Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Introductions] The next steps  (Read 920 times)
Relaeh (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:36:09 AM

Evening everyone (Morning for some),

I wanted to extend my greetings and introduce myself. My name is Eric and I have been in the bitcoin economy for the past year and a half now and have been getting more active since the end of last year. I see all the potential with Bitcoin and love the positive inspiration that it brings to people across the world. Bitcoin is a complex subject and many have mixed opinions however I believe it is here to stay. I have experience developing applications and software systems and when I discovered Bitcoin I was very intrigued in the vast opportunities it brought to surface.

However I saw many people growing aware of Bitcoin yet only fractions of them where successful in getting started and using bitcoin. That is why I co-founded Apex Crypto to educate and consult people and businesses about Bitcoin helping them join the Bitcoin economy. We offer face to face meetings and consultation sessions to get more people to adopt bitcoin and start realizing the benefits that it provides. By establishing personal client relations and offering them the knowledge that they need to begin accepting and using Bitcoin helps ease the transition as bitcoin starts to hit mainstream. I have been apart of several forms for a bit now and decided to expand into bitcointalk which I have always found useful people and information.

I would like to ask you fellow Bitcoin innovators the next steps as we are expanding and reaching out to more people interested in Bitcoin but don't know where to start. What are some resources and tools that we should be considering that would be vital to our business?

Feedback and Information is appreciated.

Salutations and Thank You
Eric Davisson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: