Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CashToCrypto.com: Send Cash and Receive Bitcoin the Same Day 7 days a week  (Read 13582 times)
btclover9990

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:13:50 AM

Had 3 successful seamless transactions with CashToCrypto. When they're on, that is my go-to. Quick transactions, great rates, lots of banks to choose from for Cash Deposits. Always super polite. No extra ridiculous steps or requirements. Very thankful for their help! Always a pleasure.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ijb2258

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:34:28 PM

this is a great service, we've done about 7 transactions..left coin base because they are way better
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:05:02 AM

this is a great service, we've done about 7 transactions..left coin base because they are way better
yea agree with it  Wink

s.pampers

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

yea agree with it  Wink

are you being sarcastic and hinting that they arent legitimate? i ask because i just came across a thread on here, bitcointalk.org, where some guy claimed to have been scammed by cashtocrypto. im just wondering about their legitimacy because i want to get bitcoins, and have been thinking about getting my coins from them. do you guys recommend cashtocrypto?
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:35:44 AM

I've had a few successful trades on both LBC and CashforCrypto.com,  2 Cash deposits and 1 cash by mail.  All smooth.

Smiley  ACEXPRESS3 Wink
Bitcoindu

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:21:30 AM

Okay, here goes my review. If you're an impatient person like me you'll always receive your coins same day. Also if you're a newbie to Bitcoin I would highly recommend Cash To Crypto The site is very user friendly. Don't take my word for it but with the price being around it's lowest point in my opinion I believe right now is right time to buy/invest. Check out these links about the bitcoin bowl pretty cool stuff traveled down to St.Petersburg and was able to pay for nearly everything with bitcoin using a cellphone wallet app.

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/bitcoin-bowl-ratings-game-wins-the-night-as-highest-rated-primetime-cable-program/28161

http://stpetersburgbowl.com/
CashToCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:13:01 PM

Go buy some bitcoin at cashtocrypto.com, while it`s cheap before the price goes back up!
impressivegol

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:23:51 PM

we need more promo codes Wink
s.pampers

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:25:56 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:53:00 PM by s.pampers

how long does it usually take to receive coins? I deposited @4:40pm, it is now 12:25am and in still without them my order shows it's still processing, should I assume everything is fine? btw I followed the instructions to a T, deposited and then uploaded a pic of my receipt with my order id and the " for bitcoin from cash to crypto"

update: it's been 14+ hours and it's still processing....can someone please let me know anything about this? I'm still without my coins, I emailed cashtocrypto support already but I don't know how quick they'll get back to me..
nothingtoseeheremovealong

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:00:14 PM

theres too many newbies reviews for this site for me to be confident enough to try this imo. i mean who buys bitcoins for the first time then joins a forum just to give this site a good review and then NEVER posts again nor asks any questions in other threads on this forum. new buyers would be asking questions left right and centre BEFORE they make a purchase not after all seems to sketchy for me
s.pampers

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:04:40 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 04:41:05 PM by s.pampers

theres too many newbies reviews for this site for me to be confident enough to try this imo. i mean who buys bitcoins for the first time then joins a forum just to give this site a good review and then NEVER posts again nor asks any questions in other threads on this forum. new buyers would be asking questions left right and centre BEFORE they make a purchase not after all seems to sketchy for me

I'm a newbie, yes. I've used them before and they came  through. they are legitimate it's just that I deposited yesterday and I still haven't received my coins. I think maybe the picture I provided wasn't clear enough. anyway they are legitimate but you don't  have to take this noobs word for  it, try them yourself and see. anyway I have contacted support so we''ll see what happens because I still haven't received

update: received my coins. thank you C2C
CashToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:11:54 PM

Sorry about the delay on processing. We were a bit short on coins last night due to the high volume of orders yesterday
CashToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:18:53 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 04:34:53 PM by CashToCrypto

The reason why you see so many newbie reviews is because we reward our customers who leave a review of our service with a promo code to waive the 2% processing fee on their next order. Many of these users don`t have an account on Bitcointalk already so they create one for this purpose. Also, you can also try our service using just $20, which is our minimum purchase amount.
samanthasecretagent

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

I found these people through localbitcoin.com and they are legit the best vendors I have found. I wont go to anyone else at this point. They're fast, professional and courteous, and on top of all that they're also always on the top of the list of bargain vendors. I feel lucky to have found them. These guys are the tits! Can't wait to start using them directly.
LVjackpot

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:02:25 AM

Hello all,

Somewhat of a newbie to buying BTC and also newbie to this forum. I am here to learn and hopefully participate as my knowledge base grows.

I wanted to leave some superior feedback for CashToCrypto who I had my first deal w/ today. The person I dealt w/ was very patient, understanding, even gave me some leeway after I had made an honest mistake. Very simple process and fast release same day. The rate was decent, but it is my understanding that they may even offer somewhat of a discount as I continue to do biz w/ them.

Thanks again CTC. You made my day!!
LVjackpot

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:37:37 AM

ROFL at this guy's fake rep from new accounts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hello Rammy2k2,

I would respectfully like to tell you that yes, I am a newbie to this site as well as CashToCrypto and I am a legit buyer who has taken a little bit of offense at your off-handed and nefarious remarks. Since I am fairly new to learning of the BTC industry, it is only natural that I would research (as far as I can tell) one of the best forums on BTC.

I had an excellent transaction w/ CTC today for $800+ and the guy I dealt w/ was very nice, patient, and willing to educate me on the process. I received my coins within a short time after completing my end of the bargain.

At any rate, I don't know who you are or if you are the king of this forum, and I will be the 1st to admit I can be overly sensitive at times. I just know that making such statements w/out any 1st hand knowledge is never productive for anyone. Maybe u r a competitor, I dunno. Maybe u r looking out for others on the board which is understandable in this industry. I simply wanted to let you know that you are wrong as far as my particular dealings w/ CTC and I would definitely do business with them again.

Thanks for listening and please don't take offense w/ me setting the record straight that my feedback is 100% legit.

dakid898

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:41:55 AM

Awesome seller. Placed order this afternoon and received right around 9pm. 5/5 stars, highly recommend and will be using again in the future.
cashoutbits

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:39:03 AM

I've used CashToCrypto countless times and I always received my bitcoins by 8 pm est or between 8 p.m and 11 p.m. One of my favorite ways to obtain my bitcoins. Also, CashToCrypto has great customer support if you need any.
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:50:39 AM

Half the people posting on this thread is newbies with 1 activity.

Even if most of the people are first time btc buyers, they should at least have some sort of activity on bitcointalk, and how can they find this thread, and use this particular service?

It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my BTC and support won't get back to me. What's going on? Have I been scammed or just forgotten about?

The OP was online about 12 hours ago. Hope you luck.

I've used CashToCrypto countless times and I always received my bitcoins by 8 pm est or between 8 p.m and 11 p.m. One of my favorite ways to obtain my bitcoins. Also, CashToCrypto has great customer support if you need any.

Lol, countless times.
btcuser10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:55:55 AM

Half the people posting on this thread is newbies with 1 activity.

Even if most of the people are first time btc buyers, they should at least have some sort of activity on bitcointalk, and how can they find this thread, and use this particular service?

It's been 3 days and I still haven't received my BTC and support won't get back to me. What's going on? Have I been scammed or just forgotten about?

The OP was online about 12 hours ago. Hope you luck.

Lol, countless times.

Disregard my post, was just a misunderstanding with c2c. Received coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: