Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 07:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mangedoble dine bitcoins?  (Read 2166 times)
Hanslo (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:55:40 PM

http://bitcoin-multiply.wix.com/invest

Dette må vel være scam?
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Det er dessverre blitt sånn at hvis noen mer eller mindre lover positiv avkastning i bitcoinverdenen så kan du være så godt som sikker på at det er svindel.
Hanslo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:07:44 PM

Se hva svar jeg fikk  Roll Eyes

Dear Hans!

Look, I have written you already a very long and detailed email before and you still are not sure of the investment. We also have lots of other customers emails to answer every day! And fools make it especially difficult for us! We are just out of concurrence for them.

How many would you like to invest, that you are so unsure?

And just ask yourself the question, how many people do you know that became rich nearly overnight by doing absolutely noting??! ................... Right no one, or at least the society doesn`t know about them. But there are some of them and you could be one of them!

Me for example, I have already earned enough for lifetime through Bitcoins and for me, its not about profit any more. I am doing it for inspiration and for helping people. That`s why I stetted up this organization! Everyone deserves that one chance!

And risk, yes in our modern society there is risk nearly everywhere, but still people do what they have to do.

So I offer you to use that chance!

Through a 50 BTC investment you will get lots of profit! But still it is up to you, if you want to try it or not.

The Senior Investor,
Ahmed F.

Hans Norval Løvbræk <hanslo@lyse.net> schrieb am 15:33 Donnerstag, 2.Oktober 2014:

Hello again!

Problem is that I can't be sure this is scan. It's very simple to set up a site like yours and tell
people to send their bitcoins to your own bitcoin adress!
I can't find any secure with it. Maybe I take wrong, but??

Best regards,
Hans N. Løvbræk

Torsdag 2. Oktober 2014 16:53 CEST skrev Ahmed Fukic <ahmed.fukic@yahoo.de>:

Dear Hans!

Yes you are right, it might be a bit confusing for our new customers, but do not worry I will explain to you how it works.

Go to: http://bitcoin-multiply.wix.com/invest#!invest/c1n8o

Copy the wallet ID and go to your wallet and make a simple BTC deposit.

If the wallet, that made the deposit is registered on blockchain.info the profit will automatically return after 48Hours. If the wallet is not registered on blockchan.info you have to give me t he returning wallet ID as it is different to the deposit address. And yes if you asking yourself, we work from Monday to Saturday.

Depending on the profit you can even receive 3x of your investment. Usually as larger the deposit is, as more profit the customer get. And for a deposit over 50 BTC we recommend you to get the vip investment package, it means 7 days deposit but 4x profit and only 7% fees for our service! (usually we take 10% fees)

We would also need for larger deposits a proof that the Bitcoins are yours, so wallet owner name and a copy from your ID Card would be the best.

So it is all up to you, but we promise, no one will offer you more profit for the investment as we do!

And for a deposit over 50 BTC you get of cause a confirmation. So tell us when you are ready, how much you want to invest, as the vip package is only for 3 days for our new customers available. (After that only for those who already made over 10 deposits.)

Best wishes,
The senior Investor

Hans Norval Løvbræk <hanslo@lyse.net> schrieb am 12:32 Donnerstag, 2.Oktober 2014:

Hello!

I'm a little confused how to invest, deposit, give my adress to you and so.
As there is no membership or log in to your site.
Should be very kind of you to give me some more information before I
deposit my bitcoins.

Best regards
Hans Norval Loevbraek

securo

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:17:10 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 09:27:13 PM by securo

Høres ut som en klassisk pyramidesvindel.
Gir du dem litt, får du tilbake, gir du dem mye, hører du aldri fra dem igjen.

Karen skriver på sin gratis webside at:

"Please understand that and NEVER send some Bitcoins to people who promise you to multiply or even multiply tenfold your investment within 24 hours, as we all know that this is not possible!"

- og skriver også han tar 10% i gebyr.

Så den som fortsatt går videre på dette "tilbudet" kan hverken lese eller ha begrep om risiko.

My tipping jar; 197hyQxciZ9r7qj5CBsMvtNpqsRyM5NxuC
Hanslo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:29:11 AM

Web tjenesten Wix.com blir ofte brukt til å lage slike sider, ser det ut for.
capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:51:51 AM

Fornøyelig å lese svarene fra den fyren. Man skal være nokså godtroende for å gå på noe sånt - her ringer jo omtrent alle alarmer.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

Maybe I take wrong, but??

Må være den mest direkte oversettelsen jeg har sett på en stund  Cheesy
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:58:52 PM

Lol this name is Ahmed and he want 50BTC Grin
Alla alarm i världen går ju, varför skulle han som "ekonomiskt oberoende" hjälpa
andra människor att mångdubbla sina pengar.
Om han vore ekonomiskt oberoende varför skulle ha  ta 10%
Seriöst elda hellre upp dina pengar än skicka dom till någon scammande arab
eller nigerianeger.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Hanslo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:32:05 AM

schrieb am 12:32 Donnerstag, 2.Oktober 2014

Ser ut for at han kommer fra Tyskland.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: