Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2019, 04:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTRODUCING!!! Three-Up Bingo! ...... Multiple JackPot Pools!!!  (Read 602 times)
PM Poker
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 235
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 12:57:06 AM by PM Poker
 #1

INTRODUCING: THREE-UP BINGO!!! at PM POKER!!!


Three-Up bingo is a fast-paced poker style bingo game using 3 numbers on a card from 1 to 60.  A player can play up to 9 cards within a game, where the numbers on the cards are guaranteed to be unique, and no duplicate numbers.

The major difference in Three-Up bingo is the payout, where players use poker chips to cover numbers. When a player covers a number on their card, the overall payout drops. Therefore, the faster the win, the larger the payout. The amount won is determined by the number of poker chips not in play from all the players.

Three-Up Bingo offers jackpot prizes like a Bad Beat in poker where there are two jackpot pools, broken into two parts: winner and losers.

Winner will receive 60% of the total pool, and the remaining 40% will be divided up among all losing cards in that game.  Three-Up bingo rewards everyone should a jackpot be won.

 • Three-Up Jackpot:  Fill a card, in order, from top to bottom in the first three numbers called (software will note this by Red, White, and Blue coloring).

 • 3 in 3 Jackpot:  Fill a card, in any order in the first three numbers called (software will note this by Gold coloring).

 Bonus Ball:

 • A ball is drawn prior to the start of each game and this becomes the bonus ball.  Should a player bingo on the bonus ball, they will win the bonus ball pool.

 If multiple winners, prize amount will be distributed as equally as possible.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!