08
« Sent to: mp2btc on: September 28, 2014, 02:52:30 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
hey josh,

I have my account here which has a paying win88 sig deal.I have a 2014 topps heritage mystery auto redemption code and account and i will send you the login info and you log in and put your password address and make it your own.this is probably going to be a 2000$ card the others this year were jose abreu rookie autos valued as high as 5500 on ebay.people are speculating this one will be Yankees rookie Masahiro Tanaka which is the most desired rook this year and dont forget it will be auto'd.topps customer service confirms that there are only 25 of them to be signed which is one quarter of the 100 abreu rookies.I also own a .com and if you have godaddy i can transfer it to you.

Can someone with default trust please mark these two scam accounts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: