Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Metal Coin - X11 POW with MTT - Launch on 1st Oct 2014 at 1pm UTC+0  (Read 13795 times)
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:50:28 AM

Being trying to compile a windows wallet for day but stuck at this error so still need someone who can compile windows wallet. We have receive few forumer willing help us to compile windows wallet at launch.

Code:
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x9aa): undefined reference t
o `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x9c8): undefined reference t
o `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0xa34): undefined reference t
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x1771): undefined reference
to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x178f): undefined reference
to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x1836): undefined reference
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [release\MTC-qt.exe] Error 1

Source link will release at launch. altcoincalendar.info/coins/912-MTC

Bounty:

Someone who can compile windows wallet and we will pay you in MTC coin equivalent of 0.05 BTC.

And where is the link to the source? Are you gonna post it after the launch?

is there a windows wallet ready?!

Check if your libleveldb.a compiled all necessary files correctly
 the problem could be that your Windows find.exe is overruling your MSYS file.exe. They both work very differently and are not interchangeable. The makefile of LevelDB uses the Unix style find.exe. You can fix this by explicitly putting your MSYS find.exe directory before the Windows find.exe directory (which should be something like C:\Window\System32\find.exe).

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MetalDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

We did tried to change path before but it still produce same error. And also libleveldb.a exist with necessary file.

Being trying to compile a windows wallet for day but stuck at this error so still need someone who can compile windows wallet. We have receive few forumer willing help us to compile windows wallet at launch.

Code:
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x9aa): undefined reference t
o `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x9c8): undefined reference t
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0xa34): undefined reference t
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x1771): undefined reference
to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x178f): undefined reference
./build\checkpointsync.o:checkpointsync.cpp:(.text+0x1836): undefined reference
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [release\MTC-qt.exe] Error 1

Source link will release at launch. altcoincalendar.info/coins/912-MTC

Bounty:

Someone who can compile windows wallet and we will pay you in MTC coin equivalent of 0.05 BTC.

And where is the link to the source? Are you gonna post it after the launch?

is there a windows wallet ready?!

Check if your libleveldb.a compiled all necessary files correctly
 the problem could be that your Windows find.exe is overruling your MSYS file.exe. They both work very differently and are not interchangeable. The makefile of LevelDB uses the Unix style find.exe. You can fix this by explicitly putting your MSYS find.exe directory before the Windows find.exe directory (which should be something like C:\Window\System32\find.exe).
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:42:03 AM

how many hours left until coin launch?

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:02:52 AM

4 hours left to launch
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:17:50 AM

4 hours left to launch

wallet is ready?
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:18:51 AM

Thnx mods Smiley
MetalDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:12:01 AM

less than 3 hours.

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:26:51 AM

Which pool will be everyone mining on?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:17:35 PM

Check Suprnova Smiley

That's where my rigs are pointed

thx mate ! Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
xPooky

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:24:02 PM

Check Suprnova Smiley
I already pointed my rigs there Smiley
I almost missed the pool somehow, thanks for reminding me Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:25:07 PM

Check Suprnova Smiley

Its the first in the list :-)))

godda04

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

Can someone explain this to me. What is the advantage of using a huge mining farm if the block reward is the same and theres a specific block target time. Im assuming that the block time is the time between finding blocks. In the case of metal coin, the block reward is 24 and the block time is 2 minutes. Whats the point in using a  massive rig. Surely the only advantage would be getting a larger portion of those 24 coins in each block? thanks
xPooky

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:27:44 PM

Check Suprnova Smiley

Its the first in the list :-)))
Yea i see that now Smiley
godda04

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

Can someone explain this to me. What is the advantage of using a huge mining farm if the block reward is the same and theres a specific block target time. Im assuming that the block time is the time between finding blocks. In the case of metal coin, the block reward is 24 and the block time is 2 minutes. Whats the point in using a  massive rig. Surely the only advantage would be getting a larger portion of those 24 coins in each block? thanks

this

So the block reward time doesn't change, when you start mining a block its going to take on average 2 minutes for each block to complete? Do pools mine multiple blocks at once?
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:35:03 PM

this

So the block reward time doesn't change, when you start mining a block its going to take on average 2 minutes for each block to complete? Do pools mine multiple blocks at once?

Blocks take on average for this coin about 2 minutes to complete.
Larger farms = more shares sent to stratum.
More shares sent = more coins paid to the miner.

godda04

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

Okay, ive got it, thanks to you 2 for replying
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:38:50 PM

If all goes according to plan, then yes, all you get by renting a huge farm is a larger portion of those 24 coins in each block.

However, if you're the first one to do so (instamining the earliest blocks), your percentage payout on those earlier coins will be greater than if you rent the same large amount of hashrate later once more miners jump on the coin. Like, let's say Metalcoin has 6 gh/s right out of the gate, and you rent 3 gh/s-- this will give you 33% of all Metalcoin mined for the duration of your rental. But if you wait until the hashrate grows to 27gh/s and then rent 3 gh/s, at that point you're spending the same on your rental but only getting 10% of all Metalcoin.

There are other advantages of renting large hashrate early. Sometimes a new coin's block release timing will have an error, and a large amount of hashrate will find blocks more quickly than every 2 minutes as per target, kind of like overdriving the release time. This is an outside chance situation and usually is detrimental to the overall perception of the coin, since it relies on an obvious error in the code which shuts out the support of other crucial early adopter miners, but I've seen it work quite a few times.

Renting large hashrate is most effective on coin releases with short PoW and high block rewards as a percentage of total supply. The most recent example of this is Utilitycoin. It's less effective on PoW-only coins but this adds more overall stability through better distribution.

twitter.com/notsofast
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:41:52 PM

If all goes according to plan, then yes, all you get by renting a huge farm is a larger portion of those 24 coins in each block.

However, if you're the first one to do so (instamining the earliest blocks), your percentage payout on those earlier coins will be greater than if you rent the same large amount of hashrate later once more miners jump on the coin. Like, let's say Metalcoin has 6 gh/s right out of the gate, and you rent 3 gh/s-- this will give you 33% of all Metalcoin mined for the duration of your rental. But if you wait until the hashrate grows to 27gh/s and then rent 3 gh/s, at that point you're spending the same on your rental but only getting 10% of all Metalcoin.

There are other advantages of renting large hashrate early. Sometimes a new coin's block release timing will have an error, and a large amount of hashrate will find blocks more quickly than every 2 minutes as per target, kind of like overdriving the release time. This is an outside chance situation and usually is detrimental to the overall perception of the coin, since it relies on an obvious error in the code which shuts out the support of other crucial early adopter miners, but I've seen it work quite a few times.

Renting large hashrate is most effective on coin releases with short PoW and high block rewards as a percentage of total supply. The most recent example of this is Utilitycoin. It's less effective on PoW-only coins but this adds more overall stability through better distribution.

Perfect explanation.

And thats why everyone wants to be the first... and some pools have dedicated machines only for compiling wallets as fast as they can :-D

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

Perfect explanation.

And thats why everyone wants to be the first... and some pools have dedicated machines only for compiling wallets as fast as they can :-D

So *that's* why you've always got the first pool up! A dedicated wallet-compiling box! Shoulda known

twitter.com/notsofast
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:44:07 PM

Perfect explanation.

So *that's* why you've always got the first pool up! A dedicated wallet-compiling box! Shoulda known

shhhh ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: