Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2017, 04:50:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved & Closed] Sponsers need for Cheaper In Bitcoins hosting.  (Read 667 times)
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 06:55:06 AM

I'm releasing cheaper in bitcoins library and official website I'm looking to release beta by tomorrow how ever I don't beleive I will find the hosting costs for another month as I am broke at the moment. Any Bitcoin Hosting companies looking to sponsor a VPS 512mb ubuntu setup?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:27:54 PM

@Xenland: Dude, just ask and it's yours. The DCAO is there for many reasons, one of them being this.

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:57:40 PM

I'm releasing cheaper in bitcoins library and official website I'm looking to release beta by tomorrow how ever I don't beleive I will find the hosting costs for another month as I am broke at the moment. Any Bitcoin Hosting companies looking to sponsor a VPS 512mb ubuntu setup?

I sold my shares at .00001 BTC I assumed this was a scam as going live in March never happened. Is this real? Details?
See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80638.msg892073#msg892073

Cheaper In Bitcoins has been under a lot of redevelopment to fit Bitcoins' economy and it has taken me a long long time to finally be satisfied with what I got this time. Time for Bitcoin to get serwious serious.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 09:10:50 PM

@Xenland: Dude, just ask and it's yours. The DCAO is there for many reasons, one of them being this.
Completely forgot -- Just a habbit to "Ask the Bitcoin forum" I suppose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.