Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HARD FORK!!! [SCSY] Securitysyscoin | BitCoinShop | Bittrex | Android App | IRC  (Read 76173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coin1688

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

people, anyone that know who make pod, post here his name and i will contact him! thanks

http://cryptoasian.com

thanks.. mail sent to cryptoasian! waiting his reply!

WTF.. shitty decision.. latest POD coins were only garbage

Not all POD coins garbage bro....

no? tell me some example of real good POD coins

LTCD
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:45:31 PM

people, anyone that know who make pod, post here his name and i will contact him! thanks

LTCD

do you call it "real good coin"? pff.. try to tell me what future do you see in in that coin and why..
coin1688

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:48:21 PM

LTCD

do you call it "real good coin"? pff.. try to tell me what future do you see in in that coin and why..

can you tell me "REAL GOOD COIN" in your mind??

COIN MUST GO TO HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH PRICE Huh?

LOL
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

do you think POD has sense and makes our coin more trustable?

sure dev.. POD brings a lot of trust to your project.. i think you are only a newbie here (not in an offend sense), listen to me: delay launch to 23 October as you said some posts above.. and since today start a seriuos advertise campaign.. do POD.. and let see how investors come

in fact probably we will make exactly this..

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:16:31 PM

do you think POD has sense and makes our coin more trustable?

sure dev.. POD brings a lot of trust to your project.. i think you are only a newbie here (not in an offend sense), listen to me: delay launch to 23 October as you said some posts above.. and since today start a seriuos advertise campaign.. do POD.. and let see how investors come

in fact probably we will make exactly this..

+1
paulspider

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:19:45 PM

LTCD

LOL

even missing source code in OP.. i dont mean high price, i mean only few sensed coin.. what can people do with ltcd? mine.. sell..and then?
coin1688

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

LTCD

LOL

even missing source code in OP.. i dont mean high price, i mean only few sensed coin.. what can people do with ltcd? mine.. sell..and then?

LTCD for me :
As a trader trading LTCD for profit...
As a miner mining LTCD for selling & take profit too..
It's enough as a trader & miner.. Grin

For coins that have merchant or services accepted maybe sterling coin good choice.

POD is an analysis of the developer(s) of a Crypto currency.
It will be more convincing investors to join us.
Good or Not coin depend on Dev & Community...

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

People.. Coin launch delayed of 1 week.. so Ico will ends 19th October.. this decision is driven by:

1) too low volume of Ico coins sold;
2) take time to make POD

We are so sorry of this, but things didnt go as we thought.. we hope this delay + POD + advertise campaign make our coins buyable..

Thanks and again sorry

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

People.. Coin launch delayed of 1 week.. so Ico will ends 19th October.. this decision is driven by:

2) take time to make POD

We are so sorry of this, but things didnt go as we thought.. we hope this delay + POD + advertise campaign make our coins buyable..

Thanks and again sorry

Well your not selling ICO cuz u made it look extremly shady by the difference between direct and escrow if escrow was same price u would have had some of my btc but this just makes u look like a scammer.
I know what escrow does "They are NOT responsible for Anything beyond making the Transfer" if development Ends @ transfer were still fucked so its by no means Risk free.
I did Not Find u @ POD another reason for me not to invest.
So get listed @ pod with 5 stars or get escrow @ same price.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

2) take time to make POD

Thanks and again sorry

Well your not selling ICO cuz u made it look extremly shady by the difference between direct and escrow if escrow was same price u would have had some of my btc but this just makes u look like a scammer.
I know what escrow does "They are NOT responsible for Anything beyond making the Transfer" if development Ends @ transfer were still fucked so its by no means Risk free.

i no more provide escrow because i will be too engaged for 2 weeks to follow this ICO .. i already wrote this to dev, i'm waiting his reply..
paulspider

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

2) take time to make POD

Thanks and again sorry

i no more provide escrow because i will be too engaged for 2 weeks to follow this ICO .. i already wrote this to dev, i'm waiting his reply..

dev i can provide escrow but to do this i want that prices are the same.. and i want 1% of money transferred Smiley
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:35:02 PM

2) take time to make POD

Thanks and again sorry

i requested POD directly to cryptoasian, im waiting his reply..

about ICO prices, i already explained that was to pay esscrower.. anyway sciakysystem no more provide it.. i will change the address with the one owned by paulspider, the new escrower.. and i will change price for ICO escrow, but i never keep these the same.. a little difference is musted, escrow is a service to investors so investors have to pay it.. not devs!

2) take time to make POD

Thanks and again sorry

dev i can provide escrow but to do this i want that prices are the same.. and i want 1% of money transferred Smiley

im sorry sciakysystem.. so paulspider is the new escrow provider!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:56:47 PM

ICO addresses changed! See the OP:

I transfered ICO funds to another address for security reasons! This last one is the new direct ICO address !!

Paulspider escrow address added and sciakysystem escrow address deleted !

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

2) take time to make POD

Thanks and again sorry

see the OP  Smiley  escrowed ico price = direct ico price

hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:16:51 AM

@I.G.S-security PM Smiley

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

@I.G.S-security PM Smiley

replied!

people cryptoasian didnt reply me.. anyone know another POD provider?

jacksence

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:13:14 PM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

***GlowCoin - The Cryptocurrency of tomorrow***
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

new launch date is 23 October, until this date ICO is opened! i will set a countdown in OP!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:49:30 PM

Someone that provide POD that isnt cryptoasian?

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:52:22 PM

coinsource also does POD but they verified Midascoin wich turned out not so good.

Will the coin holders share in the success of your projects ?
I didnt see any mention of that i might have missed it , If your robots and security cameras start selling like hotcakes will we get a share of that?
How would u go about giving us our dividents?
If thats the route your going i think your not asking for enough money to properly market and sell your toys u will need more.
If we dont get any of the proceeds of the future buisness then im confused as to what that information is doing in the ann.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: