Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickstart your Cryptocurrency Project on The Cryptocoin Chronicle  (Read 827 times)
Emperion (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:36:28 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 02:13:27 AM by Emperion

ADVERTISING, SPONSORED STORIES, AND PRESS RELEASES

http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/press-release/

The Cryptocoin Chronicle offers many packages for companies or individuals looking to advertise their new cryptocurrency, product, or service. Our readers are the perfect target audience for your advertising campaign as they are already interested in cryptocurrencies. Our readership will give your project the attention it deserves. Here are the packages we currently offer:

** Rates may change, the rates on this page are current so please check this page prior to emailing me**

SPONSORED STORY PREMIUM PACKAGE: .13 BTC

includes pictures and links to your site, minimum of 500 word written article promoting your site which includes an interview with one of your staff, and 2 months of an ad on the site ( this ad will go into the ad rotate with up to four other ads, it automatically rotates every 6 seconds so your ad will make an impression on most visitors. (The ad can be a gif or image and must be 240 x 240 in size). This package is perfect for companies or coins looking to extend their reach through The Cryptocoin Chronicle

PRESS RELEASE PREMIUM PACKAGE: .15 BTC

Full length, professional Press release. This Press release will be formatted for publication on any site on the internet. Your Press release will be published on The Cryptocoin Chronicle when it is approved by you and I will recommend other sites where it can be published cheaply to extend the reach of your Press Release. This package includes 2 months of an ad on our site this ad will go into the ad rotate with up to four other ads, it automatically rotates every 6 seconds so your ad will make an impression on most visitors. (The ad can be a gif or image and must be 240 x 240 in size). This package includes unlimited revisions, I can edit the Press Release until it meets your needs. This package is excellent for companies/coins looking to extend their reach.

(SALE) PRESS RELEASE PUBLISHING: .09 .08 BTC

if you provide your press release we will publish it on the site for all of our viewers to see. This package is good for companies/coins to extend their reach with a Press release they already have written.

MULTI-PRESS RELEASE PUBLICATION (5): .35 BTC (SAVE .10 BTC OVER PURCHASING PRESS RELEASE PUBLICATIONS INDIVIDUALLY)

This package is for large companies looking to publish a large quantity of news on our site. This package entitles the purchaser to 5 (five) Press Release publications on The Cryptocoin Chronicle. These Press Releases will be published within 12 hours of when you send them to us for all of our readers to see. Buyers will have 1 (one) year to provide the five press releases. Any Press Releases provided after the one year agreement may or may not be published. By purchasing this package you agree to provide all five Press Releases within one year or forfeit your right to any remaining Press releases.

Bonus:

This package includes 4 free months of stand alone ad space on the sidebar of the site.

STAND ALONE AD APACE: .02 BTC PER MONTH

your ad will be shown constantly and not be in the ad rotate with other ads. Sold Out until 11/20/14

AD-ROTATE AD: .01 BTC PER MONTH

Your ad will be put into an adrotate panel with up to 4 others ads. These ads rotate every 6 seconds to the next one on the cycle. If the reader reads at least one article, your ad is guaranteed to make an impression on them. If you are looking to maximize your impressions, the stand alone ad is probably the better option, though this option is better for budget advertising.

VIDEO AD: .03 BTC PER MONTH

We can put your YouTube video ad up on the side bar of the site. This video can be viewed from the side bar by our readers. Sold Out Until 11/20/14

SPONSORING OUR ARTICLES: .02 BTC PER ARTICLE

Sponsor our articles! This includes a shout out of your company with a link and pictures on the bottom of each article you sponsor. You can choose which weeks you want your sponsorships to go up.

DISCOUNTS:

If you spend .20 BTC or more you will get a 10% discount.

Returning customers are entitled to a small discount on all orders.

Please let us know if you would like an invoice sent over or just the payment address. We are happy to accommodate either.

The Cryptocoin Chronicle is part of The Bitcoin News’ Press Release package. Advertise your Cryptocurrency, company, or start-up at multiple leading cryptocurrency sites at a fixed rate. This package is a larger investment but is cheaper per site.

CUSTOM WORK:

We are happy to come up with a custom package to suit your needs. I am also capable of writing professional technical papers, website content, white papers, and more. Please email me or use the contact form located at the bottom of this page to get in touch with me regarding any custom work you would like done.

Please visit: http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/press-release/ to get started!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 01:55:36 AM

I figured I would have a little fun and try this as an experiment which will also be posted on my own blog for public enjoyment purposes soon but, using full transparency, provided by similarweb.com I have deduced:

Coindesk (which is essentially doing what you're doing here)  = 4.9 million impressions so far this month
Cointelegraph (which is a wannabe copy of coindesk)   = 460K impressions so far this month
Bitcointalk.org (suprisingly)       = 1.85 million impressions so far this month and falling from a trend
Bitpay.com (also suprisingly)     = 850K impressions so far this month
Coinbase.com                           = 4.5 Million impressions so far this month
Blockchain.info (control group)   = 8.9 Million impressions so far this month
you offer approximately 4K impressions per month

For what its worth, you've got me beat, I can barely pull 3K impressions myself at this point.

Quote from: My references

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: