Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices @ $377 lowest seen so far !!!  (Read 1930 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:18:32 PM

MANY WOW Cheesy
How much further is the fall ...

rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

I think 340ish was lower still?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

Looks like we'll be testing April's low of $339.  If we brake below that, then the next $ amount I'd look out for is the high of ~$270 from April 2013. The fact we weren't able to stay up after last weeks paypal news just reconfirms the bear market.

mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:57:09 PM

Looks like we'll be testing April's low of $339.  If we brake below that, then the next $ amount I'd look out for is the high of ~$270 from April 2013. The fact we weren't able to stay up after last weeks paypal news just reconfirms the bear market.

This exactly. The huge news from paypal meant nothing. There has to be a fundamental change for this trend to reverse itself.

The winklevoss etf is the only thing I can see that would do it.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

This exactly. The huge news from paypal meant nothing. There has to be a fundamental change for this trend to reverse itself.

Paypal news was built in from months ago.
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:44:38 PM

I don't think we really need any news. This is just another cycle of bitcoin. As long as it's adoption kkeeps going I have no question that we won't continue up.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:13:45 PM

I'm thinking the winkle ETF could help as well. But I also think this latest Circle news could really turn things around. Give it time, a few months, now we can adopt new users semi-globally who can buy and use bitcoin almost instantly.

Kontridder

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

366 stamp

FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:26:07 PM

I'm new to crypto but seems to me that just as some people were irrational to believe that the price will go up forever it is equally irrational to believe it will not stop going down.  If it goes down then eventually it'll find a bottom. Hell the only reason I bought bitcoin for the first time last week was because I think we might be close to a bottom so I decided to take part.  Today I bought some with circle and it was way easier than my experience with coinbase last week.

Adoption will get there.  I know,  I'm  one of the new ones.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:26:17 AM

Looks like we'll be testing April's low of $339.  If we brake below that, then the next $ amount I'd look out for is the high of ~$270 from April 2013. The fact we weren't able to stay up after last weeks paypal news just reconfirms the bear market.

I'm not so sure...

BTC price can be easily manipulated with good leverage using only a relatively modest bank.

If some investor wanted to buy alot of coin then placing substantial market asks and limit bids will lower the price, this is aided by bots behavior in such conditions, bots are selfish and fickle and can be slid around as if on a greasy skillet. Bitcoin market has a high population of bots.

Of course this doesn't come for free, but the point is that the whole market capital value can be adjusted by X$ and it will only cost Y$ to do it, where Y is ALOT less than X. If someone is considering buying a massive amount of coin then it would make mathematical sense to do this.

So if somebody has a good bankroll (modest in corporate terms) and is also privy to knowledge of bitcoins impending rise in popularity ( inside info ) then this drive down before starting to buy is par for the course, it happens often with other securities.

I will add that I am only rambling on Cheesy
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:50:59 AM

If the crypto community were a person, Tropical, he'd be bi-polar.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:01:23 AM

Looks like we'll be testing April's low of $339.  If we brake below that, then the next $ amount I'd look out for is the high of ~$270 from April 2013. The fact we weren't able to stay up after last weeks paypal news just reconfirms the bear market.

I'm not so sure...

BTC price can be easily manipulated with good leverage using only a relatively modest bank.

If some investor wanted to buy alot of coin then placing substantial market asks and limit bids will lower the price, this is aided by bots behavior in such conditions, bots are selfish and fickle and can be slid around as if on a greasy skillet. Bitcoin market has a high population of bots.

Of course this doesn't come for free, but the point is that the whole market capital value can be adjusted by X$ and it will only cost Y$ to do it, where Y is ALOT less than X. If someone is considering buying a massive amount of coin then it would make mathematical sense to do this.

So if somebody has a good bankroll (modest in corporate terms) and is also privy to knowledge of bitcoins impending rise in popularity ( inside info ) then this drive down before starting to buy is par for the course, it happens often with other securities.

I will add that I am only rambling on Cheesy

With all the good news surrounding Bitcoin recently, this is the only realistic explanation with the prices lately. 

I am thinking to buy and HODL.

ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

The current situation reminds me SO MUCH of the fall from $30 to $3 in 2011... it's almost like history is repeating itself.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:13:54 AM

Chane OP, it went way lower than 377

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
fewcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:28:00 AM

Chane OP, it went way lower than 377

And it wil keep going way lower.......
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:30:17 AM

I don't think we really need any news. This is just another cycle of bitcoin. As long as it's adoption kkeeps going I have no question that we won't continue up.

I agree, we don't need any news, and this is another cycle. But it's part of a bearish cycle, and news simply won't reverse that. Maybe masterluc was right... 3 year bear market....
fewcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 03:31:48 PM

I agree, we don't need any news, and this is another cycle. But it's part of a bearish cycle, and news simply won't reverse that. Maybe masterluc was right... 3 year bear market....

More like 3 year bear market into a crash that wipes BTC out just like that digital gold junk (the first virtual currency) TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST MONEY IN THAT CURRENCY then get back to me!
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

There are many that saw BTC much lower then $377. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: