Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HARD FORK!!! [SCSY] Securitysyscoin | BitCoinShop | Bittrex | Android App | IRC  (Read 76174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:59:10 PM

First wallet photo!! Dev is working well......

Great work Smiley

Wallet ready ?? Good.. so roadmap was not only a promise
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:22:04 PM

Wallet not totaly ready but almost Smiley

Miners will have the possibility to mine directly into wallet with cpu..if possibile we will put ccminer and cgminer source direct into wallet (writing codes for a UI), so you will can trade and mine with a unique program: the wallet.

Nice idea?

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:38:35 PM

Miners will have the possibility to mine directly into wallet with cpu..if possibile we will put ccminer and cgminer source direct into wallet (writing codes for a UI), so you will can trade and mine with a unique program: the wallet.

Nice idea?
I dont if it's possible.. but if it.. should be something nice and New.. how many hash make an i7 in hefty1?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Nice idea?
I dont if it's possible.. but if it.. should be something nice and New.. how many hash make an i7 in hefty1?

i really don't know how many hashes makes an i7..

another thing..some people ask me to set up official pools only after first 3-4 days of mining..in other words people ask the possibility to solo-mine for first 3-4 days of mining.. i would know how many people is agree with this, only to make me a thought about that and then take a decision

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:05:37 PM

Nice idea?

another thing..some people ask me to set up official pools only after first 3-4 days of mining..in other words people ask the possibility to solo-mine for first 3-4 days of mining.. i would know how many people is agree with this, only to make me a thought about that and then take a decision
im not agree..
paulspider

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:15:45 PM

Nice idea?

im not agree..

totally agree!! no miningrigrentals over here = fair distribution.. go dev, i like this idea!!!!
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

Ultrasonic ping sensors are in truth used to catch movements, "hide" behind a normal "turn on/turn off" function!
http://youtu.be/1FXZOxSJ7R0 .

paulspider

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:14:52 PM

as told 2 days ago, here my others 0.1 BTC invested  Wink

https://blockchain.info/tx/a2d8f9c2f827609b4131f21ed3ff8c04aeb0e58591cfec102017b6246143ffe8
sciakysystem

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:16:45 PM

crazy.. you really dont use escrow man..wtf
paulspider

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

yes, as i well explained above Wink
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:53:25 PM

can someone guide me to buy ico of this coin, I've read and do not understand how that coin found my address

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

can someone guide me to buy ico of this coin, I've read and do not understand how that coin found my address

all explained in OP man

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:37:52 PM

Ultrasonic ping sensors are in truth used to catch movements, "hide" behind a normal "turn on/turn off" function!
http://youtu.be/1FXZOxSJ7R0 .

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

People, miners, we are thinking this about pools: first 2 days of mining without official pools, so only solo-mining..  after 2nd days of PoW, we will set up official pools.. after a month we will publish source and we will happy to add Suprnova pool..

let us know what you think

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:31:13 PM

People, miners, we are thinking this about pools: first 2 days of mining without official pools, so only solo-mining..  after 2nd days of PoW, we will set up official pools.. after a month we will publish source and we will happy to add Suprnova pool..

what the hell.. why come back to bitcoin birth with solo-mining when pools works so well and ensure fair distribution?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

what the hell.. why come back to bitcoin birth with solo-mining when pools works so well and ensure fair distribution?

some people ask me this..and it can be an advantage for miners, 'cause i know that with rentals available pools are not a thing for fair distribution.. with solo-mining you cannot (or at least is more difficult) rent mhashes to mine SCSY, so miners will earn only how much they invested in their rigs.. these are the reasons, nothing more..

wallet binaries for windows and linux will be available BEFORE launch, protected with a password that will be publish at coin launch

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

some people ask me this..and it can be an advantage for miners, 'cause i know that with rentals available pools are not a thing for fair distribution.. with solo-mining you cannot (or at least is more difficult) rent mhashes to mine SCSY, so miners will earn only how much they invested in their rigs.. these are the reasons, nothing more..

wallet binaries for windows and linux will be available BEFORE launch, protected with a password that will be publish at coin launch

dev i think if pools were invented there is a reason.. right???

wallet before launch with password and no pools seems a favor for instaminers...
paulspider

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

wallet before launch with password and no pools seems a favor for instaminers...

....maybe  Wink is this a crime? new type of mining.. Proof of Ability  Cheesy Cheesy lol
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

....maybe  Wink is this a crime? new type of mining.. Proof of Ability  Cheesy Cheesy lol

+1 lol

finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

What does the HEFTY1 mean?
And how much has been collected for the ICO till now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: