Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan requested - Business startup  (Read 4528 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:35:27 AM

I was using SR to get weed.  I lived in California, and I was a patient, but I lived hella far from a dispensary, so I was being very hush hush, because I was getting small amounts of cannabis in a potentially vulnerable way.   I have replaced cannabis and prescriptions now with Kratom and other herbs.   So Im not worried about being anonymous any more.

lol probably not something you wouldn't want to openly admit, seeing how your real ID is now tied to your forum account. Sure you might have ways to legally get weed now, but back then it was still illegal to get it from silk road. Wouldn't want to see you get Shrem'ed before your business becomes a success.

I am legally able to possess medical cannabis in three states.    In California, I could buy from anyone in the state, it didn't have to be from a dispensary.   Nothing in either Proposition 215 or Senate Bill 420 forbid a patient from buying from the black market that I am aware of.
I mean, I assumed anyone selling me medicine was in a legitimate business, I had no requirement by law to make sure that they were.

When I referred to what was sketchy about SR, is giving up sensitive information to potential threats, like violent criminals or something.

But I saw nothing illegal about a legal patient recognized by state law, attaining or possessing cannabis.   

At my 9-5 job, I had fully admitted to my boss before getting hired that I was an MMJ patient, and I told him about my condition and he told me "as long as it doesn't effect your job, it doesn't bother me".   April was my 6th Anniversary with that company. 

I don't know if you read the newspaper that I wrote, and posted a link to here?   But one of my articles is "not all marijuana is illegal".   It may be of interest if you are interested in the subject.

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:37:06 AM

Or it means that the identity is not actually his. I don't think it would be all that difficult to buy a fake ID plus facebook account, ect

Could be computer graphic imaging that put some guy that looks like the guy on my ID, in that business, and opening the door with that key, and offering up sensitive information about all details.   Could be a lot of things I suppose.

Like I said, invest or not.   

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:48:34 AM

Or it means that the identity is not actually his. I don't think it would be all that difficult to buy a fake ID plus facebook account, ect

I saw a link to this company on this thread earlier;  https://ardeva.com

I checked them out, and they require a video of the person, holding the ID card, and a security code written on paper.
I think that makes a lot of sense.  The other thing that https://ardeva.com does that BTCJam doesn't do, is allow a person to verify a credit card, which I did.  Then it asked to verify the Code from the transaction on the credit card statement, which of course was easy for me to do.   But between the credit card link, that bears my name, and the ID verification, and the credit and employment verification.   I think it is a pretty credible system.

I just started the process there today, so my stuff is not yet verified.  But it's currently getting verified. 

When glennmatthew posted this;

Maybe glen is an alt/sockpuppet of the OP. He seems to be the only one cheering on the OP and who "vouched" for him and claimed to have spoken to other business owners near his business.

Borrowing on BTCJam for this purpose is going to be more expensive and less likely to get funded then borrowing on a site like prosper that lends out fiat (which is what the OP wishes to spend).

*Glenn

I did my due diligence before investing in his original loan. Unlike most of the users here, who are too fat and lazy so you call people 'scammers' instead. It's easier, right?

Here's my token: https://ardeva.com/verify/A54317938BBABA3A55685782

I clearly live on the other side of the world to the OP.

Sockpuppet my ass.

So I started the verification process there too.   Seems like a good place to centralize verifications and they go to extra levels of verifying someone that places like BTCJam don't.

This is my token.   https://ardeva.com/verify/A5432223F02A1C1A15960774

My account is very new, so nothing is verified yet.   But it will be soon.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:52:43 AM

The video presentation and a few other details will be completed soon.   I don't have a built in camera on my current lappy.   So Im going to get that verified tomorrow with my work computer.

Anyway, that token is good for awhile, so refer to that if you want to know anything more about my identity.  

I think that this store is a very good thing for bitcoin.  With our bitcoin point of sale through coinbase  (soon to upgrade to Coinkite) and our Project Skyhook Bitcoin ATM, it will help raise awareness in this area and beyond to bitcoin.

We hope to put together a bitcoin conference for January.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:10:01 AM

I was using SR to get weed.  I lived in California, and I was a patient, but I lived hella far from a dispensary, so I was being very hush hush, because I was getting small amounts of cannabis in a potentially vulnerable way.   I have replaced cannabis and prescriptions now with Kratom and other herbs.   So Im not worried about being anonymous any more.

lol probably not something you wouldn't want to openly admit, seeing how your real ID is now tied to your forum account. Sure you might have ways to legally get weed now, but back then it was still illegal to get it from silk road. Wouldn't want to see you get Shrem'ed before your business becomes a success.

And lets just be clear, I have said that I replaced my use of cannabis and prescription medication with Kratom and other herbs.   
I no longer live in a MMJ state, but we do sell legal hemp oil (infused with CBD) in our store.  It's not medical marijuana per se, but it is cannabis, and it does have the medical properties found in CBD's.

As for SR,  look up on Youtube where News Reporters have demonstrated logging in and using SR.     
No more illegal than a person in a non-MMJ state looking up a cannabis dispensary in California.

But buying cannabis as a medical marijuana patient while in California, from another California person is not illegal.   
Cannabis patients have the right under Prop 215 and SB 420 to legally attain, possess and use cannabis as recommended by a doctor.

Also here is information about cannabis that is legal in ALL 50 states;

http://www.clovisstar.com/store/products/hemp-hookahz-razzleberry-cbd-disposable-vaporizer-no-nicotine/

Must be 18+ to purchase.

Every 10mm bottle includes 24mg of CBD, Good for up to 800 puffs  (this model has no nicotine, see our other products if you prefer to buy nicotine)

This product has neither been evaluated by FDA as a cessation device, nor is it permitted for use if you are not of legal smoking age.

The cannabidiol (CBD) found in Hemp Hookahzz products is a natural constituent of industrial hemp oil (specifically the oil made from the mature stalks).  CBD is the healthy, non-psychoactive part of the plant.

Always keep away from children and pets.
Thank you Hemp Hookahzz for providing this content!

Hookahzz, LLC and Gold Creek Enterprises LLC (Clovis Star) are not responsible for misuse of this product.
Copyright Hookahzz LLC.

Scientific information on hemp and cannabis, as well as legal information to follow.

Cannabidiol’s legal status in the United States:  (from Wikipedia)

While the DEA Drug Schedule classifies THC (Tetrahydrocannabinols) and marijuana as Schedule I, cannabidiol is not found on the list.[55] Other synthetic cannabinoids such as JWH-019,073,081,122,200,203,250,398 are also listed in Schedule I, but cannabidiol is absent.[55]

Marijuana is defined by 21 U.S.C. §802(16), which is part of the Controlled Substances Act. The mature stalks and seeds of the Cannabis sativa L. plant, as well as products derived from the mature stalks and seeds are explicitly exempt from classification as marijuana.[56][57][58] Under this exception, what are known as industrial hemp-finished products are legally imported into the United States each year.[59] Hemp finished products, including hemp oil high in cannabidiol, are legal in the United States for this reason.

Some cannabidiol oil is derived from marijuana and is therefore high in THC.[60] This type of cannabidiol oil would be considered a Schedule I as a result. However, cannabidiol derived from industrial hemp is legal and unscheduled itself.[60] In other words, cannabidiol’s legal status depends on where it is derived from, as cannabidiol itself is not scheduled.[56]

More references;

On February 6, 2004 the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals issued a unanimous decision in favor of the HIA in which Judge Betty Fletcher wrote, “[T]hey (DEA) cannot regulate naturally-occurring THC not contained within or derived from marijuana-i.e. non-psychoactive hemp is not included in Schedule I. The DEA has no authority to regulate drugs that are not scheduled, and it has not followed procedures required to schedule a substance. The DEA’s definition of “THC” contravenes the unambiguously expressed intent of Congress in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) and cannot be upheld”. On September 28, 2004 the HIA claimed victory after DEA declined to appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States the ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals protecting the sale of hemp-containing foods. Industrial hemp remains legal for import and sale in the U.S., but U.S. farmers still are not permitted to grow it.

The summary “Agency Issues Legislative Rule in Violation of Administrative Procedures Act” by Harrison M. Pittman of the National Agricultural Law Center is an excellent overview of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals decision in HIA v. DEA.

http://www.votehemp.com/legal_cases_DEA.html

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:54:03 AM

This is the PDF of our latest newspaper edition.

FYI

http://clovisstar.com/the-clovis-star-quarterly/

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 07:09:53 AM

Have updated the website, I am installing an SSL at the moment.  That should be solid by tomorrow morning. 

Still haven't opened.  Had an electrical issue come up, and I am getting an electrician to come in and work on it.

It was data cabling that we need to be able to process payments.

But I updated the security and privacy policy, and created a page for our new edition of our newspaper.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:04:36 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 05:49:04 PM by slu2

I have isntalled an SSL for the website, and have opened the estore up for payments.
I had someone on bitcointalk tell me that they couldn't send a payment.  It's because paypal was in sandbox mode.
But Paypal and Coinbase is opened up for transactions.  We accept bitcoin for everything!

I have the second edition of our newspaper going out to newsstands now, this is a video of our new order of newspapers for our second Volume, First edition;   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUJjLhLaUQE&list=UUKf61_A5IzAwnP8BU5tvWdg&index=1

We are still attempting to acquire funding.  >  3days left  https://btcjam.com/listings/24011-operating-capital-for-a-new-profitable-retail-store--

I have verified everything with BTCJam, and I have an A- rating.   I am still working on getting verified everywhere else.

This is what I am working on with Ardeva.  

> https://ardeva.com/verify/A5432223F02A1C1A15960774

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

We are still attempting to acquire funding.  >  3days left  https://btcjam.com/listings/24011-operating-capital-for-a-new-profitable-retail-store--

You understand you aren't going to get your funding here, right?  You don't have proper collateral. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 05:47:18 PM

We are still attempting to acquire funding.  >  3days left  https://btcjam.com/listings/24011-operating-capital-for-a-new-profitable-retail-store--

You understand you aren't going to get your funding here, right?  You don't have proper collateral. 

Im pretty explicit in where I am attempting to acquire funding from.

As for having the proper collateral.  I have plenty of collateral.  Including Litecoin.   But Im not going to secure currency with currency.  That makes absolutely no sense.   If I have currency, why would I be asking to borrow currency?

I have car titles and real estate deeds.  If someone wants to try to make that work, i am more than willing to cooperate. 

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

As for having the proper collateral.  I have plenty of collateral.  Including Litecoin.   But Im not going to secure currency with currency.  That makes absolutely no sense.   If I have currency, why would I be asking to borrow currency?

I have car titles and real estate deeds.  If someone wants to try to make that work, i am more than willing to cooperate. 

Why would you use a car title and not Litecoins? Either way, if you're planning on paying back the loan, you get your collateral back...just as nobody would sell your car form under you within the duration of the loan, the same thing- nobody would sell your LTC from under you within the duration of the loan. As long as you plan on paying back, there is no difference.
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:29:54 PM

Why would you use a car title and not Litecoins? Either way, if you're planning on paying back the loan, you get your collateral back...just as nobody would sell your car form under you within the duration of the loan, the same thing- nobody would sell your LTC from under you within the duration of the loan. As long as you plan on paying back, there is no difference.

The point is, that Litecoin is like bitcoin, and easy to convert.

If I have $5000 worth of Litecoin to give as collateral, why would I need a $5000 bitcoin loan?

It's like this.  Two guys go in to a burger joint.  One guy asks the other guy  "Hey man, can you lend me $5 so that I can buy a burger"?

What if the other guy said to him   "Sure I'll loan you $5 to get a burger, but I'll need $5 to use as collateral".   Why would anyone give $5 in currency, to secure a loan of equal value in similar currency? 

It perplexes me that anyone would even do this?

Or if I went to a bank and said  "I need to borrow $5000" and the bank said  "Sure, as long as you have $5000 to secure the loan with, no problem".  WTF?

If I had $5000 to secure a loan with, why would I pay you interest to loan me something that I already have?

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:36:57 PM

And I do have several hundred LTC.   I am keeping that, for loan repayment installments, while my investment comes to fruitation.

I will have no problem repaying the loan.   But I would be an idiot to give LTC as collateral, and pay interest on an equal amount of currency ...   

I have titles and deeds, and a good rating, and I have more than verified myself.   The loan will be repaid.   That has to be enough, or it doesn't matter.   If someone can find a method to make a title work, or a deed, PM me.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:38:40 PM

So why are you posting here?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:42:01 PM

And I do have several hundred LTC.   I am keeping that, for loan repayment installments, while my investment comes to fruitation.

I will have no problem repaying the loan.   But I would be an idiot to give LTC as collateral, and pay interest on an equal amount of currency ...   

I have titles and deeds, and a good rating, and I have more than verified myself.   The loan will be repaid.   That has to be enough, or it doesn't matter.   If someone can find a method to make a title work, or a deed, PM me.
If you have all this LTC then why are you wanting to borrow BTC in the first place? Wouldn't it make more since to just sell the LTC and use those proceeds to fund your project, especially considering that you are planning on using the LTC to make loan payments
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:41:03 AM

If you have all this LTC then why are you wanting to borrow BTC in the first place? Wouldn't it make more since to just sell the LTC and use those proceeds to fund your project, especially considering that you are planning on using the LTC to make loan payments

See that is what a loan is about, in my case.  Maybe not everyone operates this way.    But I won't borrow money, unless I have operating capital for paying the loan back.      For example a business may go into a bank and apply for a SBA Loan.  The bank will consider their amount of operating capital already in one of their accounts as favorable.   Typically a bank would not penalize someone for having operating capital, but the oposite.   

I have plenty of LTC, and I have a Terminator A2 60 Mh/s miner.   Combining that with my rental income and business income, I have what I need.   But I would like to buy the sign for our business now, and still have operating capital.   Without the loan, our sign will have to wait.   We will still open on October 20th, but without a sign.   Which, it is what it is.

As for the collateral question that Vod asks me about.   You wondered why I am posting here, since my ad is on BTCJam.   I am hopeful to find a person willing to fund the larger amount that I want, with the warranty deed to my income property as collateral. 

I've posted separate posts that I have suggested collateral as an option, like this;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=814331.msg9113386#msg9113386

I have no problem securing a loan with valuable collateral.   I just need to find the right person to do it.   Or, BTCjam will come through without collateral.

I also think this would be a good challenge for the Bitcoin community to tackle. 
Companies that loan fiat do micro loans based on collateral, Bitcoin can do it too.

This is a post that I have saw examples of this potential.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=814278.msg9113320#msg9113320

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:03:10 AM

See that is what a loan is about, in my case.  Maybe not everyone operates this way.    But I won't borrow money, unless I have operating capital for paying the loan back.      For example a business may go into a bank and apply for a SBA Loan.  The bank will consider their amount of operating capital already in one of their accounts as favorable.   Typically a bank would not penalize someone for having operating capital, but the oposite.   

I have plenty of LTC, and I have a Terminator A2 60 Mh/s miner.   Combining that with my rental income and business income, I have what I need.   But I would like to buy the sign for our business now, and still have operating capital.   Without the loan, our sign will have to wait.   We will still open on October 20th, but without a sign.   Which, it is what it is.
This is not true. If a bank sees that you have enough unencumbered cash in hand to pay for your project then they will question why you need the loan just as people are questioning you here. If your LTC is not earning interest (it isn't) but you will pay interest on your BTC loan, then there is no rational reason to borrow money unless you do not plan on repaying.

The reason people take out collateral loans is because they hold an altcoin they think will rise in the future and do not want to sell right away but still need cash. They do not intend to use the altcoin in order to repay the loan.

A bank will look at your future cash flow to determine your ability to repay the loan, not your cash in hand. A company will generally spend their cash in hand on inventory or other investments and most efficient companies will hold as little cash as they can get away with holding.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:45:40 AM

This is not true. If a bank sees that you have enough unencumbered cash in hand to pay for your project then they will question why you need the loan just as people are questioning you here. If your LTC is not earning interest (it isn't) but you will pay interest on your BTC loan, then there is no rational reason to borrow money unless you do not plan on repaying.

The reason people take out collateral loans is because they hold an altcoin they think will rise in the future and do not want to sell right away but still need cash. They do not intend to use the altcoin in order to repay the loan.

A bank will look at your future cash flow to determine your ability to repay the loan, not your cash in hand. A company will generally spend their cash in hand on inventory or other investments and most efficient companies will hold as little cash as they can get away with holding.

The SBA and other business funding sources disagree.   Operating capital counts and equity, and equity is a good thing in relationship to an SBA loan.   How many business fail, that start without operating capital?    Operating capital is essential to a business's survival.

I wouldn't even be in business if I didn't have operating capital.   I wouldn't use my operating capital to secure a loan for a sign, because then I wouldn't have my operating capital, rather I would have to spend the money that I borrowed to buy a sign, on basic operations.  

http://www.sba.gov/content/borrowing-money

Equity Investment

Don't be misled into thinking that a start-up business can obtain all financing through conventional or special loan programs. Financial institutions want to see a certain amount of equity in a business.

Equity can be built up through retained earnings or by the injection of cash from either the owner or investors. Most banks want to see that the total liabilities or debt of a business is not more than four times the amount of equity. So if you want a loan for your business, make sure that there is enough equity in the company to leverage that loan.

Owners usually must put some of their own money into the business to get a loan. The amount of financing depends on the type of loan, purpose and terms. Most banks want the owner to put in at least 20 to 40 percent of the total request.

Having the right debt to equity ratio does not guarantee your business will get a loan. There are a number of other factors used to evaluate a business, such as net worth, which is the amount of equity in a business, which is often a combination of retained earnings and owner's equity.

"If your LTC is not earning interest (it isn't) but you will pay interest on your BTC loan, then there is no rational reason to borrow money unless you do not plan on repaying. "

Part of what I use my coin for, or what I intend to use my current coin for, is my ATM machine.

Ref;   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9FGBNzfquM

Without coin to dispense, the ATM doesn't work

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:57:57 AM

You are not asking for a SBA loan. You are asking for a loan that will be given in a way such that it will be very difficult to force you to pay the lender back. It is not a guarantee that the ID documents provided to BTC jam are yours nor is it a guarantee that the other various accounts you used to 'verify' your identity were not purchased/stolen/hacked.

Even if the identity information does belong to you it is not cost efficient for lenders to go after you in court in the event you do not pay as most lenders only lend a very small amount. The result is that the only real consequence to you not paying your loan will be that a bunch of people who will never meet you will know that you are a deadbeat.

The most common form of equity that a business owner will have will be in the form of assets, either inventory (as mentioned above) or assets that help you produce income (a taxi for example if you own a taxi service) or assets that help you produce your product (like a factory). Owner's of a small business very rarely have equity in the form of cash.

If you are so willing to use the SBA as an argument as to why you should get this loan then I would suggest going to the SBA to apply for a loan from them.
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:36:27 AM

You are not asking for a SBA loan. You are asking for a loan that will be given in a way such that it will be very difficult to force you to pay the lender back. It is not a guarantee that the ID documents provided to BTC jam are yours nor is it a guarantee that the other various accounts you used to 'verify' your identity were not purchased/stolen/hacked.

Even if the identity information does belong to you it is not cost efficient for lenders to go after you in court in the event you do not pay as most lenders only lend a very small amount. The result is that the only real consequence to you not paying your loan will be that a bunch of people who will never meet you will know that you are a deadbeat.

The most common form of equity that a business owner will have will be in the form of assets, either inventory (as mentioned above) or assets that help you produce income (a taxi for example if you own a taxi service) or assets that help you produce your product (like a factory). Owner's of a small business very rarely have equity in the form of cash.

If you are so willing to use the SBA as an argument as to why you should get this loan then I would suggest going to the SBA to apply for a loan from them.

I used the SBA structure as a compatible scenario is all.  I am trying to explain why giving away my operating capital to be held by the lender, to get a loan is counter productive is all, and this is a reason why it doesn't make sense for banks to penalize someone with operating capital.   People don't just get loans so that they can pay interest on what they already have.   I've never saw a loan work that way.

But I prefer coin.  As I stated, one of the major operating points in our business is our Bitcoin ATM.  

I have been buying and selling properties with Bitcoin and Litecoin for years.   My business is a Bitcoin base business.  So getting a bitcoin loan seems more fitting than a fiat loan.

If you look at my signature I am selling my 4 plex for coin as well.

As for verifying my identity.  Show me ANYONE here who has done more to verify their identity.
How many people have video recorded themselves at their place of employment?   How many have video recorded themselves at all?
How many have gotten verified at multiple different sources?   BTCJam verification is a little lenient, but ardveda is not.   Where I pay a $1 with my credit card, then look on my bank statements for a special code and verify it.   Send my ID, and video record myself with the ID.   Mailings to my home address, etc.     I mean ya it could possibly be faked, but it would be awfully difficult.
One guy on here has called and verified with my neighbors near my business, so far he has called two of them.  
I doubt anyone here has done more than me to verify their identity.

But you are right about it being difficult for someone to pursue legal action over $5000 worth of coin, or $5000 worth of anything.
It's a pretty tiny amount.

If people don't feel comfortable with what I have offered.  If people don't want to take collateral that I have offered for the loan.   If it over all just doesn't seem worth it, for whatever reason.  Well, then they will move on to something else that is worth their time.

But I have done my best to make this secure and beneficial for everyone.   Vod keeps insisting on offering collateral.   I have offered MUCH collateral.   I think it is a very useful invention for someone to create a surefire way of offering coin loans on titles, and there is a demand out there as I have demonstrated in my past posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: