Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN STREET SIGN in Orlando- WHICH LOGO?  (Read 1050 times)
MIT Instructor (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:49:10 AM

Im opening a bitcoin store in Orlando, Fl. I have a illuminated sign out by the street. Its About 3.5 feet by 3.5 feet and maybe 15 feet off of the ground. Its on 24 hours a day, with about 20-30K cars driving by each day. WHich bitcoin logo should I use? Any ideas to make it really POP? Thanks
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:55:22 AM

Im opening a bitcoin store in Orlando, Fl. I have a illuminated sign out by the street. Its About 3.5 feet by 3.5 feet and maybe 15 feet off of the ground. Its on 24 hours a day, with about 20-30K cars driving by each day. WHich bitcoin logo should I use? Any ideas to make it really POP? Thanks

Mine (Eric Voorhees and Roger Ver's HoneyBadger Of Money)... people who know better will put your sign at 'mythical status' like
"Holy crap!  the honey Badger just moved across the country to Orlando from Santa Clara CA!"

MIT Instructor (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:02:02 AM

Mine (Eric Voorhees and Roger Ver's HoneyBadger Of Money)... people who know better will put your sign at 'mythical status' like
"Holy crap!  the honey Badger just moved across the country to Orlando from Santa Clara CA!"

haha, its good, but yeah I was thinking one of the orange logos...so you can easily identify it driving by. But i do like the honey badger
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:13:04 AM

Are you actually an MIT instructor?

If you can add words I'd do something like this, but keep the bitcoin text orange.

Otherwise the question is standard logo vs double ring.

Double ring  vs Standard

And I would definitely stick with orange.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:18:17 AM

I'd keep it simple with the easily recognizable plain bitcoin logo..  nothing too flashy nothing to unfamiliar...
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:22:05 AM

^ agree.
Standard logo my favorite.
MIT Instructor (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:23:01 AM

Are you actually an MIT instructor?

If you can add words I'd do something like this, but keep the bitcoin text orange.

http://logonoid.com/images/bitcoin-logo.png

Otherwise the question is standard logo vs double ring.

http://digsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/DIGSOUTH_ShaneSnowQA_042913.jpg Double ring  vs Standard https://en.bitcoin.it/w/images/en/2/29/BC_Logo_.png

And I would definitely stick with orange.

Yeah definitely, I have 2 street signs actually on the same post. The square 3 x 3 foot sign is higher up on the post, so i figured that would be better for bitcoin because of the circular logo options. THen I was going to use the horizontal sign for the other part of the business. I am an instructor at M2.I.T, but not the MIT in Boston. THanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: