Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trolling and abuse by a forum member  (Read 2337 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:22:13 AM

I need to update my avatar to this:

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:24:51 AM

This is a very interesting thread.

Legal action against BCT? Okay then.

So you didn't have the 50 BTC? In your response to me asking about the 50 BTC, you said that you hadn't bought them yet.

Actually, I'm not sure what you even meant what 'them' was.

'Running around' is a figure of speech. And yes, you did offer $20,000. At the time of the post, the 'earn 50 BTC' that you mentioned was worth around ~$20,000.

Also, I'm going to have to ask out of curiosity, why didn't you prove you had 50 BTC?

I dont know him from adam, and tbh, it was too early to go to the bank to buy them.. this allowed me the time to realise, twas none of his business, after all, I was not here to do any form of business. But nearly fell into his trap, he apparently does this often, I've seen three site's with articles about him, nuff sed in that dept. The offer was to ANYONE, only HE had to EARN it which he failed to do. I dont do anything financial online, apart from accepting small donations from those who insist on 'helping' after I have helped them, and have done so since joining this site.. ok, I was not here for a long time, but was pen testing with sbhacker (in their forum they even have my origional suggestion of accepting bitcoin for payments WAAAAY back then), and this spread to the likes of haxorware and cable-wizards.. this obviously taught me to spot fishy characters.. tbh, escrow was the clue. Before I ever got involved in the search for proof of god thread, I noticed him selling, and many clammering for the deal, and him insisting on escrow, cant remember what I said, but I'm sure it wont be too hard for folks to find.. he gave his game away with only one word. He clearly never knew that as a dj of over 30 years, I have heard every pattern so many times, i only need 1 word or three beats to know the tune Wink

At the end of the day he was the evasive one, he shoulda jumped at that 50btc, his loss, just prove name and address, but voila, he missed the boat, tried to complicate things.. quite simple, too arrogant for his own good.

Scammers really need to take notes on what they've said so far - else they'll just trip themselves up!  Roll Eyes

Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 11:27:39 AM by Decksperiment

So you didn't have the 50 BTC? In your response to me asking about the 50 BTC, you said that you hadn't bought them yet.

'Running around' is a figure of speech. And yes, you did offer $20,000. At the time of the post, the 'earn 50 BTC' that you mentioned was worth around ~$20,000.

Also, I'm going to have to ask out of curiosity, why didn't you prove you had 50 BTC?

I dont know him from adam, and tbh, it was too early to go to the bank to buy them.. this allowed me the time to realise, twas none of his business, after all, I was not here to do any form of business. But nearly fell into his trap, he apparently does this often, I've seen three site's with articles about him, nuff sed in that dept. The offer was to ANYONE, only HE had to EARN it which he failed to do. I dont do anything financial online, apart from accepting small donations from those who insist on 'helping' after I have helped them, and have done so since joining this site.. ok, I was not here for a long time, but was pen testing with sbhacker (in their forum they even have my origional suggestion of accepting bitcoin for payments WAAAAY back then), and this spread to the likes of haxorware and cable-wizards.. this obviously taught me to spot fishy characters.. tbh, escrow was the clue. Before I ever got involved in the search for proof of god thread, I noticed him selling, and many clammering for the deal, and him insisting on escrow, cant remember what I said, but I'm sure it wont be too hard for folks to find.. he gave his game away with only one word. He clearly never knew that as a dj of over 30 years, I have heard every pattern so many times, i only need 1 word or three beats to know the tune Wink

At the end of the day he was the evasive one, he shoulda jumped at that 50btc, his loss, just prove name and address, but voila, he missed the boat, tried to complicate things.. quite simple, too arrogant for his own good.

Scammers really need to take notes on what they've said so far - else they'll just trip themselves up!  Roll Eyes

Yeah.. me, I just like visiting and reading/writing, am no here tae scam no-one, and have never attempted or will attempt to do business with ANYONE on this site, for it's obvious that bitcointalk is the launching platform for ALL these scams run by vod and his groupies..

Anyone supporting this kind of guy, vod, in my opinion, should be banned, not once, twice, or more, but permanently, and henceforth, bitcointalk is responsible for allowing this guy to continue his abuse of membership by attacking, and continually stalking members, who spot what he is all about, which most would never figure out, if he kept his fuckin mouth shut. But he's got away with it for so long, that the only possible explanation is that bitcointalk.org allows such attacks/stalking/abuse of membership, because he is a part of the bitcointalk scam ring.

If you are new here, just read how I'm treated, why I wont do business with any member of this site. I have been continually attacked, since offering my service's as a trouble shooter. Is this where you really wanna be with a currency that cannot buy you food in the street's?

If Bitcoin is your thing, remember this.. ALL failed BItcoin enterprises, started here. And failed because of doing so. They failed because vod is here.

All hail to the vod squad.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Lawrence/Select-StateProvince/Martin-Lawrence-vodmlawrence-pedo-bitcoin-St-Albert-Edmonton-St-Albert-Alberta-1158255

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inter-state-financial-investment-services-names-lisa-jones-louis-martin-lawrence-atkinson-lw/niagara-falls-ontario-/inter-state-financial-investment-services-names-lisa-jones-louis-martin-lawrence-atki-308147

Ps, I AM Decksperiment, the origional, yes I can b an arse, but this cunt leaves me standin. I wish I could scam people like him.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:34:14 AM

Dude, git tae fuck, allow me to demonstrate how stupid bitcointalk members are:

Allow me to quote you: 'Legal action against BCT? Okay then.' -Case closed, fuck off lamer, I only said that to test YOU. But i did not say BCT, You did you fuckin mental case. Go on, say it was a mistake, I fuckin dare ya!!

Fact is, you and many others have all turned his attacks into bigger attacks thinkin you'd get rid of me..

I am a dj who will say ANYTHING to shine a spotlight on a scammer. You may not be, but clearly support one. I am a dj who 'samples', and will play anything I deem necessary to get people like you and vod to dance around the fire, just so the rest can see who you are, does it cost me? NO. Does it cost you?

Depends if vod gives you a cut of his catholic tunnel, ken that massive hole at the rear of his back you cant get yer nose and lips off?

If you were as clued up as me, you'd have already started court proceedings cause I called you a fuckin mental case, which stands, wether right or wrong. Go for it, am still waiting..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:41:31 AM

The vod's buddies post, from a pentester:

Will be updated EVERY day..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:46:09 AM

Take Vod's offer and let him give you his own Dox! Bruh. You could easily make that 50 btc back selling it to other guys who want his head : D

He was that stupid trying to belittle me he missed the point at the time, and as someone else said, 'what, no-one else jumped at it?' Says it all..

The opportunity was there for at least 2 hours.. no-one took part, only after do his bumchums get involved, cause they got nothing better to do while their burds away oot wi me or my kind Wink
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:30:11 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 03:45:02 PM by MultipliedCombo

I don't even support Vod.

EDIT: Actually, I no longer want any involvement with this thread. Deleted all my posts, you're free to look at them in people's quotes, and also shortened this post.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

The vod's buddies post, from a pentester:

Will be updated EVERY day..

Oh Dicksperiment, you're so cute.   Kiss

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:27:35 AM

I don't even support Vod.

EDIT: Actually, I no longer want any involvement with this thread. Deleted all my posts, you're free to look at them in people's quotes, and also shortened this post.

Dude, forgive me, but this was my own scottish way of gently saying back off.. I know you dont support vod, just hoping you see the sense in not going down the same path he set's for folks. Next he'll use escrow on you.. reeks of MgOx, whatever their name WAS..

And I'm very aware of 'where' people are quoting from.. I did do tinsley lockart's it security course's which incidently, focus's on the psychological actions taken by people like vod, who initiate an argument in the hope of leading folk to clicking here, and clicking there.. in the end, you end up doing something you would never normally do, when all he does is drag those not in his bandwagon down with whomever..

For me it's really about good business practice, I'm not here on business, so have nothing to lose.

If you want to get people to USE bitcoin, and I was a potential customer, consider this:

As a noob bitcoiner, I'd be very suspicious of anything connected to anything DEMANDING personal details, when there was never any business transaction even being considered. Beware of anyone that takes you that far when you know you are not here to conduct business. HIs BIGGEST mistake was mentioning escrow BEFORE I ever 'Dickeprimented' on his ass, by offering anything. When I said a smarter man would go right to his inbox, and see all replies DELETED by me, and post them in their entirety since his initial insults, will he do this? NO. That is how predictable a 'Scammer' is. All talk, no action. For only then would you, if not someone else, hopefully see how he initiate's an argument and skillfully heads straight for the account details.

But some things just need to be said..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:38:53 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 01:12:13 PM by Decksperiment

He's a wee catholic cry baby only greetin 'cause he's no gittin whit he wants.. so he screams the house down till people either give in or figure it out and look slowly away in disgust..

Edit: In a role reversal, I'da typed my name and address there and then just to claim the 50btc.. now that woulda got me.. Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:38:29 PM

He's a wee catholic cry baby only greetin 'cause he's no gittin whit he wants.. so he screams the house down till people either give in or figure it out and look slowly away in disgust..

Edit: In a role reversal, I'da typed my name and address there and then just to claim the 50btc.. now that woulda got me.. Wink

lol... you don't have 50btc, dick.   Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: