Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 08:34:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How often DefaultList is updated and can it be automated a bit?  (Read 606 times)
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:56:23 AM

I do alot of trades here yet often people who dont understand the forum ask me "why you have just 1 green"..
Then i explain how trust works, to click "untrusted" etc.. But this doesnt get us anywhere as 90% users use default list and dont really get checking people by entering trust part and screening it.

So my question is - how often default is updated at this point or can there be some changes done ie if somebody from default ads somebody under him - then that perosn gets into default too.
Some way to automate it if mods/admins are too busy.

KC.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:06:35 AM

The list of people directly in DefaultTrust is rarely updated, but the default trust depth is 2 by default so if you are in the list of someone in DefaultTrust your feedback will show up as trusted.

if somebody from default ads somebody under him - then that perosn gets into default too.

That already happens like I explained above.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.