Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CashToCrypto.com: Send Cash and Receive Bitcoin the Same Day 7 days a week  (Read 13588 times)
CashToCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:20:18 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 02:12:45 AM by CashToCrypto

Hello Bitcoin buyers, traders, & enthusiasts!

Cash To Crypto is a Bitcoin exchange service that strives to have the best rates and customer service possible. We charge a 2% fee on top of our exchange rate and accept cash deposits as payment

Cash To Crypto has a dedicated staff that works constantly to make sure that all of our customers’ needs are met, and that they are thoroughly satisfied. As you have probably seen, our reviews are stellar and we hope to keep it that way!

http://bittrust.org/cash-to-crypto
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2gnuik/cash_to_crypto_fast_and_secure_bitcoin_sales_more/

We occasionally give out Promo Codes on the Forums and social media so watch out for those.

I hope that you are already following us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! If not then follow us: @cashtocrypto

Best regards,
Cash To Crypto Team

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonyT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

bump

Bump?  Bumped the same day? LOL give the thread a chance to ripen! :-)

Do you accept international wires?  You cannot reverse a wire can you?  But for some reason people are weary of them... best of luck.

TonyT

TonyT
CashToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:02:41 PM

We do not accept wires because we have found out recently wires can be reversed in some scenarios.
jneilliii

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:53:45 AM

Met up in person and paid cash for coin.  Very quick and smooth transition.  They went out of their way to meet me.  The next time I need to get more bitcoin I will definitely be going back to CashToCrypto.com.
TonyT

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:53:22 AM

Met up in person and paid cash for coin.  Very quick and smooth transition.  They went out of their way to meet me.  The next time I need to get more bitcoin I will definitely be going back to CashToCrypto.com.

That's nice to know.  Buying bitcoin this way avoids having to launder your coins, as you would if you buy with a credit card.  Still, it assumes that the seller does not keep detailed records of their transaction, as they should not if they have any business sense.

TonyT
CaptainTE

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

I used CashToCrypto a couple days ago and it could not have been easier. I was going to use Coinbase but the wait times for a bank transfer takes forever and by the time I got my BTC from them the price is always different. I decided to try out CashToCrypto after reading their reviews on LocalBitcoins. I used their website to get a better rate than their profiles on LocalBitcoins, deposited cash in their bank account, uploaded a receipt of the deposit, and received BTC later that day!

Instead of waiting days to buy mining hardware if I went through Coinbase, I was able to buy it the same day I wanted it with CashToCrypto! So thank you for your excellent service and the speed if your transaction! I will definitely be using them again and again!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:11:48 PM

ROFL at this guy's fake rep from new accounts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CashToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:38:07 PM

ROFL at this guy's fake rep from new accounts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The majority of buyers on our site are first time Bitcoin buyers, which means they are also probably new to the forums. With this being said most of the reviews being left on our thread are going to come from new accounts.
snuff

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:53:11 PM

I have used these guys twice through localbitcoins.com, one cash deposit and one cash in the mail and everything went fine. I have not used their website though.
stainedglass

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:58:52 PM

I have used these guys twice through localbitcoins.com, one cash deposit and one cash in the mail and everything went fine. I have not used their website though.

Cool.. Anybody else here used this? Please post your experiences.
snuff

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:05:21 PM

The "Learn More" link under "Our Reputation" just goes to a 404 page.
CashToCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

The "Learn More" link under "Our Reputation" just goes to a 404 page.

We are working on that page, but basically it will show our reviews and feedback on Localbitcoins.

CaptainTE

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

Cool.. Anybody else here used this? Please post your experiences.

Just used their website (not localbitcoins) again on Monday to make a large BTC purchase (over $2000) and it went through without a hitch.  I deposited the money at 530pm, uploaded my receipt at 715ishpm and received my BTC by 8pm all the same day.  Will definitely use them again.

And yes, I'm a newbie account, but that's just because I've been a lurker forever and never posted anything.  I've been registered here for over a year and a half now though (before CashToCrypto even had an account) and have just started posting things here and there in different threads.
aweshtin

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:36:53 PM

I bought from CashToCrypto a few different times, and each time they had my coins delivered to me THAT DAY! Very satisfied with my purchase, looking forward to making my next purchase very soon! Thanks guys Smiley
snuff

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:57:59 PM

I tried the website yesterday. Cash deposit and everything worked just as it should. I will use this service again.
jpchrist

Activity: 174

16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:38:20 PM

I've used them a couple times.  No problems and coins were delivered that day.  Exchange rates are the about the best youre going to find for this type of service.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:24:14 AM

Just made my first transaction through the website CashIntoCrypto. Deposited into the BOA account. Purchased ~4BTC with ease. Communication was A+. They were very patient with my 100 questions. Will do transaction everytime with CashIntoCrypto. A+ Service.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
amosjr

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

First-time bitcoin buyer. Saw lots of options...wasn't sure where would be best to purchase from. Registered on a few different sites but finally came across CastToCrypto.com and it seemed to be the easiest. Very glad I did! Transaction was easy and smooth - no issues. Will use them again for sure.
geebyguys

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

I have used cashtocrypto several times and they are my go to source for bc! I have never had any issues, always quick to respond and answer any questions you may have. I even had a couple orders were i made accidently made the deposit for the wrong amount and cashtocrypto worked with me to make sure everything was good =) Dont hesitate to use them they are legit!
vulcanbits

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:40:44 AM

Fast and Easy but maybe not the best rate

So I'm new to bitcoins and was a bit of a pain to figure out how to buy them. CashToCrypto is certainly much easier than other alternatives. Go down to the bank and deposit some cash, send them a pic of the deposit and in a few hours you have bitcoins. A lot easier than the account approval run around you get from the brokerage oriented sites.

On the other hand, I'm not sure they are the best deal in conversion rates. The 2% fee isn't exorbitant considering the fast and easy service but the rate was pretty far from the quotes on other sites. My rate was 381.7025 when CIRCLE was quoting 351.72 and coin.mx quoted 353.26, for example. To be fair, I didn't buy coins from them so I don't actually know what the eventual price would have been. And, I was only buying a 'test' level on coins , so I wasn't really trying to find the best deal. Still if you are going to buy a lot of coins, it looks like some more research/ comparison shopping is in order.

Unless you just want convenience, in which case, these guys are great.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: