Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 06:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AsMoney scam  (Read 999 times)
bitcoinall (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:01:08 AM

Hello, i want today exchange money on AsMoney, because they have pretty well exchange rate, but now i know it page is scam.   should get 68 litecoin according to their calculator, and got only 27 in made ​​to the ticket I explained the matter. Wrote back that for some customers raise rates. I think ok but why it was not written for the exchange, like a bull wrote to me that I get 68 litecoin and got 27 ... Otherwise I would definitely exchange is not completed. When I wrote about it, I replied that I had not seen ... I am 100% sure that it was written 68 not 27 ... but probably my money already lost.
SCAM PAGE
SCAM PAGE
SCAM PAGE
SCAM PAGE
managerwar

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:31:17 PM

Sorry but I don't think your story is true !  Misuse of currency fluctuations is an illegal activity in asmoney, are you sure you didn't do this? I used coinbase earlier but I am using asmoney for 3 month and I never seen something like this. Their rate is always better than other e-wallets and customer service was perfect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: