Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker rooms best dice sites??  (Read 1061 times)
Iminlove (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:57:43 AM

Need some input as to what sites are legit and pay out with top notch service....
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midwestbitcoiner

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:01:52 AM

For poker, or for dice?   Title is unclear.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:10:17 AM

I think you are looking for best poker and dice sites, but unsure.  I don't know about poker, but for dice I suggest primedice.
bitkate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:54:13 AM

what you want play dice or poker?good player poker?

Iminlove (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:16:37 AM

I like everything if it moves I'll bet on it, I keep hearing nitrogen sports is a good book
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:06:25 AM

If you like Poker and Dice your should try Direct Bet. - www.DirectBet.eu

Direct Dice is a provably fair, block-chain based dice betting game that can be played with Bitcoins, Litecoin and Dogecoins !

Direct Dice features No House Edge for Frequent Bettors, 10 BTC Jackpot on the House and Instant Payouts.

All-In Poker Flips is a is a more exciting variation of a provably fair Dice. It is perfect for lovers of both Poker and Dice.

All-In Poker Flips is a Provably Fair block-chain based Texas Hold'em Poker betting game where you go all-in pre-flop with a hand of your choice against any hand you choose. You can also complete challenges and win free bets.

Both are Provably Fair with Immediate Verification, Completely Anonymous, No Account, No Deposit is needed and feature Instant Payouts.
You can Parlay All-In Poker Flips with Sport Bets, Horse Racing Bets and Even Dice Rolls.

At DirectBet you can bet with your Bitcoins, Litecoins and Dogecoins.

We are currently having a Twitter & Facebook Giveaway for All-In Poker Flips where you can get Free All-In Poker bets and check out our new exciting game. For more details please visit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790953.0

If you have any questions free free to contact me.

All the Best,

Michelle

DirectDice   ►► No House Edge for Frequent Bettors ►► 10BTC Jackpot ►► Bitcoin, Litecoin & Dogecoin ►► Instant Auto Payouts ►► BITCOINTALK THREAD

Iminlove (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:16:31 AM

If you like Poker and Dice your should try Direct Bet. - www.DirectBet.eu

Direct Dice is a provably fair, block-chain based dice betting game that can be played with Bitcoins, Litecoin and Dogecoins !

Direct Dice features No House Edge for Frequent Bettors, 10 BTC Jackpot on the House and Instant Payouts.

All-In Poker Flips is a is a more exciting variation of a provably fair Dice. It is perfect for lovers of both Poker and Dice.

All-In Poker Flips is a Provably Fair block-chain based Texas Hold'em Poker betting game where you go all-in pre-flop with a hand of your choice against any hand you choose. You can also complete challenges and win free bets.

Both are Provably Fair with Immediate Verification, Completely Anonymous, No Account, No Deposit is needed and feature Instant Payouts.
You can Parlay All-In Poker Flips with Sport Bets, Horse Racing Bets and Even Dice Rolls.

At DirectBet you can bet with your Bitcoins, Litecoins and Dogecoins.

We are currently having a Twitter & Facebook Giveaway for All-In Poker Flips where you can get Free All-In Poker bets and check out our new exciting game. For more details please visit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790953.0

If you have any questions free free to contact me.

All the Best,

Michelle

DirectDice   ►► No House Edge for Frequent Bettors ►► 10BTC Jackpot ►► Bitcoin, Litecoin & Dogecoin ►► Instant Auto Payouts ►► BITCOINTALK THREAD

This looks pretty fuckn good I played a lot today at about 10 different sites still waiting payment on 3 of them. I like the instant payout option. You don't have a poker room? I'm looking at your site now
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:41:46 AM

This looks pretty fuckn good I played a lot today at about 10 different sites still waiting payment on 3 of them. I like the instant payout option. You don't have a poker room? I'm looking at your site now

Hi Iminlove,

Thank you so much ! I am really happy to hear that Smiley

In DirectBet it is the most instant technically possible. You do not need to open an account and do need to deposit. You simply send your wagers to a designated Bitcoin/ Litecoin/ Dogecoin address and your winnings are sent back instantly and directly into your wallet (after your initial wager reaches 1 confirmation in the blockchain).

We do not have a Poker room currently, but we just launched the All-In Poker Flips which is designed for Poker lovers that also love Dice.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any help. I will be also more than happy to hear your feedback.

Thanks a lot again.

All the Best,

Michelle

noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:32:17 AM

For Poker the best site to play is sealswithclubs.
And for Dice: Prime dice.
For investment based site: dice.ninja

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:30:13 AM

for poker if you play ring games seals with clubs has the most players but for tournaments try Betcoin poker and the ring game are slowly growing too
altcoinlady

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Imagine Me and You

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:48:42 AM

You can google the best bitcoin poker site and look for it on this thread.

Soappa

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:03:57 PM

The most popular and trusted bitcoin poker site is no doubt SwC (thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40077.0).
And IMO the most trusted dice site is PrimeDice (thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.0).

Iminlove (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:05:01 PM

The most popular and trusted bitcoin poker site is no doubt SwC (thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40077.0).
And IMO the most trusted dice site is PrimeDice (thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.0).

Thanks I love the fact everyone here is helpful and knowledgable. Thanks folks
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:27:00 PM

Also, you might not want to invest in a dice site, as recently 2 of the biggest investment dice sites ran away with investor funds. So dice.ninja is no longer a good site. PD is your best bet.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

Betcoin has some good table games for sure and the BEST rewards bar none.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: