Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HARD FORK!!! [SCSY] Securitysyscoin | BitCoinShop | Bittrex | Android App | IRC  (Read 76174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:18:08 PM

today silent Angry

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:55:04 PM

today silent Angry

believe me, we are miles away from "silent"  Smiley

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Paper Wallet:

Our roadmap shows we would release Paper Wallet tomorrow.. unfortunatly i have so many issues in make it.. the problem is hefty1 algo uses a different way to generate addresses, so i have to re-write almost from start the usual script used to gen Paper Wallets.. im busy atm, so probably Paper Wallet will not be ready until the end of the Week.

Sorry.

Francis Perrelet

lozerr

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

Paper Wallet:

Our roadmap shows we would release Paper Wallet tomorrow.. unfortunatly i have so many issues in make it.. the problem is hefty1 algo uses a different way to generate addresses, so i have to re-write almost from start the usual script used to gen Paper Wallets.. im busy atm, so probably Paper Wallet will not be ready until the end of the Week.

Sorry.

Francis Perrelet
The introduction of a specific time can be determined?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

Paper Wallet:

Sorry.

Francis Perrelet
The introduction of a specific time can be determined?

no because Paper Wallet isnt our first priority, and im actually working on others things more urgents.. anyway max eta for Paper Wallet is 11 November. meantime we will release Bittrex in wallet according with our RoadMap.

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:37:35 PM

Regarding the post above, for any specific question on what will be our MarketPlace or Stock Exchange and on how they will work, please ask to me!

@dmgta: excited to officially work with you

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

Just to be clear, our stock exchange will be something similar to this https://coinsortium.co/ , SCSY-based only  Cool

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

Let me fix some points about the project:

• Marketplace will accept bitcoin also, not only scsy;
  • Sellers will must do a POD;
  • POD will be provided by us, and it won't work as CrytpoAsian POD.. we won't release 1-2-3-4-5 stars. We just fix some basic requirements.. if a seller bring theese proofs ok, he'll get POD.. on the contrary, no POD.. no stars based on how many proofs he give us.. you just have it or not.. we dont want to see our marketplace destroyed by scammers
  • Sellers' profile will be publish and it'll show feedbacks (like ebay as well)..again, to prevent scammers
  • Sellers who will reach a good level of trust can ask to us to be registered in our Stock Exchange
  • To being listed on our Stock Exchange, sellers will have to give us a well written plan with motivation of their request and their projects
  • Stock Exchange will be based only on SCSY.. i mean: all the shares will be sold in SCSY (the same SCSY collected on the MarketPlace..do you start understand? Smiley )..this will have great influence on the coin..

i'm sure i missed something Smiley if so, i will post it later Wink

for every question im here!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Well.. theese are C-Cex traders:

they even dont know my coin's name..lmfao

lozerr

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:19:50 PM

Ha ha ha, good job.
We now need a reliable platform to release ICO, bittrex just know to earn their own money.
I look forward to...
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

Ha ha ha, good job.
We now need a reliable platform to release ICO, bittrex just know to earn their own money.
I look forward to...

what platform do u prefer?

maybe can be interesting a voting list to choose the platform?

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

probably we will be on Poloniex soon  Wink

lozerr

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

Ha ha ha, good job.
I look forward to...

what platform do u prefer?

maybe can be interesting a voting list to choose the platform?

Voting platform too much, there is not much advantage.
Now we need a strict credit platform to release ICO, prevent cheating investors money.
Your next idea is?
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:56:56 AM

SCSY Dev came to me with plans for the future and needed someone on his team to make them a reality. Since I was the one who got SCSY on Bittrex he knows I can deliver on my promises. Well I have come aboard to consult and over see operations of the next steps for SCSY. First a Marketplace is in the process of being built where SCSY will be the primary currency to  purchase goods and services. Second SCSY and I have hired the same programmer to create a “Stock Exchange” where SCSY is the only method of currency being used. This will in turn allow for ICO or IPO to be purchased in SCSY, Projects that need funding can also apply to users in SCSY where dividends on your investments will be paid back in SCSY and many more excellent features with that.
I am sure you get the basis of the strategy and all the details are being worked out between us and the Developer right now.
Our main objective is to raise capital to do so. The main costs associated are Development, Servers, and Advertising. We have allocated the percentages for the team building this as follows:
1.   SCSY Dev will own 30%
2.   I will retain 30%
3.   Dev will retain 10%
4.   30% is left to the community to invest in the project.  This will need to be total of 15BTC raised for the project to be put in place and be successful.
We will be starting this Initial Share Offering next week time is still being discussed as the Dev and myself are on opposite side of the world.
It will have a new thread with a road map so everyone can see the plans.
We are also going to be designating the amount of shares that will be available for purchase and their purchase price.
This is not a get rich quick scenario for investors however you can have a part of this endeavor ongoing with dividends being paid out to you monthly. We will run the offer through a reputable site and everything will be very transparent.

I am only sharing this with the community early to receive feedback and thoughts from our members on how they think we can make this successful / what should the share costs be etc etc.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to this project.

I also have my own project coming out in the coming months that I will be working with SCSY dev on so this is an ongoing partnership and a long term strategy.

Follow me on twitter for updates : https://twitter.com/AllCryptoAllDay

ACAD

it's really interesting.. but i think a Share Offering after a ICO will cause a you a lot of fuds.. anyway, i will be in, you have a ton of better reputation after starting a partnership with a Sr. Member with 10k followers on twitter Smiley

looking forward to see the growth of this project
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:00:09 PM

i hope also BitCoinShop will raise the items sellable, this is huge dev  Wink
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 12:06:47 PM

i hope also BitCoinShop will raise the items sellable, this is huge dev  Wink

+1, it would be nice

we are searching others merchants, but until we have a good trading volume i think more than this is impossible regarding merchants

i really dont know why this coin has so low trade volume.. total sell orders on ttrex+c-cex are +/- only the 10% of coins in circulation..  Huh the others coins are in wallet? scsy hasnt PoS Smiley

lozerr

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

It seems that attention is not enough
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 06:00:12 PM

It seems that attention is not enough

im sure we have the interest of a big number of people.. our project is something different than others coins where miner post every 5 minutes their comment.. we are developing/advertising the marketplace+stock exchange, paper wallet and bittrex in wallet.. let your eyes see the slow but stable and continue growth of SCSY..

EDIT: anyway, i see the price stable on BitTrex, even a slow growth.. at least this afternoon

chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:29:43 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:40:37 PM by chnchapters

Sorry for taking so long to get running...

I had some personal emergencies recently and have not been on the computer at all.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

Sorry for taking so long to get running...

My address is SRcCqm7dHjnKhXzjeK6L5LZiVCRffvbtpV

I had some personal emergencies recently and have not been on the computer at all.

No problems, i kept your coins a part Smiley

I'll send you them asap !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: