Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Group Poker Room $15.00 BankRoll FREE. Grand Opening  (Read 3266 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Iminlove

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:06:35 AM

Aha! Ty sorry for jumping the gun. You just made my night, your live dealer tables are by far the best I have played and that poker room is nice. You will def be seeing more of me. Ty
SportsViet (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:55:13 AM

Aha! Ty sorry for jumping the gun. You just made my night, your live dealer tables are by far the best I have played and that poker room is nice. You will def be seeing more of me. Ty

Thanks for playing, we appreciate the feedback.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:40:21 AM

Hello,
just install poker software.. and try to sing up, but there is no sign up button, only log in. Wen I try enter username and password I getting : username or password not valid.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:01:25 PM

Hello,
just install poker software.. and try to sing up, but there is no sign up button, only log in. Wen I try enter username and password I getting : username or password not valid.

Okay, to sign up just ask live help to get your account set up, what is your account ID? Our group of books and poker require only ONE username and password.

Thanks.
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:25:12 PM

Hello,

Okay, to sign up just ask live help to get your account set up, what is your account ID? Our group of books and poker require only ONE username and password.

Thanks.

Ok I have account now but not see any tournaments. its upcoming?

SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:00:52 PM

Yes we are adding some in the next day or two.
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:01:54 PM

OK, thank you. Poker looks good.

SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:26:29 PM

OK, thank you. Poker looks good.

Thanks we are offering the free bankroll to fill up the site, for every player you or a friend refers gets you another $10.00 in poker funds. With a low raked hand withdrawal cash out. More details to follow.

Cheers!
SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

Okay we are removing the deposit aspect, NO DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS, YOU MAY WITHDRAW AFTER THE RAKED HANDS.
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:54:03 PM

Very nice move!

Also important update is sit me here Smiley

We are waiting tournaments or sng and freerolls too!

PlasmaAss

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:56:18 PM

Well isn't that some shit? I pissed through my free money.  Undecided Any way I could get some sort of bonus again? I really enjoy the poker room it is nice. I will make a deposit when I have some funds.
SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

Well isn't that some shit? I pissed through my free money.  Undecided Any way I could get some sort of bonus again? I really enjoy the poker room it is nice. I will make a deposit when I have some funds.

Not a chance looking at your posts, either you need a shrink or some kind of medical help, your messed up dude.
justscrewit

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:07:57 PM

Not a chance looking at your posts, either you need a shrink or some kind of medical help, your messed up dude.

You guys are so professional, it amazes me sometimes. Why don't you just get the fuck out of here and go scam some other forum. like sbrforum. see if they put up with your shit. Self-moderated threads are for pussies such as yourself. So I don't know if you'd even want to post over there.

SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:33:13 PM

You guys are so professional, it amazes me sometimes. Why don't you just get the fuck out of here and go scam some other forum. like sbrforum. see if they put up with your shit. Self-moderated threads are for pussies such as yourself. So I don't know if you'd even want to post over there.

Douchebag ALERT!!!! HERE IS AGAIN CALL THE FORUM POLICE! HE CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. YOUR A CUNT.
SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:34:42 PM

Well isn't that some shit? I pissed through my free money.  Undecided Any way I could get some sort of bonus again? I really enjoy the poker room it is nice. I will make a deposit when I have some funds.

How's that BULLSHIT THREAD working out for ya? Your a douche POST up the money like everyone else.
justscrewit

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:40:46 PM

Well isn't that some shit? I pissed through my free money.  Undecided Any way I could get some sort of bonus again? I really enjoy the poker room it is nice. I will make a deposit when I have some funds.

How's that BULLSHIT THREAD working out for ya? Your a douche POST up the money like everyone else.

Who's everyone else? and what is the point if I'd just withdraw it literally 2 seconds later? do you not see how fishy that seems? call me a douche all you want but I am pretty sure that is not helping you out.

I would say the thread is working fine if it is getting under your skin that much. Where are you located..we could meet up and I could deposit in person and withdraw in person. Seems like the most legitimate way to handle this.

justscrewit

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:48:51 PM

Douchebag ALERT!!!! HERE IS AGAIN CALL THE FORUM POLICE! HE CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. YOUR A CUNT.

So I am the one the can't follow directions? http://prntscr.com/4simo1 (Find your thread..then read the one above it.)

SportsViet (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Chat session started at 3:50:00 PM
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
 justscrewit: hey dumb fucks you gonna say anything
 justscrewit:too hard to fuckin connect to an operator?
 justscrewit: hey jennifer the cunt, can you stop sucking dick long enough to jump on mine
 You are now chatting with Jenny
 Jenny: Wow.
 Jenny: That's nice
 Jenny: Have a good day
 Chat session has been terminated
-Session_Ended-

And this is why you are being ignored, there is just no need for this. Really? Why would you do this? She is just an operator handling calls, keep it up we have your information. I will be professional as much as I can here, if you continue with your hostility and behavior we will just choose to ignore you altogether. You apparently have some issues to handle.
justscrewit

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:30:05 PM

justscrewit: hey jennifer the cunt, can you stop sucking dick long enough to jump on mine
-Session_Ended-

And this is why you are being ignored, there is just no need for this. Really? Why would you do this? She is just an operator handling calls, keep it up we have your information. I will be professional as much as I can here, if you continue with your hostility and behavior we will just choose to ignore you altogether. You apparently have some issues to handle.

ignoring me altogether??? Oh god what would I ever do??!?! Since you can't pay out you think I am really upset? lol You'll have to threaten me with a lot more than that.

Bobblehead Pete

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:47:15 AM

-Session_Ended-

You expect her to treat you good sir? lol Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: