Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM COIN? or next big thing? Global Coin Reserve  (Read 23228 times)
sonofsarnia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

One for the conspiracy theory lovers, because it`s cloud mining is it possible that it is actually mining bitcoins i.e 500 gcr = 1 bitcoin and saving the host a whole world of pain in processing, then showing the useless (and let`s face it who is going to want to buy this currency when/if it`s made public) gcr balance to the clients while adding the real bitcoins to their own virtual wallet..........just a thought......
Anyway that aside can`t see this being worth even the quoted 43 cents come January and on which market will you be able to sell it ? I see a lot of people moving to the philippines and taking taking taxis all the time !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linuxbgood

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:14:41 PM

Do you think this is a scam because its network marketing or because it is a new coin and lots of unknowns about it?
bigdream

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

hi

i just looked thru the site this is 100% a scam look at the management google the names and google the pictures.

google BOB WOOD name and picture. on one site his name is Ron Don another one it is Richard Don his picture is on 32 different sites with different names.

do the same with Howard Nicholas's and you get 28 different sites with his picture and different names.

And google who is promoting the coin it is all the Zeek pimps.

keep your money

bigdream

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:51:37 PM

Do you think this is a scam because its network marketing or because it is a new coin and lots of unknowns about it?
it not a scam because it is network marketing. That is a legitimate business model, which works for many companies, but it is a scam due to the fact that the entire management except one person are fictitious people.
linuxbgood

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 08:40:24 PM

hi

i just looked thru the site this is 100% a scam look at the management google the names and google the pictures.

google BOB WOOD name and picture. on one site his name is Ron Don another one it is Richard Don his picture is on 32 different sites with different names.

do the same with Howard Nicholas's and you get 28 different sites with his picture and different names.

And google who is promoting the coin it is all the Zeek pimps.

keep your money

Zeek Rewards?
bigdream

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:53:59 PM

hi

yes zeek rewards and bidify Huh

miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:02:42 PM

This IS a ponzi scam!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
linuxbgood

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 06:26:20 AM

This IS a ponzi scam!

Why is that?   
linuxbgood

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 06:54:32 AM

hi

yes zeek rewards and bidify Huh

Thanks, I will look into it.  What turned me off was the fact that I mine many script coins and they are not worth much yet, but they claim their coin is worth 42 cents now..    But since its not on the market how do they know that?   Also I heard that anything backed by gold will get taken down by the Fed.  Is this true?   Something to do with legal tender legislation.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

I don't know but even the dollar aint backed by gold anymore but what you say makes a lot of sense

To peel or not to peel.
networkcoin

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

Ok guys I am not trying to sign you up with this but I have been invited to this and the only way you can have a look inside is by following a ref feral link.

Basically you buy hashing power anywhere between 100usd to 3000 usd per month to get some of the currency. Then at Christmas time it all becomes open source so anyone can mine it. Here is a link to have a look inside

http://gravitate.globalcoinreserve.com/

OK so I have the opportunity of talking to the person who made this later what questions would you ask to establish if it is actually real? I have already asked to see the block chain but he said he didn't want to waste his programers times as when it launches it will be working with etherem when public so it will be a waste of time.

So obviously as the URL and your name are the same, you're the one who made it and who has been fishing for comments and feedback.

It's good to see so far everyone who has seen this thread has called it for what it is, too bad there will be those who didn't.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

I signed up to it yeah I didn't make it though lol.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

And I have friends who put money into it after I tried talk them out of it.... that's why I gave them the url  of this thread but they still invested. Their loss I did try stop them

To peel or not to peel.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:51:01 AM

i wouldnt follow it

linuxbgood

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:46:08 AM

I signed up for the trial too,  I never paid tho.  They charge you $7 extra to use a Credit card and while I was waiting to transfer my money over to bitcoins to pay I did lots of research.   I also started mining lots of ALT coins and the values on many of those coins are so low, it got me thinking how can they say  GCR coins are worth 42 cents??  They are not in the exchange yet, and many which are are still worth less then a penny!!

When I found GCR I didnt know anything about bitcoins and the GCR people are making this sound GCR can be used anywhere Bitcoin can be. So it seemed like a great opportunity to a newbie. 

I recommend investing your $70 a month into Bitcoin or some other Alt coin and stay away from GCR.  When they hit the market   (they dont know when that is Nov-Feb sometime)  Maybe I will mine them for free lol

I know people paying $1000 a month to mine them right now, when I mining like coins with just one of my cores for free.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

I signed up for the trial too,  I never paid tho.  They charge you $7 extra to use a Credit card and while I was waiting to transfer my money over to bitcoins to pay I did lots of research.   I also started mining lots of ALT coins and the values on many of those coins are so low, it got me thinking how can they say  GCR coins are worth 42 cents??  They are not in the exchange yet, and many which are are still worth less then a penny!!

When I found GCR I didnt know anything about bitcoins and the GCR people are making this sound GCR can be used anywhere Bitcoin can be. So it seemed like a great opportunity to a newbie. 

I recommend investing your $70 a month into Bitcoin or some other Alt coin and stay away from GCR.  When they hit the market   (they dont know when that is Nov-Feb sometime)  Maybe I will mine them for free lol

I know people paying $1000 a month to mine them right now, when I mining like coins with just one of my cores for free.

25% of the money you use to buy a monthly hash rate goes to the person who you signed up.

To peel or not to peel.
Dangvang

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:38:19 AM

If you are not inside you are Outside. Who CAN believe a dog could go on the moon? Gcr is real and we dont need people like you in our private community. 2 bitcoins experts have met the gcr team and guess what, they wanted to demonstrate that gcr has no future. After they talked to the gcr coin founder Anthony Eufemio they were so impressed by his knowledge finally they Ask permission to partner with gcr for its development. Gcr coin is an hybrid version of the bitcoin with a strong ecosystem: private cloud mining service, coin backed by gold, loyalty program, will be traded in many ex changes' community of Miners ( dealers ) and using mlm to grow legally. 25% of members money goes to the mining of the coins. 75% of their money is used to compensate the members for their efforts to build the gcr network of Miners. Gcr coin Will not be the best crypto coin after bitcoin. Gcr coin is the best évolution of what bitcoin will never be ... There are thousands of new crypto coins every single day with no ecosystem. People are mining lite coin doge coin dark coin bitcoins, but they dont know what they are doing. If you want to turn back in time, in 2010' and get the chance to mine bitcoin again, it won't happen' we are mining gcr coins since march 2014' you missed the boat again .... You are one year late, and mining difficulty Will increase even more. Get in the inside, join our private skype group instead of talking s***! If you like bitcoin' we love gcr coin ( respect ) ... If you think bitcoin blockchain' ethereum and gcr coin are scams' its like saying Facebook' google, Apple , Windows technology are pyramid schemes. Bob Wood worked with Bill Gates and Anthony Eufemio is a Genius and beats any bitcoin expert you CAN release or create nowadays. Sorry for my bad english, actually im french live in France but from South asia.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:47:36 AM

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

NUMBER 1 woohoo. Well after 6.2 bitcoin in paid votes. But they can afford it after they conned all of you out of your money lol. Just you watch it fall through the floor when it goes live.

You would have made a better investment if you took your hard earned cash put it in the toilet and give it one hard satisfying flush.
Roxeanne

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:47:06 AM

Why does GCR  erase post of who asks when he can get out of the package and get paid ?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:50:36 PM

when 90% of votes are paid its a sign of either a scam coin or a pump and dump in my experience. Just my opinion.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: