Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We want you for InfoCoin Community  (Read 1442 times)
infocoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:10:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to introduce InfoCoin – absolutely new and completely functioning solution that will definitely change the way you used to know cryptocurrencies.

InfoCoin facts and figures

Name: InfoCoin INF
Algorithm: X13 Pow + PoS
Blocktime: 180 seconds
Total coins: 100’000’000 INF
Premine: 15%
Instamine: 15’000’000 INF

The main reason why we make this announcement here on BitcoinTalk.org  is that we want to make community members aware of our product and our goals.

Our team of beautiful minds has just released conscientiously developed project. We are fascinated by cryptocurrencies. Just like Steve Jobs, we didn’t start reinventing the wheel – we reinvented the approach, and our brilliant ideas transformed into impeccable project. We have made a new coin for the masses, easy-to-understand, easy-to-use, fair and clear. We offer our users  unprecedented turn-key solution - the coin itself and a special package with miner and wallet, already configured and simplified in the extreme. So there’s no doubt our project will generate enthusiastic response among those who are far from complicated cryptocoin mathematics, for those who have no clue but feel a strong urge to try, for those 99% of population. We don’t pretend to conquest community members to use our product. But we need assistance, attention and involvement of the community for the further project development and business operations.

First we would like to tell you about “infobusiness”. We define infobusiness as a significant niche of e-commerce segment.  Infobusiness acts in sales of information and knowledge, as well as all e-learning, online education, consulting, researches, webinars, online trainings and paid subscriptions. In other words, there are no losses of your assets (recurring sales do not cause additional cost for vendor). So, we plan to use this coin as payment method for such kind of a product like an additional revenue stream for infobusiness.

According to market research analysis and statistics, today’s volume of online education market is roughly estimated at $100 billion and is predicted to be $200 billion up to 2017. The Wall Street Journal claims that the total amount both from venture companies and private investors is $10 billion so far. In particular, Chinese online education market got an investment of $1 billion to-date.

InfoCoin may be used and traded as any other coin. We see great opportunities, our highest goals stand beyond these words. We aim to make InfoCoin the most convenient payment method for a wide variety of infobusinesses, trainings and services.  We see new prospects opening up and want to win the interest of the broadest audience.

https://i.imgur.com/dEg1MYZ.png

At this point we want BitcoinTalk community to get on board. The more you contribute, the more eager we are to build long-term and strong partner relations.
We have what to offer you. Currently our treasury contains 30 mln InfoCoins. We plan to operate these funds both within and outside the community, not in a common way. Each coin of this treasury will be sold and consumed with the maximum benefit.  Each coin will be working beyond cryptocurrency community and will be sold to infobusiness audience, which is billions of participants.

We determine our treasury to strengthen and improve the coin. The coin makes itself more strong, as its turnover will be alive outside the traditional cryptocoin community.

Distribution of treasury:
- coin packages for our users (as a part of the product they purchase), estimated price of each package – $50-$100;
- marketing operations, including  MLM marketing ($200’000);
- business promotion to establish strong brand identity ($200’000);
- largescale advertising campaigns, media coverage and publications in nonspecific resources outside of digital currencies area to conquer the interest of wide audience ($300’000);
- attracting and establishing long-term partnerships with major infobusinesses ( $1’000’000);
- significant amount ( $900’000) will go to giveaways and bounties to contributors and developers.

https://i.imgur.com/OB8Dtfl.png

We are looking for:

- core developer, team leader;
- developer (web, ui, frontend);
- developer (DB, backend);
- 2 internet marketing experts (we know where to find them, but your recommendations will be very welcome).

Full InfoCoin roadmap will be announced up to the end of November. 

We don’t want to profit from you. We want to benefit together with you.

InfoCoin Team
http://infocoin.cc/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:17:00 PM

This is a stupid idea.  Your a donkey.  If I am reading this right your talking about people paying you so they can mine your coin?  If so fuck off.  No miner should support this stupid fuck if so every new coin coming out will try to charge you to mine the coin.
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

xiaofeiyu420

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

dev, what time the official launch, re-set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!
johnsans

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:11:46 AM

its really danger with no really team ,just a plan , even with no escrow .
pingdigi

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:16:47 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 07:28:07 AM by pingdigi

Wow. It's not even a coin. It's just a website to collect $88 USD for a 'kit' to use their coin.

What a scam.

https://i.imgur.com/FmLGWHh.jpg
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:13:49 PM

You cheeky bastards, stuff your MLM scam up your arse and jog on back to QNet.

marty1985

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:20:15 PM

Hi guys

out of curiosity I bought this "special starter pack". for those who are interested - look up here

https://mega.co.nz/#!30VR2LxA!MJkRmkJM6QFIAbKGAPddLdLZyLlvbTz_PmpU86Z_gnk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: