Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:44:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HARD FORK!!! [SCSY] Securitysyscoin | BitCoinShop | Bittrex | Android App | IRC  (Read 76173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:42:37 PM

please retweet this https://twitter.com/Securitysyscoin/status/527228171645906944 (advertise for mac wallet)

and this https://twitter.com/Securitysyscoin/status/527229969769172993 (request to be added on Bter.com Exchange)

i retweeted all your posts since your created an account Smiley

for me AllCrypt is a good first exchange for a coin that want a slow and stable growth.. but as long term investment i hope we will hit a big exchange, the perfection would be some days after 2nd halving.. with a 162 SCSY block reward if we hit an exchange the price will might be really good

As for me, small exchanges are not bad for new coins, but exchanges with no volume, like AllCrypt can kill coin. Without buy orders people will dump
and even good coin can die.

i dont know if AllCrypt has no volume..but if you said this seeing my previous link, i'm happy to tell you that the link has fantastic bugs Smiley

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:48:14 PM

I think Poloniex can be really perfect for us..

so i please all people who have interest in SCSY to compile this Request to Poloniex Exchange: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Sincerly, we already spent almost all BTC collected with ICO (~ 0.5 BTC) and we also just added some BTC from our bank account to coin's development fund. so we need a really great community action to hit the exchange we want!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

We are also really happy to see today diff was stable between 40 and 60, at the moment is 52 (from getinfo command in wallet).. we think this might be a good start..smooth launch, a lot of miners.. stay with us, mine Securitysyscoin, hold them and try to sell only coins to pay electricity bill (we chose HEFTY1 algo because it's the lowest power consumption algo, exactly for this motivation: allow miners hold how many coins is possible).  

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

MAC wallet is online!!! so here all links Smiley

And here current pools Smiley

Suprnova pool
Hashhot Pool

nikl

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

please retweet this https://twitter.com/Securitysyscoin/status/527228171645906944 (advertise for mac wallet)

and this https://twitter.com/Securitysyscoin/status/527229969769172993 (request to be added on Bter.com Exchange)

i retweeted all your posts since your created an account Smiley

for me AllCrypt is a good first exchange for a coin that want a slow and stable growth.. but as long term investment i hope we will hit a big exchange, the perfection would be some days after 2nd halving.. with a 162 SCSY block reward if we hit an exchange the price will might be really good

As for me, small exchanges are not bad for new coins, but exchanges with no volume, like AllCrypt can kill coin. Without buy orders people will dump
and even good coin can die.

i dont know if AllCrypt has no volume..but if you said this seeing my previous link, i'm happy to tell you that the link has fantastic bugs Smiley

AllCrypt has 0,67325587 BTC last 24 hours volume, 0,285 BTC from that is only one BTC-RZR trade, 0,062 BTC - BTC-LTC and BTC-DOGE markets and 0,162 BTC -
BTC-XPD market. So about 0,164 BTC daily volume for other 134 coins.
huangliang

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

people, a CryptoTrend member is working at block explorer.. he's btcltcdigger..

i already pay him 0.1 BTC (BTCs come from ICO).. now i'm waiting his works Smiley when the block explorer is available i send all unsold coins to escrow, i wait block explorer for more transparency!

as soon as we have news from exchanges we will post it here..

tell me some preferences from exchanges..

Preference number 1 is Bittrex but I also like BTER.

totally agree.. i remember to all we probably hit AllCrypt tomorrow or day after

i think this can be useful http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
Log ALLCRYPT the market, do not log in, you're so weak
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:17:33 AM

people, a CryptoTrend member is working at block explorer.. he's btcltcdigger..

i already pay him 0.1 BTC (BTCs come from ICO).. now i'm waiting his works Smiley when the block explorer is available i send all unsold coins to escrow, i wait block explorer for more transparency!

as soon as we have news from exchanges we will post it here..

tell me some preferences from exchanges..

Preference number 1 is Bittrex but I also like BTER.

totally agree.. i remember to all we probably hit AllCrypt tomorrow or day after

i think this can be useful http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
Log ALLCRYPT the market, do not log in, you're so weak

im currently using it and Login works perfectly Smiley
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 08:23:26 AM

I report here e-mail from Bittrex:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

So as i said above, we need a big community action! Help me spread Securitysyscoin  Cheesy

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:25:20 AM

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

So as i said above, we need a big community action! Help me spread Securitysyscoin  Cheesy

great dev! you did the right thing, now they know Securitysyscoin !! now we have the responsability to help the growth of this project!!
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 08:27:29 AM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

great great i wail

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 08:57:58 AM

now we have a block explorer Smiley

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:01:35 AM

and next future Sad

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:13:15 AM

what to you mean?

sciakysystem

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:18:03 AM

great, now it's fair that all ICO coins will be sent to escrow
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:24:59 AM

great, now it's fair that all ICO coins will be sent to escrow

sure, i do it asap Smiley

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

dev will do to develop a coin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:47:09 AM

maybe you didnt read well our plans.. our coin is well supported by a company behind that is going to produce items to sell in SCSY..

moreover, our core business for the coin is TradeBot inside wallet, but until we hit a great exchange it's impossible to provide it

longthu

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:39:43 AM

maybe you didnt read well our plans.. our coin is well supported by a company behind that is going to produce items to sell in SCSY..

moreover, our core business for the coin is TradeBot inside wallet, but until we hit a great exchange it's impossible to provide it
as long as the eyes of those things, I'm not talking about the development of this coin, but now there are lots of developer promises about the features as well as his ability but then they gradually as the use of hidden order they are some scam btc miners

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:12:50 AM

All unsold Coins sent to escrow

TX ID: 4ff43de96939dc7e1816cd32881fcc42a51b13c36b85e0c0e22c3d19879b8e95

michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:49:41 PM

as long as the eyes of those things, I'm not talking about the development of this coin, but now there are lots of developer promises about the features as well as his ability but then they gradually as the use of hidden order they are some scam btc miners

Wow even Google translate would do a better job than this. If anybody can crack the code how this piece of text came together let me know.

@longthu: the hidden dragen mines bitcoin, water bottle, where scam is hidden above features. Plus abilty of eyes when eats dragon slayer in garden of eden, apples drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: