Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Looking for developers to continue working  (Read 809 times)
BarkinTree (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:28:17 PM

Hello,

Not to confuse anyone, here's my OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761856.msg8587208#msg8587208

During the first week of discussions with the help of those who cared and just interested, I changed my mind a lot -to start with, the algo itself and so on and on.

To be honest, I already have a result. But I need more assistance and would be grateful and glad to award someone who could devote his time and complete the work.

The idea of a project is ready  out-of the box solution for absolute newbies, which includes:
1. X13 coin+ PoW+ PoS+ Blockchain
2. wallet - for win, mac, linux
3. easy-to-use, compiled,working miner with sources +config (already completely configured which makes mining as fair as possible, by just entering the wallet address and start mining with only one button) - also for win, mac and linux (CPU and GPU both)
4. personal GitHub repo, which will be made by coin developer and after that fully owned by my side

What is already done but requires improvements

1) wallet (for win, mac, linux) - already compiled
What I need is two tabs to be added inside the wallet.When clicking the tab, URL opens inside browser embedded to the wallet.

2) miner

CPU miner
- installer -need be done
- make GUI for console miner, which will display mining process+convenient interface for configuring settings. From the interface itself as a guide should be clear and easy to understand what is mining and where.

GPU miner
-find existing miners for x13 and understand the configs
-make GUI  (same as listed for CPU probably)

3) Blockchain(already done), some modifications needed.

Let me know you are interested and I will PM you with the specs and other details.

BarkinTree (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:51:05 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm in dire need of assistance!

Mining issues especially.

Please don't hesitate to contact.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: