Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freshcoin is best for mining  (Read 2982 times)
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:34:30 AM

Hi,

As one of dev of Freshcoin wanted to introduce you with freshcoin mining. It has best KW/hrate ratio for GPUs and CPUs, with its dedicated FRESH algorithm. It consumes less KW than any other algorithm and if you are asking why to mine this, answer is that we have great marketing plan which explains everything. We are importing it in games, deep implementation and doing it very well as we made API and doing it great with negotitations.

This is POW/POM coin so you can mine it as well it will have good benefits in terms of usability, dependable usability real market price.

I want to understand why people dont mine this kind of coins, maybe because they are not seeing them in this jungle of coins or else?

I understand and dont in same time why most successful coins (XMR, DRK) are good, but they are not offering nothing but programming greatness which is not usable in terms of spending?
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

I think that those in Scrypt, x11, etc with more than 1300W power is  because not an issue  electric bill, it's a hobby, or are stealing electricity. Others may have wind or solar power (I constantly think about it).

Freshcoin algorithm has the coldest I've ever had with my cards. My 7950´s run 52-56º at 3400khs, with 900mhz and 1250 amd one 7970,has 4400khs  at 48-52º with 1040mhz and 1500 memory  Smiley

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:24:46 AM

Yes I am with that also, my 280x are on 50degrees, 7950 also. Fans are about 1800rpm...its best algo for sure Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:12:46 AM

Yes I am with that also, my 280x are on 50degrees, 7950 also. Fans are about 1800rpm...its best algo for sure Smiley
lol, that's just mean your card/algo isn't working efficiently...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:28:38 AM

lol, that's just mean your card/algo isn't working efficiently...
^
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

its a great algo agreed, but there is bugger all profit to be made with freshcoin as it currently stands.
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:12:42 AM

I was honestly thinking about writing a different Fresh algo implementation (I'd call it Warm) but I guess that would defeat the purpose.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:47:54 AM

My cards are doing great they are on max of load because everything what I do in terms of pushing it up, system corresponds with crashing. Maybe there are small pushing which could be done, but thats it.

@nrg

explain your bugger attitude about profit ?

@max

everything is open source, do whatever you think it has to be done Smiley
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:42:46 PM

Do you think it would be good for your community?
As low-midrange cards usually don't have any issue with temperature (themselves) I think this could benefit the casual user (Windows, AMD GCN only).
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:07:21 PM

Do you think it would be good for your community?
As low-midrange cards usually don't have any issue with temperature (themselves) I think this could benefit the casual user (Windows, AMD GCN only).

On scrypt mining we all had issues, on X11 less, XMR also cool, but on FRESH-algo really the best temperatures and electric bill Smiley. It is not just about mining here, there is lot of coins around but unfortunately in coma. Fresh has its market-usability Smiley

We have loyal community, because we make purpose for this coin and also FRESH-algo which is best in crypto in terms of kw/hrate ratio.
Feneusens

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

Is it profitable?

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:18:08 PM

Is it profitable?
nope... that's why, I don't even understand the whole discussion
(best electricity bill/hashrate but for a dead coin nobody want... still too expensive)
at that level whirlcoin is pretty good too...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

Is it profitable?

Is it profitable?
(best electricity bill/hashrate but for a dead coin nobody want... still too expensive)

hahahaha find me profitabile coin...btc isnt, ltc isnt, ftc isnt...xmr nope...drk nope....when you calculate electric bill and whole costs there is no profitabile coin at this moment. But if you calculate your monthly electric bill with FRESH price and our near future announcement try us Smiley

Litejavichu

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:58:44 PM

I'm not going to heat the cards is a priority, I have 4 units off Tongue
 I was tired of promises Undecided, here I only see realities. The Dev is very communicative, one solid group behind the project...What more can you ask for in a world full of coins scam Dev's thieves, scams IPO? ...

All my coin is for a investmen and with patience.. Smiley

Litejavichu

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:17:45 AM

I tried to run p2pool but I have not gotten shares and will not connect Sgminer. Sometimes says "handshake time is exceeded".
Using "netstat" command I checked that connects to port 22112 p2pool and that this is a host of  "www.gamedice ..."
I do not understand .....  Huh Huh
 :)Savale helped me with a review of the repository "p2pool-Fresh" and looks all right there.
I have reviewed also "networks.py" and have removed addrs "www.altmine ..." Because he does not work on network p2pool freshcoin .... But still not working properly.
I'm impasse.....Someone else has tried? someone has it working?

Arsenay

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:59:24 AM

Is it profitable?

Is it profitable?

hahahaha find me profitabile coin...btc isnt, ltc isnt, ftc isnt...xmr nope...drk nope....when you calculate electric bill and whole costs there is no profitabile coin at this moment. But if you calculate your monthly electric bill with FRESH price and our near future announcement try us Smiley

no problems ...
for example:
myriadcoin qubit
DigiByte  qubit

cold and profitable
surprise?  Wink
Litejavichu

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:43:17 PM

Is it profitable?

Is it profitable?

no problems ...
for example:
myriadcoin qubit
DigiByte  qubit

cold and profitable
surprise?  Wink
No surprise, give reliable data ... In whatTomine not have much difference. The power consumed by a qubit in 280x?
Anyway, who is in Freshcoin investment is mainly in parallel trading platforms (games)
No coin is worthy minable for six months.
I have had 64Mh / s working until 2 months ago, now 8MH / s for fun and because I like this coin, their plans.... Grin Grin
Myriadcoin I followed the forum for a while. I think they have a very good and committed development team like ours.
I wish you a long and full of joys race, but I was in freshcoin. Grin
Thanks for stopping by here Cool

Arsenay

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

Is it profitable?

Is it profitable?

no problems ...
for example:
myriadcoin qubit
DigiByte  qubit

cold and profitable
surprise?  Wink
No surprise, give reliable data ... In whatTomine not have much difference. The power consumed by a qubit in 280x?
Anyway, who is in Freshcoin investment is mainly in parallel trading platforms (games)
I have had 64Mh / s working until 2 months ago, now 8MH / s for fun and because I like this coin, their plans.... Grin Grin
Myriadcoin I followed the forum for a while. I think they have a very good and committed development team like ours.

ja ja

last winter
for heating was sufficient production LTC,
and now it is necessary to load and 5 CPU FX 8350
and  not even winter ...  Kiss
Litejavichu

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:56:09 AM

Is it profitable?

Is it profitable?

no problems ...
for example:
myriadcoin qubit
DigiByte  qubit

cold and profitable
surprise?  Wink

ja ja

last winter
for heating was sufficient production LTC,
and now it is necessary to load and 5 CPU FX 8350
and  not even winter ...  Kiss
Also less noise ... My room now looks not a hairdresser Grin

Arsenay

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:21:02 AM

Also less noise ... My room now looks not a hairdresser Grin

On this topic the author,
he loves the GPU acceleration and preaching about energy savings ))

I shall merely mention, that the MSI HD 7790 simply stops cooler at work on qubit @ ~ 1.8 Mн/s
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: