Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HARD FORK!!! [SCSY] Securitysyscoin | BitCoinShop | Bittrex | Android App | IRC  (Read 76173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lozerr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:11:57 PM

DEV, what's the plan for this coin? Smiley
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

what the plans for the coin

- features: paper wallet, IRC in wallet, trade in wallet, Android wallet

- services: SCSY will be used to buy our items

- others:  I have been contacted by a man who is interested to build with us a stock exchange where devs/merchants can sell their goods/services and customers can buy them in SCSY.. We will update OP as soon as we have some news and real things to show

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

- others:  I have been contacted by a man who is interested to build with us a stock exchange where devs/merchants can sell their goods/services and customers can buy them in SCSY.. We will update OP as soon as we have some news and real things to show

i dont understand what you mean by a stock exchange are you talking about a crypto stock exchange for business where they can issue crypto securities
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:36:23 PM

i dont understand what you mean by a stock exchange are you talking about a crypto stock exchange for business where they can issue crypto securities

if you are building that then you deserve a gold medal. waiting for more details on this. looks like we gonna get a whole new trend of coins coming out. as your the first i am expecting fireworks here. only like 20million coins with a stock exchange which trades crypto this will be huge

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:53:58 PM

Exactly this.. I dont what you mean with "crypto Securities", but the goal is a stock exchange where:

- anyone can be registered as seller/buyer;
- Sellers have an account where each buyer leave a feedback, this can prevent bad experiences like scam, etc;
- all items/goods/services can be bought in SCSY and only with SCSY..
- market is Open to all Kinds of goods/services.. some people can sell asics, others GPUs, others Marijuana, others services like cloud mining or Asset Management, etc;

for this kind of project i think it will be good one thing: Anon Transactions Smiley

Lemme now what u think

if you are building that then you deserve a gold medal. waiting for more details on this. looks like we gonna get a whole new trend of coins coming out. as your the first i am expecting fireworks here. only like 20million coins with a stock exchange which trades crypto this will be huge

Good point.. as u understood, it needs a lot of pre-planning, a lot of work.. moreover, as long as we want to sell our items in SCSY, an high price/value of SCSY can be bad for our business.. So we need to do some calcs/plans.. we are even thinking to create another Coin to sell our items and leave this only for the Stock ExchNge project.. 

Please give us time to set up a Real/serious plan, as u said above: it can be a good project for real..

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

Exactly this.. I dont what you mean with "crypto Securities", but the goal is a stock exchange where:

- Sellers have an account where each buyer leave a feedback, this can prevent bad experiences like scam, etc;
- market is Open to all Kinds of goods/services.. some people can sell asics, others GPUs, others Marijuana, others services like cloud mining or Asset Management, etc;

for this kind of project i think it will be good one thing: Anon Transactions Smiley

Lemme now what u think

Good point.. as u understood, it needs a lot of pre-planning, a lot of work.. moreover, as long as we want to sell our items in SCSY, an high price/value of SCSY can be bad for our business.. So we need to do some calcs/plans.. we are even thinking to create another Coin to sell our items and leave this only for the Stock ExchNge project.. 

Please give us time to set up a Real/serious plan, as u said above: it can be a good project for real..

i dont see the need for another coin. if you were to create a stock exchange you will be creating shares which can be bought with scsy coins. just look at it as a stock market you deposit your account with dollars(scsy coins) and in return you buy shares in a business. you do not need another coin for this as the shares need to be issued for each business.

i am a bit confused about the plan still but correct me if im wrong

are you building a marketplace where merchants who sell on your marketplace can list their company. now as a new company is lisited on the stock exchange it has to raise funds so i am assuming something like that here. so building separate coin would be useless as it would just confuse buyers/sellers and profits when converting can be lost this way. having a universal coin is ideal where it is traded like you would dollars to buy shares in a company on the exchange.

i'm not sure if i am giving this idea or you have mentioned this but im guessing again that raised funds would be based on the merchants business trades on the marketplace. many reasons for starting a business could be to expand bring new investors.

at the moment i have not seen this been done anyway so there will be many mistakes but with the right people i think you are onto something here.  if i were you i'd concentrate on the legal stuff, hosting stuff like drugs etc would only land you in trouble.

this is what is going on my head to make it simpler so i know how much i need to invest here

are you basically building a marketplace say like top marketplaces like ebay/amazon where people can buy and sell products. The merchants would be the main people looking to list themselves on the stock exchange and people can invest based on their performance.

so say a marijuana grower wants to sell its products he is doing very well llots of revenue good feedback and he wants to expand and buy more equipment so he decides to list on your stock exchange to do this and people decide based on his history whether or not they like it. of course in return they get a payment regularly from profits.

if this is what your doing then i have two things to offer 1st my BTC which i will use to buy the coins on the exchange and secondly i trade the us markets alongside crypto if you require advice on how the stock exchange operates i would be willing to give this info

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:35:32 PM

Lemme now what u think

i dont see the need for another coin. if you were to create a stock exchange you will be creating shares which can be bought with scsy coins. just look at it as a stock market you deposit your account with dollars(scsy coins) and in return you buy shares in a business. you do not need another coin for this as the shares need to be issued for each business.

i am a bit confused about the plan still but correct me if im wrong

are you building a marketplace where merchants who sell on your marketplace can list their company. now as a new company is lisited on the stock exchange it has to raise funds so i am assuming something like that here. so building separate coin would be useless as it would just confuse buyers/sellers and profits when converting can be lost this way. having a universal coin is ideal where it is traded like you would dollars to buy shares in a company on the exchange.

i'm not sure if i am giving this idea or you have mentioned this but im guessing again that raised funds would be based on the merchants business trades on the marketplace. many reasons for starting a business could be to expand bring new investors.

at the moment i have not seen this been done anyway so there will be many mistakes but with the right people i think you are onto something here.  if i were you i'd concentrate on the legal stuff, hosting stuff like drugs etc would only land you in trouble.

this is what is going on my head to make it simpler so i know how much i need to invest here

are you basically building a marketplace say like top marketplaces like ebay/amazon where people can buy and sell products. The merchants would be the main people looking to list themselves on the stock exchange and people can invest based on their performance.

so say a marijuana grower wants to sell its products he is doing very well llots of revenue good feedback and he wants to expand and buy more equipment so he decides to list on your stock exchange to do this and people decide based on his history whether or not they like it. of course in return they get a payment regularly from profits.

if this is what your doing then i have two things to offer 1st my BTC which i will use to buy the coins on the exchange and secondly i trade the us markets alongside crypto if you require advice on how the stock exchange operates i would be willing to give this info

make a new coin is useless i know.. it was only a thought Smiley

this is exactly what we are thinking to create.. a MarketPlace + Stock Exchange where sellers of MarketPlace can expand theirself using StockExchange.. obviously the only coin usable here will be SCSY Smiley

michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:20:42 AM

Thanks for whoever dumped back to ICO level, now I can buy some more  Grin
michaelb87

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:23:22 AM

Regarding the marketplace, great idea dev! If you need some help with marketing and business model ideas, let me know. I've been involved with eBay and several marketplace start ups over here in my country so I know a thing or two about 'peer economy' marketing.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:27:20 AM

MultiFaucet.tk

500 000 SCSI send back to developer by request.
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SCSY&txid=4c796317a845d962fd6acd3d42484395ba72fe73a28336c8acae9854cc2417f8
michaelb87

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:28:33 AM

@Dev: you should get SCSY listed on Coinmarketcap, it's not there yet I see.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 08:29:19 AM

@Dev: you should get SCSY listed on Coinmarketcap, it's not there yet I see.

thank you for suggestion, i will contact CoinMarketCap on twitter!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 08:43:36 AM

Regarding the marketplace, great idea dev! If you need some help with marketing and business model ideas, let me know. I've been involved with eBay and several marketplace start ups over here in my country so I know a thing or two about 'peer economy' marketing.

This is more or less what i thought:

- a simple site like ebay where teams and companies can sell their goods/services
- marketplace will be trust-based, i mean every seller will have a public and well known background built with feedbacks left by buyers
- EVERY seller must do POD verification to enter on our marketplace.. POD verification will be made ONLY BY US, and this is what i think: POD will be without 1-2-3-4-5 stars.. i think this is a bullshit.. we will set up fixed (and strong) requirements to get our POD certification and a seller can only have or not it.. clear? so for example.. if we decide that to get POD you must send us 5 kind of proofs, well.. if you give us these 5 proofs you have POD..on the contrary you dont get POD and so you cannot register as seller. all clear?
- all payments in SCSY only
- Stock Exchange: sellers that will have a strong/good background will can ask us to enter on the stock exchange to expand their businesses.. all their shares will be bought in SCSY only.. so stock exchange will be IPO-based, but the only currency usable will be SCSY
- to enter on stock exchange, a seller must present a plan which shows what they do with SCSY collected and dividends % for investors
- no marijuana Smiley

this is what i thought..let me know your comments/suggestions

adloule

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:55:53 AM

bittrex ?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:00:06 AM

bittrex ?

soon Wink

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:01:02 AM

This is more or less what i thought:

- a simple site like ebay where teams and companies can sell their goods/services
- marketplace will be trust-based, i mean every seller will have a public and well known background built with feedbacks left by buyers
- EVERY seller must do POD verification to enter on our marketplace.. POD verification will be made ONLY BY US, and this is what i think: POD will be without 1-2-3-4-5 stars.. i think this is a bullshit.. we will set up fixed (and strong) requirements to get our POD certification and a seller can only have or not it.. clear? so for example.. if we decide that to get POD you must send us 5 kind of proofs, well.. if you give us these 5 proofs you have POD..on the contrary you dont get POD and so you cannot register as seller. all clear?
- all payments in SCSY only
- Stock Exchange: sellers that will have a strong/good background will can ask us to enter on the stock exchange to expand their businesses.. all their shares will be bought in SCSY only.. so stock exchange will be IPO-based, but the only currency usable will be SCSY
- to enter on stock exchange, a seller must present a plan which shows what they do with SCSY collected and dividends % for investors
- no marijuana Smiley

this is what i thought..let me know your comments/suggestions

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:34:51 AM

Do you want bittrex soon?

fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

Done. Please update the OP with the real coin numbers or people will be mislead into thinking there's loads more than there are!
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:39:41 PM

Done. Please update the OP with the real coin numbers or people will be mislead into thinking there's loads more than there are!

yeah sorry.. i'll update it ASAP.. anyway total coins are +/- 136,500,000 SCSY..

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

We are doing good.. diff is over 230  Smiley

we have more interest now, i think we are near bittrex Wink

You need to make it really clear in the OP the situation with the ICO coins, how many now exist and how the remainder were destroyed, plus the current supply, and how long it will take for all of them to be emitted.

If this coin is to get anywhere, investors are going to want clear information before putting anything into it.

The remaining ICO coins are currently with me and will be destroyed as soon as i got the burn address Generator working with the hefty algo.

If I cannot get it working i will be burning them by Setting up a VM  then sending all the coins there and deleting / scrubbing it after.

Coins are absolutely  Safe, dont worry

I saw that the dev have taken out 500 000 coins from the faucet. Are they also going to be burned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: