Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trying to sell Antminer S1  (Read 648 times)
chynnc (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:40:03 PM

I bought an antminer s1 a while back and used it for a bit just for fun, since I wasn't paying for electricity costs or anything. Now that I am its not really worth it to use so I'm looking to sell it.
I need some advice on how much to sell it for (with the power supply unit included) and how much shipping would cost.
I've seen some sold for about 100 but most didn't include power supply and had a good 20$ shipping fee.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:54:09 PM

I bought an antminer s1 a while back and used it for a bit just for fun, since I wasn't paying for electricity costs or anything. Now that I am its not really worth it to use so I'm looking to sell it.
I need some advice on how much to sell it for (with the power supply unit included) and how much shipping would cost.
I've seen some sold for about 100 but most didn't include power supply and had a good 20$ shipping fee.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

First, you should post this in the "Computer hardware" section. Maybe a mod will move it.

My guess would be around  $100 to maybe  $125 with included PSU. It really all depends on what the PSU is. It looks like you can get em on Ebay for about $75ish without PSU.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: