Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE HAS NEVER INCREASED SINCE IT HIT $1,200  (Read 3939 times)
jerk

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

So this is what a bottom tastes like! Thank you OP for your wisdom of being very familiar with the taste of a bottom.

Stop changing stories so they sound good for you guys... lmfao!

WE ARE IN FREE FALL STAGE RIGHT NOW. NO BOTTOM IN SIGHT!

Open your eyes the bottom is right under your nose! lol
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

So this is what a bottom tastes like! Thank you OP for your wisdom of being very familiar with the taste of a bottom.

Open your eyes the bottom is right under your nose! lol

Yes that's what was said at $1,000 then 900 then 8... 7... 650...600...550...500...450...400... & now even as we get near 350! LOL What will you say at sub $100???
XxionxX

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

Digital money you say?

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

Allcaps and no interesting trolling? Insta ignore.

FAP Turbo 2.0, the FOREX trading robot which also trades bitcoin!

I had to link it because I love the name. Seriously, that is the real name.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:56:52 AM

Zoom out and look at the previous bubbles. They all look like that graph.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:58:04 AM

Exactly... so what happens when the bubbles completely deflate???
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:05:52 AM

FREE FALLING!!!!!!!!!  OMGURD ITS CRASHING

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 03:34:03 PM

LMFAO I love how you reference the pump and dump that happened early on so you can deny this thing has been falling all year! LOLLLL Start the chart at your beloved price of $1,100 & understand how this market is being manipulated to dump all these excess coins to people like you who still have faith to buy them for almost $400!!!
What are you guys smoking that this seems to be worth $400 now??? Why is it so different from the bitcoin currency that was worth double digits not even a few years ago?
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:42:07 PM

LMFAO I love how you reference the pump and dump that happened early on so you can deny this thing has been falling all year! LOLLLL Start the chart at your beloved price of $1,100 & understand how this market is being manipulated to dump all these excess coins to people like you who still have faith to buy them for almost $400!!!
What are you guys smoking that this seems to be worth $400 now??? Why is it so different from the bitcoin currency that was worth double digits not even a few years ago?
What is the point of that?  Generally speaking the more information you have, the better investment decisions you make.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:28:18 PM

What is the point of that?  Generally speaking the more information you have, the better investment decisions you make.

Yes, That used to be ttrue before market manipulators just see numbers now.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:43:35 PM

Any short rise or fall of price does nothing for us who are really supporting this currency. The point is we need to have a community that spends BTC with each other & never have to change it back to fiat currency. That is how we will become successful as a currency. We need the ability to buy all assets(anything, including food,gas,estates,cars,) with BTC from someone who won't just dump it for fiat but rather spend it with someone else who accepts BTC(and only holds/spend btc with other memebers) This will keep the cycle going until we literally take over every world reserve currency that gets created & become the new standard of money completely. At this rate & the "adoption" that's taking place, this thing will become $0.00 WE NEED BIG CHANGES!!!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:51:50 PM

So, your saying that the price has never been higher than the all time high?

Name something that is now trading higher than it's all time high. Gold? Apple stock? Land?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:01:49 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 06:35:24 PM by maker88

Let me guess OP bought at $1200?

LMFAO no I am not a complete idiot & I read this pump and dump from earlyyy on... You fools keep buying at every dip! I already sold all my coins & I sell everything I mine. This market is completely dead, Im just trying to extract fiat from it.

NOTICE HOW YOU ALL ATTACK ME BUT YOU HAVE NO FACTS OR NUMBERS TO BACK YOURSELFVES UP! We're in the denial or fear phase already!!! Good luck to all! Enjoy the crash!

You call for facts then post that fucking chart? Are you kidding?
You've never provided any real facts for your arguments. You make up alot of bullshit and then write in bold caps that its a fact, but that doesn't make it a fact. The fact is you've been here for months trying to scare people for no reason, and no one wants to hear your idiotic drivel anymore now than we did 6 months ago when you first started acting like a child in timeout throwing a tantrum cuz the adults won't listen to you. Leave. Reevaluate your life. Then end it.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

Well we got a stage to fall to get below prices seen in 2011 :O

hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

Another butthurt weak minded weak hand.

I'm loving this downtrend as I get more chances to buy at not ATH prices, but shit I would love to be at a new ATH so these weak hands would just shut the hell up with their nonsense.

Everything OP said was said after the 32 bubble and after the 266 bubble. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! A NEW ATH WAS REACHED ONCE AGAIN!

So sell all your coins, your stupidity will cause you to lose out on future profits. But I will not!

maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

I'm loving this downtrend as I get more chances to buy at not ATH prices, but shit I would love to be at a new ATH so these weak hands would just shut the hell up with their nonsense.

Everything OP said was said after the 32 bubble and after the 266 bubble. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! A NEW ATH WAS REACHED ONCE AGAIN!

So sell all your coins, your stupidity will cause you to lose out on future profits. But I will not!

And the two bubbles for those as well. But falling thinks anything beyond a 9 month timeline is an outlier.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Lmfao just because it happened before doesn't mean it will happen again... You're all bashing me for no reason. Open your eyes man your money is being stolen right from under you! You talk about price in the past but forget all the variables that are driving this market down. Good luck to you all, you'll really need it
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

BTW, Im not a pointless troll that will delete this account if im "wrong" I know what is happeneing to this bitcoin economy & I know the manipulators driving this into the ground. If bitcoin sustainably holds above the $400 level I will completely admit I am wrong & go back to convincing the shop owners in my area here(NYC) that bitcoin is what they need to accept!!! 
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:12:28 PM

BTW, Im not a pointless troll that will delete this account if im "wrong" I know what is happeneing to this bitcoin economy & I know the manipulators driving this into the ground. If bitcoin sustainably holds above the $400 level I will completely admit I am wrong & go back to convincing the shop owners in my area here(NYC) that bitcoin is what they need to accept!!! 

Paul maud'dib called, said to let you know there is only one kwisatz haderach

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:47:46 AM

Paul maud'dib called, said to let you know there is only one kwisatz haderach

Ummm... Translation please??? I stand by what I said. If somehow bitcoin holds above $400 I will go back to convincing small biz out here in NYC to accept bitcoin. I have stopped due to the volatility.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:48:43 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 05:36:24 AM by Zeta0S

Im sorry to say that when you look at the price of bitcoin/usd chart, you can notice that the price really has never increased! Yea sure there's been a few pops here & there (which im sure plenty retail bitcoiners got smashed) but all these pops mean nothing when this market has been in a downtrend since some MANIPULATOR pumped this market up past a thousand dollars ARTIFICIALLY & with no other reason but to make huge profit off of all of you looking to get rich quick! The chart looks more like a pump and dump everyday & $0.00 in smart money is even in this illiquid fake market.

STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!! IF IT POSSIBLY COULD PLENTY RICH PEOPLE WOULD ALREADY BE IN THIS WAYYYYYYY BEFORE YOU!BTC is a great technology no doubt about that, but it has been manipulated just like all these other markets. It is too late, there's no saving bitcoin... If you think $1.8m PER DAY can consistently be paid out to miners again and again then you're crazy! Everyone who is "interested" in bitcoin is already in it so this is literally the highest you'll see it since these mining farms will not stop dumping what they produce
Thats not true, Bitcoin has been hitting 3200 euro 6 weeks ago.
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/bitcoin-steeg-vannacht-naar-3200-euro

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: