Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB BTC with PayPal Cash Card(similar to MoneyPak)  (Read 1223 times)
paulk11087 (OP)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

Hey,

I know I'm a bit of a "newbie" here on the forum but I've been more of a lurker than anything and not posting. I want to know if anyone is interested in selling BTC for PayPal Cash cards. They're similar to those MoneyPaks and I've actually used them to load my PayPal account up when I had some cash. Since I need to start somewhere in building up trust, I would be offering btc-e price + $20 on top of that. Here's a link to where you redeem your PayPal Cash card: http://www.paypal.com/cash. Let me know if anyone is interested, we can also start with smaller figures to build trust with each other and obviously I'll send you card pin first. These are irreversible just like MoneyPaks but these don't require you to enter your address and SSN and such when redeeming them like those Greendot MoneyPaks.

Let me know if you're interested! Just looking for ways to buy some BTC and in a way that's trustworthy for both parties. Thanks in advanced!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:14:58 PM

Hey,

I know I'm a bit of a "newbie" here on the forum but I've been more of a lurker than anything and not posting. I want to know if anyone is interested in selling BTC for PayPal Cash cards. They're similar to those MoneyPaks and I've actually used them to load my PayPal account up when I had some cash. Since I need to start somewhere in building up trust, I would be offering btc-e price + $20 on top of that. Here's a link to where you redeem your PayPal Cash card: http://www.paypal.com/cash. Let me know if anyone is interested, we can also start with smaller figures to build trust with each other and obviously I'll send you card pin first. These are irreversible just like MoneyPaks but these don't require you to enter your address and SSN and such when redeeming them like those Greendot MoneyPaks.

Let me know if you're interested! Just looking for ways to buy some BTC and in a way that's trustworthy for both parties. Thanks in advanced!
That is incorrect, you need to put in all the same info. 

I highly recommend using escrow instead of sending first or you'll be scammed insanely fast.

paulk11087 (OP)

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

Hmm, that's interesting. I've loaded on a $500 card myself and all it asked me to do was log into my PayPal account? I guess because I already have a verified PayPal account, it may have skipped that process?
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:18:45 PM

While moneypak through our site would be best, we can do the paypal card too, just specify it as PPXXXXXXXXX when you submit the order:
moneypaktrader.com
feedback/reviews in sig link/s

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: