Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 1817 times)
Iamyourdad (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:29:16 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 06:29:35 AM by Iamyourdad

I am lending short-term loans of upto 0.5 BTC with collateral.

Collateral can be in any form, though I am a newbie but I really have funds. Proof- blockchain.info/address/1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC

I will not lend to Newbies and Jr. Members.

Loan will be processed within 24 hours of approval.

Post in this thread:

Loan amount requested:
Proposed loan length:
Purpose of the loan:
Collateral:
Return:

Escrow Accepted.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

Loan amount requested: Up to you
Proposed loan length: Variable, from 2 months
Purpose of the loan: Investment
Funding option:
Collateral: No, because you are not a bank
Return: Weekly
30% profit monthly, but BTC transfer expenses on you

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 08:52:08 AM

Please sign the address 1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC as a proof of ownership.
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:52:20 AM

Loan amount requested: Up to you
Proposed loan length: Variable, from 2 months
Purpose of the loan: Investment
Funding option:
Collateral: No, because you are not a bank
Return: Weekly
30% profit monthly, but BTC transfer expenses on you

DECLINED.  Smiley

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:22:54 PM

Collateral can be in any form, though I am a newbie but I really have funds. Proof- blockchain.info/address/1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC

Post in this thread:

Loan amount requested:
Proposed loan length:
Purpose of the loan:
Collateral:
Return:

Escrow Accepted.

Since you don't have a track record here, you need to have a trusted third party escrow hold any collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:36:29 PM

Post in this thread:

Loan amount requested:
Proposed loan length:
Purpose of the loan:
Collateral:
Return:

Escrow Accepted.

Since you don't have a track record here, you need to have a trusted third party escrow hold any collateral.

I am fine with that.

Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:29:27 AM

BUMP

bobolini

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:06:32 AM

I have a loan request posted on the board here looking for .08 for 2 days repaying .10 and if that is a loan you would consider i can put it up here on the thread.  thanks
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:49:03 AM

I have a loan request posted on the board here looking for .08 for 2 days repaying .10 and if that is a loan you would consider i can put it up here on the thread.  thanks

Sure put up the details here.

Post in this thread:

Loan amount requested:
Proposed loan length:
Purpose of the loan:
Collateral:
Return:

bobolini

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:43:18 AM

Requesting .08 loan to repay .1 to you in 3 days.The loan will be used to purchase a late 20's antique baseball mitt.Had a flame war with vod which resulted in default neg trust.Please read posts to verify.have taken one loan here prior and pd on time.Have taken mult. gambling loans which you can find via sealsdeals.info.All pd on time and in full,with comments from lenders.

For collateral ill provide this acct plus a redemption code for 2014 topps heritage baseball mystery autograph.Last years sells from between 700 and 3500 depending on the version.Ill give you my redemption account and you can take it over until repayment.It hasn't been shipped or announced yet.Only 25 signed.This is a non reversible redemption.Once you change the password I will not be able to change it.I also own a retail domain name that is a .com purchased at godaddy..Its a project still in development. Any and all if they are acceptable to use as collateral. For comparison this is another mystery auto redemp from this years topps (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jose-Abreu-2014-Topps-Museum-Mystery-Auto-5-Redemption-2-Sepia-Parallel-RC-/151290060887) Domain is www.bugoutbagstore.com which can be moved to your godaddy account.

Sincerely,bobolini

btc address:1L4YiJpB98wXHh6N5msxNvaNVFyaFByc7C
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

Requesting .08 loan to repay .1 to you in 3 days.The loan will be used to purchase a late 20's antique baseball mitt.Had a flame war with vod which resulted in default neg trust.Please read posts to verify.have taken one loan here prior and pd on time.Have taken mult. gambling loans which you can find via sealsdeals.info.All pd on time and in full,with comments from lenders.

For collateral ill provide this acct plus a redemption code for 2014 topps heritage baseball mystery autograph.Last years sells from between 700 and 3500 depending on the version.Ill give you my redemption account and you can take it over until repayment.It hasn't been shipped or announced yet.Only 25 signed.This is a non reversible redemption.Once you change the password I will not be able to change it.I also own a retail domain name that is a .com purchased at godaddy..Its a project still in development. Any and all if they are acceptable to use as collateral. For comparison this is another mystery auto redemp from this years topps (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jose-Abreu-2014-Topps-Museum-Mystery-Auto-5-Redemption-2-Sepia-Parallel-RC-/151290060887) Domain is www.bugoutbagstore.com which can be moved to your godaddy account.

Sincerely,bobolini

btc address:1L4YiJpB98wXHh6N5msxNvaNVFyaFByc7C

Sounds good but these collaterals might not be of any good use to me. Do you have any such collateral which I can sell easily for BTC or any other crypto?

bobolini

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:26:44 PM

i Think my account would flip fast an easy or even a sig deal would pay the fastest.my account will b going up a level after 1o or so more comments.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

i Think my account would flip fast an easy or even a sig deal would pay the fastest.my account will b going up a level after 1o or so more comments.

Can you even participate with negative Trust?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bobolini

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

There are just a couple that dont specify the neg trust aspect but what i do is message the person running the sig deal and let them know that its not a trust issue,that its a personal attack with some one on the default trust list.I have only had one site refuse to re-up a sig deal and they cited the neg trust only after paying my first month of the deal.all of the sig deal requests were sent with the blow by blow leading up to the neg trust. ie; lying about being univ. phoenix grad one month before i actually graduated is viewed by most so far as petty at least abuse of trust system at worst.I usually attach a few comment from those who are respected that i have done deals with. Companies with sig deals dont want scammers representing them and as you can see there is no scamming or untrustworthy behavior in my history. hope this clears thing up.(you have the most comprehensive and informative list of scammers great job)can you please look at mp2btc as we agreed to a deal and the next day my collateral was for sale in marketplace word for word from our pm under a shill acct.mp2btc says its not him but its been copied and pasted obv.
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:35:58 AM

There are just a couple that dont specify the neg trust aspect but what i do is message the person running the sig deal and let them know that its not a trust issue,that its a personal attack with some one on the default trust list.I have only had one site refuse to re-up a sig deal and they cited the neg trust only after paying my first month of the deal.all of the sig deal requests were sent with the blow by blow leading up to the neg trust. ie; lying about being univ. phoenix grad one month before i actually graduated is viewed by most so far as petty at least abuse of trust system at worst.I usually attach a few comment from those who are respected that i have done deals with. Companies with sig deals dont want scammers representing them and as you can see there is no scamming or untrustworthy behavior in my history. hope this clears thing up.(you have the most comprehensive and informative list of scammers great job)can you please look at mp2btc as we agreed to a deal and the next day my collateral was for sale in marketplace word for word from our pm under a shill acct.mp2btc says its not him but its been copied and pasted obv.

Sorry man I won't be able to provide you with loan unless you put forward a strong collateral. Your account has a neg. trust which I don't care why you have, the only thing matters is the neg. trust which stops me from lending you. I can surely lend you if you provide a strong collateral which worths more and I can sell if you don't pay back (Maybe AltCoins)

iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:46:18 AM

Interested in the max loan so I can pool funds to pay my rent.

What would you classify as collateral, I haven't got many altcoins, since I had to liquidate to help pay for it.

Thanks
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:09:59 PM

What would you classify as collateral, I haven't got many altcoins, since I had to liquidate to help pay for it.

Thanks

Can you please state which collateral do you have? I will take any amount of any altcoin.

iampingu

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

Thanks

Can you please state which collateral do you have? I will take any amount of any altcoin.

I don't have enough alts to 100% cover but I have SYS and XST
Iamyourdad (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:04:29 PM

Thanks

How many SYS and XST you have? and What are their full forms Tongue

iampingu

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:24:40 PM

Thanks

How many SYS and XST you have? and What are their full forms Tongue
Syscoin 23000
Stealthcoin 1957.237457
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: