Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumpers are gone , bottom has been reached (366)  (Read 5242 times)
Kontridder (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

This is gonna get ugly upwards.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 01:36:51 AM

What makes you think that? Couldn't the bottom be $266?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

What makes you think that? Couldn't the bottom be $266?

Pff, no. This time its different. All the guys saying $466, $566, $666, $766, $866, $966, $1066, and $1166 were the bottoms were just nutjobs.

$366 is really the bottom!
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:57:32 AM

There is one entity that is putting huge sell pressure on exchanges and is sistematically dumping every few days, so bottom will be reached once this secret entity decides to stop this pattern, not once we reach some "magic" number.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 02:13:23 AM

There is one entity that is putting huge sell pressure on exchanges and is sistematically dumping every few days, so bottom will be reached once this secret entity decides to stop this pattern, not once we reach some "magic" number.

+ or - 400%

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:30:59 AM

Ooh, a secret entity is pushing the price down with real coins?

Its almost like that bot that bought up TENS OF MILLIONS OF $$$ WORTH COINS, with money that didnt even exist! This cant be the result of a market being pumped and dumped, no no no.. Impossible.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

Its almost like that bot that bought up TENS OF MILLIONS OF $$$ WORTH COINS, with money that didnt even exist! This cant be the result of a market being pumped and dumped, no no no.. Impossible.

Legitimate question - how much overall volume did Gox account for when that happened?
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:39:20 AM

I'm going to go ahead and call the bottom ~17 dollars.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:42:15 AM

I call back to $2BTC by Christmas 2014

williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:43:34 AM

I call back to $2BTC by Christmas 2014

I won't say it's impossible but if we get there, it will probably take much longer.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:47:27 AM

350-370 has been tested a lot, but so was 440 earlier.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:52:11 AM

the market is bleeding out cash slowly but surely .

everyone is hoping for a new late november pump but im afraid this year bitcoin is going to get dumped and dumped again.

btc will be dumped to 200 $ or even less by the end of the year.

waiting for the final capitulation of BTC and rise of a new coin.
Darkmatter12

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:09:52 AM

everyone is hoping for a new late november pump but im afraid this year bitcoin is going to get dumped and dumped again.

I'm sorry to say but you will die waiting.
raid_n

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:22:15 AM

Recently I've started to read many of the poster's histories.
It is always interesting to try and understand what drives them.

One reason why I believe the bottom of this cycle can't be far off is looking at all these new "bears" that have sprung up.
Crushed hopes and dreams of making a fortune with a risky investment, not those that have been trading and playing the markets for some time.

Many of you will be the new Edward50's. Waiting for that buy in price that will never come, simply because you took no compromises, wanted it all.
It is all open for speculation where the price is truly heading.

Just don't be the pig that gets slaughtered in the end.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:23:48 AM

Whatever you are smoking I would like!
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:46:03 PM

My other post about inflation got deleted, but what do you think is driving the price down? Are people scared of the inflation or lack of utility of BTC or something else?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

My other post about inflation got deleted, but what do you think is driving the price down? Are people scared of the inflation or lack of utility of BTC or something else?

None knows for sure. But the 'selling' isn't done in a way to get best price so this whole thing seems manipulated to me. I don't think the little guy is driving this decline, just heavy speculators who think more can be made going down then up rather than vice versa.

Price suppression schemes can work in fooling the market but not indefinitely. The payoff is a rising price in the underlying once big players have built a position (banks etc).

As on ramps emerge and bitcoin bounces along things should be ok. Growing user numbers and scarcity of coins in time will mean a rising tide of bitcoin buyers will eventually lift the boat.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:00:23 PM

Fear and manipulation..

If you are a billionare.. this is the best chance to double.. triple.. 10 fold your money in the past.. at least 100 years.

With how small the total networth cap of BTC is and it's proprties...  oooh the manipulating you could do..
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:01:37 PM

No need to wait. There are 1000 new shitcoins rising each day...
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:02:59 PM

None knows for sure. But the 'selling' isn't done in a way to get best price so this whole thing seems manipulated to me. I don't think the little guy is driving this decline, just heavy speculators who think more can be made going down then up rather than vice versa.

Price suppression schemes can work in fooling the market but not indefinitely. The payoff is a rising price in the underlying once big players have built a position (banks etc).

As on ramps emerge and bitcoin bounces along things should be ok. Growing user numbers and scarcity of coins in time will mean a rising tide of bitcoin buyers will eventually lift the boat.

Something like this IMO..  I believe this rocket already has a captian and they are currently kicking out weak hands waiting until they feel the position is perfect to ingite start off.

I am half expectig to see double digits at one point :S.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: