Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !100% FULL ANON! !V2! !On Mintpal NOW! [NEOS]Neoscoin Unique Anon V2 (Arbitrush)  (Read 7919 times)
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

when is today? that was like 3 days ago

This is not the first none officlal "LAUNCH TODAY" thread..
To my knowledge Ifightformerkel is not a part of the development team.
Check Neoscoin.com for info Wink

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:13:41 AM

price will settle back to around 10k.. devs are kids. Syntaks has also let us down on many promises about v2. and too slow to deliver. 130btc ico funds should hire more devs. pretty sad he cant even hold a 200k market cap. partial reason for this is lack of communication/transparency and refusing to start an official BTC talk thread. an official BTCtalk thread will bring more investors and traffic you could think of.

You are right that closing the official thread was a mistake. I tried to (nicely) raise the issue on their new, barely used forum, but immediately got shut down by yak - within minutes my thread was locked by him - so clearly it is a sensitive subject for them and they clearly know they are being foolish. They are essentially closing down any debate they don't like - I'm sure that inspires confidence in..... someone?

Hopefully, someone will see sense and re-open the thread, but hubris and arrogance seem to make comfortable bedfellows in cryptoland.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

price will settle back to around 10k.. devs are kids. Syntaks has also let us down on many promises about v2. and too slow to deliver. 130btc ico funds should hire more devs. pretty sad he cant even hold a 200k market cap. partial reason for this is lack of communication/transparency and refusing to start an official BTC talk thread. an official BTCtalk thread will bring more investors and traffic you could think of.

You are right that closing the official thread was a mistake. I tried to (nicely) raise the issue on their new, barely used forum, but immediately got shut down by yak - within minutes my thread was locked by him - so clearly it is a sensitive subject for them and they clearly know they are being foolish. They are essentially closing down any debate they don't like - I'm sure that inspires confidence in..... someone?

Hopefully, someone will see sense and re-open the thread, but hubris and arrogance seem to make comfortable bedfellows in cryptoland.

i tried to convine him just yesterday. he said "no" and closed the thread. i respect devs but why are they so arsed about a bctalk thread.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:20:48 AM

per IRC: Mac V2 last to go should be ready and out in 6-12 hours. Linux & Windows are live. Hopefully mintpal will be live soon too. after theyre done coding we'll see some updates to the roadmap & some future planning, as well as some explanations to the pieces and parts which made it into V2.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:02:06 AM

Neoscoin is
Still massively undervalued
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:08:18 AM

Neoscoin is
indeed. there are newcoins with quite the same features. and people are all over it.
neoscoin need a better place at btctalk to attract more people.
marketcap is so low  Sad

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:35:54 AM

Neoscoin is
indeed. there are newcoins with quite the same features. and people are all over it.
neoscoin need a better place at btctalk to attract more people.
marketcap is so low  Sad

with the fall of Btc is a good time to accumulate some good altcoins
Wink
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:13:07 AM

The problem these days is that there are so many coins, that if you dont stand out, you fizzle out to the ground and be forgotten, and not having a BTCtalk thread is a perfect way of doing that, the coin is loosing hundreds of investors every day. yAK is a punk kid who is power crazy and does not listen to anything. the fact of the matter is 90% of the community want a btc talk thread. look at the price, just about hitting ICO price.

I agree syntaks appears to be a hard worker. but what makes you decide on that? you dont actually know the guy. if i were you's id be looking into why he let his last coin fizzle out to the ground and abandoned it, id also be looking into asking for a public ledger of where the 130btc of ICO funds went. no advertising, no PR rep & funds arent being spent correctly. a community coin, where the community has no say.

the price is reflecting a coin with no followers, no community, there is no cult like following for neos like other coins have. 13.5k sats is almost ICO price, sad really, i wish it were in the hands of an experienced team, who were on the ball and all worked together to pump out roadmaps and releases, and knew how to advertise correctly

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
RedZeppelin

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:02:21 AM

The problem these days is that there are so many coins, that if you dont stand out, you fizzle out to the ground and be forgotten, and not having a BTCtalk thread is a perfect way of doing that, the coin is loosing hundreds of investors every day. yAK is a punk kid who is power crazy and does not listen to anything. the fact of the matter is 90% of the community want a btc talk thread. look at the price, just about hitting ICO price.

I agree syntaks appears to be a hard worker. but what makes you decide on that? you dont actually know the guy. if i were you's id be looking into why he let his last coin fizzle out to the ground and abandoned it, id also be looking into asking for a public ledger of where the 130btc of ICO funds went. no advertising, no PR rep & funds arent being spent correctly. a community coin, where the community has no say.

the price is reflecting a coin with no followers, no community, there is no cult like following for neos like other coins have. 13.5k sats is almost ICO price, sad really, i wish it were in the hands of an experienced team, who were on the ball and all worked together to pump out roadmaps and releases, and knew how to advertise correctly

Community handed those BTC over during the ICO we have no right to ask for a public ledger since that would be the same thing as to ask someone
to put up a public ledger of their bank account.
How sad of Syntaks to not hire a army of peons to do spam marketing of NEOS here on these forums, u mad cause your unemployed!?
The price reflects perhaps the best investment in crypto in a long time.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:18:28 AM

Syntaks started an official thread. But I guess everyone has different tolerance limits for the kind of troll center our alt-coin section has become, so he closed the thread and never returned. I wouldn't blame him. He tried. A moderated thread can do, but most people don't like moderated ANN threads, they start accusing the OP for hitler edits when in fact they're the ones trolling.

This thread is god enough for NEOS discussion and we need to keep posting updates here, so that everyone can have more exposure to this coin and the potential it has got.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:22:38 AM

Agree that NEOS is undervalued. This has the potential to gain you some good ROI, 5x shouldn't be that hard.
suchnekky

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:54:34 AM

Agree that NEOS is undervalued. This has the potential to gain you some good ROI, 5x shouldn't be that hard.

i think neos is over valued at the moment, no roadmap or progress. no dates, no deadlines.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
RedZeppelin

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:03:19 AM

i think neos is over valued at the moment, no roadmap or progress. no dates, no deadlines.

No progress, no updates!? Ever heard of V2?
Bad troll attempt.

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:05:59 AM

I wish Cryptsy would list this coi - I like the triggers features.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
suchnekky

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:15:01 AM

No progress, no updates!? Ever heard of V2?
Bad troll attempt.

v2 was over hyped for a extremely delayed release. its basically just a reskin of v1. alot of the promised features failed to be included. like the coinsource interview with Syntaks has stated TOR will be in v2, but that was cut off the list without warning.

neos is also closed source, which means you dont even know how arbitage works. There cant be trust because the code has not been audited.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

neos is also closed source, which means you dont even know how arbitage works. There cant be trust because the code has not been audited.

Wasn't DarkSend closed-source as well, when it was released?

Closed-source does not mean poor functionality or lack of trust. It just means we don't yet know how it works. It might go open source in future and we cannot deny anything until then.

And by the way.. it is 'Arbitrush' and not 'Arbitage'.
suchnekky

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:04:37 AM

Closed-source does not mean poor functionality or lack of trust. It just means we don't yet know how it works. It might go open source in future and we cannot deny anything until then.

and its open source now. arbrubbish could be a basic mixer for we know, completely tracable. or it could be the master of anon. but we dont know, which is exactly why it cant be trusted. making it basically useless.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:24:47 AM

and its open source now. arbrubbish could be a basic mixer for we know, completely tracable. or it could be the master of anon. but we dont know, which is exactly why it cant be trusted. making it basically useless.

That's taking a risk. You'll either get a great ROI or you'll lose some. If you don't like it, get into a more stable coin that's been here longer...
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

I am making same point. WE DON'T KNOW. So I'm betting on a 50-50 chance. And you just keep using wrong word for Arbitrush - willingly & unwillingly - which proves you're not serious and you're just trolling.
RedZeppelin

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:56:05 AM

It`s wise to keep it closed-source until established because it not we would see 10 new coins with it as cut n paste feature in the next week.
Closed-source can be a good way of protecting your intellectual property.
If Suchnekky would bother to look at the V2 screencast it is explained how Arbitrush works in a way that even a retard would have good chance to
understand.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: