Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinfog outage  (Read 2086 times)
uptoeleven (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:11:51 PM

Put my coin into the tumbler and I get a black screen telling me bitcoinfog is down for maintenance.
That was this morning.
It's still down.
No idea when it's coming back or if it is EVER coming back.
Just the black maintenance screen, not log in, no tech support.

I don't suppose there's any way to get my coins back, is there?
Creenome

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

Ive seen it happen before. It actually happened last week. I have no idea whats up but I have a problem int he same boat as you.

I deposited $650 in Btc to bitcoinfog during the day yesterday when they werent down. I submitted for a withdrawal. Now on the blockchain it shows that my money went in, and came out(to what should have been my localbitcoins account) but I havent received it to my LBC account. Blockchain shows it was relayed by the btc address's that the Fog uses for anonymity but it seems my money is gone. Only time will tell as they are down still....

When I view my blockchain, everything goes in and comes out as it has in the past flawlessly, but here I am looking at a normal in and out transaction but with no cash in my hand. I really hope they didnt steal my money... If thats the case I will never use blockchain again. This shit is rediculous.

I hope they settle both of our disputes.
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:18:27 AM

I deposited $650 in Btc to bitcoinfog during the day yesterday when they werent down. I submitted for a withdrawal. Now on the blockchain it shows that my money went in, and came out(to what should have been my localbitcoins account) but I havent received it to my LBC account. Blockchain shows it was relayed by the btc address's that the Fog uses for anonymity but it seems my money is gone. Only time will tell as they are down still....
They will use a different address to send bitcoin from then the address that you deposited to. This is done to make it difficult to trace where specific bitoin came from that have gone through there mixing service. If you are able to trace the route of your bitcoin then they are not doing a very good job
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: