Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BFL Coffee Mug  (Read 3389 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

People are collecting these things now??   Cheesy

I think I have one... but heck, holding on to it for now.  I want to see where the market settles on a price for them.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:46:41 PM

anyone read this yet....

http://coinfire.cf/2014/09/29/butterfly-labs-testimony-reveals-deep-fraud/

it's that  faggot Josh's deposition and internal chats that BFL had about lying to customers and fraud.

I've met him in person multiple times and called him out on his actions, alongside doing the same on the forums here. In person he always dismissed it, and on the forums he replied with blackmail and slander.

Finally justice has met BFL!

You never called out a single thing in person.  You cowered and mumbled your way through our encounters, thinking you were being clever and that I didn't know who you were. 

As for blackmail and slander, if by "blackmain and slander" you mean "Proved that you lied and were using a sockpuppet account and shilling your own auctions" then you're right, otherwise you're just a lying sack-o-crap.

this nigga still has the balls to get on the forum and talk crap.  bro, do yourself a favor--just say "sorry, and that you got in over your head, and things spiraled out of control."  it's that simple

for you to get on the forums and still act like an ass is crazy.  what's "cowered" did you mean coward  Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:22:49 PM

also looking for a mug, please pm me
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:39:35 PM

anyone read this yet....

it's that  faggot Josh's deposition and internal chats that BFL had about lying to customers and fraud.

I've met him in person multiple times and called him out on his actions, alongside doing the same on the forums here. In person he always dismissed it, and on the forums he replied with blackmail and slander.

You never called out a single thing in person.  You cowered and mumbled your way through our encounters, thinking you were being clever and that I didn't know who you were. 

As for blackmail and slander, if by "blackmain and slander" you mean "Proved that you lied and were using a sockpuppet account and shilling your own auctions" then you're right, otherwise you're just a lying sack-o-crap.

this nigga still has the balls to get on the forum and talk crap.  bro, do yourself a favor--just say "sorry, and that you got in over your head, and things spiraled out of control."  it's that simple

for you to get on the forums and still act like an ass is crazy.  what's "cowered" did you mean coward  Grin

Oak... learn to a) read, b) use punctuation, c) spell and d) definition of words.  You just look like an idiot.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

anyone read this yet....

it's that  faggot Josh's deposition and internal chats that BFL had about lying to customers and fraud.

You never called out a single thing in person.  You cowered and mumbled your way through our encounters, thinking you were being clever and that I didn't know who you were.  

this nigga still has the balls to get on the forum and talk crap.  bro, do yourself a favor--just say "sorry, and that you got in over your head, and things spiraled out of control."  it's that simple

for you to get on the forums and still act like an ass is crazy.  what's "cowered" did you mean coward  Grin

Oak... learn to a) read, b) use punctuation, c) spell and d) definition of words.  You just look like an idiot.

Josh, I bet you are looking forward to repaying all the loans people are probably taking out under your name right now.
JoshsAssIsFucked

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:31:29 PM

Un empathetic people never know when to keep there mouth shut or admit when there wro g. 3% of the world are unsympathetic and most reside in the highest of highest etcholons because they will do whatever it takes to get to the top. Even if that means sucking dick and fucking there own mother.

Josh is one of the filthiest dirt bag cockroaches I've ever met. He's up there with Cameron, the pope, top police chiefs, top judges and all advertisers. He truely is just as bad as the peodophile institutes that are manipulating it all.

People need to wake up and realise we need to irradicate these fucking fruit cakes before its too late
eoakland

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:41:15 PM

anyone read this yet....

it's that  faggot Josh's deposition and internal chats that BFL had about lying to customers and fraud.

You never called out a single thing in person.  You cowered and mumbled your way through our encounters, thinking you were being clever and that I didn't know who you were.  

this nigga still has the balls to get on the forum and talk crap.  bro, do yourself a favor--just say "sorry, and that you got in over your head, and things spiraled out of control."  it's that simple

for you to get on the forums and still act like an ass is crazy.  what's "cowered" did you mean coward  Grin

Oak... learn to a) read, b) use punctuation, c) spell and d) definition of words.  You just look like an idiot.

Inaba, how hard is it to say sorry ?  you/BFL fucked over a shit ton of people at what point does that register with you ?  100% that in person you are a coward, and to prove it, let's arrange a meet.  i can come visit you in prison.  just put me on the list  

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
JoshsAssIsFucked

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:45:45 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

anyone read this yet....

http://s29.postimg.org/s1tkvaw0z/crooks.jpg

Inaba, how hard is it to say sorry ?  you/BFL fucked over a shit ton of people at what point does that register with you ?  100% that in person you are a coward, and to prove it, let's arrange a meet.  i can come visit you in prison.  just put me on the list  

ERM... I said. He lacks empathy as 3% of the population does. And increasing with the ENVIROMENT that we have created. Look it up

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:05:31 PM

He lacks empathy as 3% of the population does.

+1.  The directors of BFL and their mouthpiece Josh are all in the small subset of humanity that doesn't feel that "wow, I just did wrong.  That sucks.  I should fix it." 

We all have done wrong before, and 97% of us feel bad after.  3% just don't.  They think of the scam as +1 money for me, -1 money for someone that's not me, so I win and that's great.

This is why I will enjoy watching the company die and the directors get fucked by various 3-letter organs of the USA.

To treat skeptics like this:

http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m32s

is one thing.  To print foam pitchforks to mock harmed, paying customers is something far beyond.  I wish Josh, Sonny, Jody, the Iranian-Frog, all of them nothing but stress and financial harm.  I hope their freedom is taken so they can no longer prey on the bitcoin community.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:43:25 AM

anyone read this yet....

Takes a thief to know a thief...

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:48:05 AM

I am interested in one as well. If you will be able to ship it internationally, send me a message.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Coopster8888

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:40:41 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

eoakland

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

did you notice how he didn't dismiss that part ?  he seemed to only take offense to the part where the guy said he met him  Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:44:07 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

did you notice how he didn't dismiss that part ?  he seemed to only take offense to the part where the guy said he met him  Grin

There's nothing to dismiss. Your reading comprehension is non-existent, there's no point in dismissing something that doesn't exist in the first place.  Learn to read and understand what you read and we might be able to have a conversation.  Don't blame me for your poor education or lack of mental acuity.  That's genetics man, good luck with that.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
JoshsAssIsFucked

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:53:06 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

did you notice how he didn't dismiss that part ?  he seemed to only take offense to the part where the guy said he met him  Grin

There's nothing to dismiss. Your reading comprehension is non-existent, there's no point in dismissing something that doesn't exist in the first place.  Learn to read and understand what you read and we might be able to have a conversation.  Don't blame me for your poor education or lack of mental acuity.  That's genetics man, good luck with that.

And you just can't keep your idiotic mouth shut can you! Dirty filthy cockroach you are indeed. I'd be watching your back and stop sucking Sonny's dick, bet you squeel them all out save your own bacon you sick unsympatheticass wipe! You do realise you have a serious condition right? You do realise EVERYONE knows your mentally unstable right? You do realise that your a danger to the general public right?

And a lot of us know you edited all the chat logs to make yourself look like a good guy right? Your not fooling anyone you bell end ha ha ha ha

Keep it up, keep your trap yapping like the retarded ass you are. Your hubris will destroy you whore bitch!
eoakland

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

There's nothing to dismiss. Your reading comprehension is non-existent, there's no point in dismissing something that doesn't exist in the first place.  Learn to read and understand what you read and we might be able to have a conversation.  Don't blame me for your poor education or lack of mental acuity.  That's genetics man, good luck with that.

Josh, you're a funny guy.  it's a trip how you still cannot acknowledge or recognize how wrong you and BFL were for what you guys have done.  the legal issues you and BFL have didn't manifest on their own.  having the feds raid a company and place it into receivership is not commonplace.  you guys are scum and are getting eradicated.  you and BFL are the poster boys for scammers and scum.  check your trust feedback, nobody likes you.  i stated facts, now go ahead and retort with some razzle bedazzle that only makes sense in your warped reality. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
supbits

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:31:23 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

Actually, one can have fine genetics and yet have grown up without a proper education. The two aren't really related at all - why, look at Stephen Hawking.
alistar

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:32:07 PM

still want the piece of crap mug?  Smiley

the scammers need the money.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:40:40 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

Actually, one can have fine genetics and yet have grown up without a proper education. The two aren't really related at all - why, look at Stephen Hawking.

I agree, the sentence could have been worded better, but the object being described by the following sentence was mental acuity, which would typically be genetic.  I suppose you could make an argument for it being a part of education and that you could sharpen your mental acuity through various methods, but only within a limited range.  You're either born with acuity or you aren't, and it's pretty clear our friend eoakland has little acuity to spare, since he isn't able to comprehend or synthesize what he's read.  To think, people like him are allowed to vote and drive cars, eww.  This is why we can't have nice things in this country. Sad

eoakland

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:10:31 PM

anyone read this yet....

lol Cheesy

I agree, the sentence could have been worded better, but the object being described by the following sentence was mental acuity, which would typically be genetic.  I suppose you could make an argument for it being a part of education and that you could sharpen your mental acuity through various methods, but only within a limited range.  You're either born with acuity or you aren't, and it's pretty clear our friend eoakland has little acuity to spare, since he isn't able to comprehend or synthesize what he's read.  To think, people like him are allowed to vote and drive cars, eww.  This is why we can't have nice things in this country. Sad

notice how he won't comment on anything i stated below:

"Josh, you're a funny guy.  it's a trip how you still cannot acknowledge or recognize how wrong you and BFL were for what you guys have done.  the legal issues you and BFL have didn't manifest on their own.  having the feds raid a company and place it into receivership is not commonplace.  you guys are scum and are getting eradicated.  you and BFL are the poster boys for scammers and scum.  check your trust feedback, nobody likes you.  i stated facts, now go ahead and retort with some razzle bedazzle that only makes sense in your warped reality."

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████