Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:59:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't open an account on Bitcoinity, help please  (Read 589 times)
FranLee

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:49:36 PM

Hi

I'm trying to open an account on Bitcoinity, and one of the requierement is to verify my identity (National ID card, Passport, or driver license)
In my case I'm a korean living in Spain, I was actually born in Spain and lived all my life here, but I still hold the korean citizenship because I haven't switched yet.
I don't have driving license, and my passport got stolen a couple of weeks ago, all I have is my identity card, which is different from the spanish people identity card.
My card is called NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero) or Foreigner Identification Number.

I have submitted this document to Bitcoinity for the verification process, but they say its not valid -.-

Anybody has any idea how to solve this?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
shorena
Legendary

Activity: 1400

ALL escrow is signed! https://keybase.io/verify

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

Dont they accept an (official) proof of residence? Usually thats enough for exchanges.

dha

Activity: 37

btc non olet

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:00:15 AM

Hi

I'm trying to open an account on Bitcoinity, and one of the requierement is to verify my identity (National ID card, Passport, or driver license)
In my case I'm a korean living in Spain, I was actually born in Spain and lived all my life here, but I still hold the korean citizenship because I haven't switched yet.
I don't have driving license, and my passport got stolen a couple of weeks ago, all I have is my identity card, which is different from the spanish people identity card.
My card is called NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero) or Foreigner Identification Number.

I have submitted this document to Bitcoinity for the verification process, but they say its not valid -.-

Anybody has any idea how to solve this?
I wasn´t aware that bitcoinity.org was offering accounts... Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.