Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CETI] Cetus Coin [Scrypt|PoW/PoS|1 year PoW] Logo contest thread  (Read 3191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
optigon (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:09:28 AM

Cetuscoin official IRC Channel #Cetus on freenode
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#Cetus

Hello Cetuscoin supporters,

I'd like to announce contest for new Cetuscoin logo, winner takes 500 CETI prize + bonus in BTC (depends on quality), good luck Smiley

<- back to official thread
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:54:16 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 08:02:23 AM by burnbabyburn71

It is often called 'the whale' today
(r2 - watermarked)
(r3 - watermarked)
This coin isn't even on an exchange yet, so I'm not going to put much effort into this unless there is a decent BTC reward, or this coin is put on an exchange and I can confirm 500 Ceti is actually worth something. I think most other people will have the same mindset.

I've withdrawn from the logo contest for now, 0.3btc to remove watermarks and for all PSD files, variations of the logo, full size (2500x2500) versions, and full support

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:28:32 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 01:40:02 PM by optigon

burnbabyburn71, i can only say Wooow,  Shocked like it so much, thank you

edit: night sky with stars (with Cetus constellation stars) background above the whale would be perfect
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:32:18 PM

burnbabyburn71, i can only say Wooow,  Shocked like it so much, thank you

edit: night sky with stars (with Cetus constellation stars) background above the whale would be perfect
Thanks Smiley

I'll change the background above the whale later. Not sure how well it will look though, I personally prefer the flat look. I will try and see if I can make it work though.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 02:37:50 PM

I like that flat style very much, something like this would be enough
optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:19:07 PM

wow, thank you, didn't mean to complicate it, i'll leave it up to your decision, i like your style.
optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:42:59 AM

nice logocreator! thank you
godivacoin

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:42:00 PM

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

Logo contest is cancelled, thank you burnbabyburn71 and logocreator, PM me with Cetuscoin address, you both get 500 CETI Smiley
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:38:14 AM

Logo contest is cancelled, thank you burnbabyburn71 and logocreator, PM me with Cetuscoin address, you both get 500 CETI Smiley

lol I saw this coming from a mile away. If you still want my logo and OP graphics PM me and I'll do it for the price you offered me last time we talked, since I kind of feel sorry for you Tongue. If you don't want my help that's fine, development for this coin seems to be going well for you anyways.

If you ever have another logo contest I recommend PM'ing contestants from other logo contests inviting them to your contest so they actually know that it is going on. Wink

optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 10:02:20 AM

lol I saw this coming from a mile away. If you still want my logo and OP graphics PM me and I'll do it for the price you offered me last time we talked, since I kind of feel sorry for you Tongue. If you don't want my help that's fine, development for this coin seems to be going well for you anyways.

If you ever have another logo contest I recommend PM'ing contestants from other logo contests inviting them to your contest so they actually know that it is going on. Wink

I agree burnbabyburn71, contest has failed, it wasn't well managed, since i'd offered BTC bounty, it turned wrong way. New logo coming soon.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

...since i'd offered BTC bounty, it turned wrong way. New logo coming soon.

I'm pretty sure most people would rather have a BTC reward than some coin with essentially no volume or value on any exchanges. I don't think the BTC bounty was what made it turn the wrong way, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 10:30:07 AM

...since i'd offered BTC bounty, it turned wrong way. New logo coming soon.

I'm pretty sure most people would rather have a BTC reward than some coin with essentially no volume or value on any exchanges. I don't think the BTC bounty was what made it turn the wrong way, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

if i wanted to buy logo i would ask graphic designer directly, this was meant to be a contest (FUN) and the part of the coin promotion.

Right, but people don't work for free, as you can see. And no, if a crypto dev wants a logo for his coin he does a logo contest with a reward. That way the dev gets promotion, fun, and a good logo. Also don't forget that most of the people here are looking to make money, generally they don't come here for fun.

yes you are definitely right, thank you for taking part. PM me with address if you are interested.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:16:16 PM

The water mark is unbelievably easy to remove.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:21:56 PM

My one? How did you even get here?

MystPhysX

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:34:38 PM

Yes, fix it. I was following it because someone I know wanted to start graphic design.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

Yes, fix it. I was following it because someone I know wanted to start graphic design.

How can I fix it? How is the watermark easy to remove?

MystPhysX

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:26:43 PM

Is that a challenge?

optigon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 01:43:53 PM

Is that a challenge?
i offer 0.1 BTC for removing watermarks, so i can use it......JK Grin
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

Is that a challenge?

Yes, get that guy who wants to get into graphics design you mentioned earlier to do it Wink

i offer 0.1 BTC for removing watermarks, so i can use it......JK Grin

hahaha

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: