Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:28:49 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Looking for website designer to complete 3 pages and a flash interface.  (Read 795 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 10:40:12 PM

I'm looking for graphics/web designer to write out 3 pages for the Bitcoinchipin.com website. If you head on over to http://bitcoinchipin.com you'll notice their is a form to fill out. Once this form is filled out it takes you to a generating widget page(where the info is generated of course) once generated it will redirect the user to their widget page where they can copy and paste the HTML code to their website or forum signature.

What I need is the three pages I specified to look really pretty and professional(Trying to compete against chipin.com).
Then I also need a PSD file(which will be used for the flash interface) that I can modify myself to integrate into flash.

At the most you are required to send me PSD files as the receivables -- I will do all the HTML/Flash integrating.

PM me so we can bargin!
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:10:13 PM

Flash?!?!
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:17:29 PM

Flash?!?!

Agreed this sounds like it can be PSD and made into a nice html, javascript, php site! Just some advice I think making it all javascript ajax and load on the one page will be simple and good!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2012, 04:56:31 AM by Xenland

The PHP logic is already made and is obviously changeable Tongue  please only reply with offers. Thanks

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:56:37 AM

If you can supply one page and a flash file for the widget, that would be satisfactory too.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:44:30 AM

If you can supply one page and a flash file for the widget, that would be satisfactory too.

In my opinion, I would make a javascript widget, a lot of people block flash, but javascript isn't blocked as much. Plus flash is dying a slow and painful death and it is going to be phased out.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:47:56 AM

In my opinion, I would make a javascript widget, a lot of people block flash, but javascript isn't blocked as much. Plus flash is dying a slow and painful death and it is going to be phased out.
Either way, I still need graphics..... Like i said everything can be changed I just need graphics. Theres about a billions types technologies the widgets will be made in but every single one will look the same so it dosen't matter how i got about it i just need graphics not suggestions please. Only pm thanks
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 08:36:37 AM

Can help you with this. Hit me on Steam to discuss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: