Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trolling and abuse by a forum member  (Read 2337 times)
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:49:59 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 04:59:25 PM by mprep

There should at least be a very clear place where the obvious trolls/abusive/scammers can be identified, and blocked, even if it is from a particular thread.. This vod has gone way too far, where to deal with that?

See that red writing below my avatar? I dont trade online, buy or sell online, or is vod one of your members/mods?

How did that appear since his crap? Cause this could be a police matter..

I sat in a thread for a long time, he just turns up and starts playing games, being abusive, would'nt go away when asked, kept trolling, get him told, or the police will be involved in his harrasment..

And please reset my trust, not that I need it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appeared when I clicked 'ignore' - now he tries to make out we had some kinda deal, and to pay using escrow? I've read that in other threads, same tactics. If this was in the street's I'd deck him.

Where do we contact mods who just see the obvious? Without stupid rules that mean nothing?

Edit: Scientific proof of god.. I tried deleting MANY posts just to tidy up the thread.. he just wont stop trolling me, this is akin to stalking in the uk, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal over there too.. if he is allowed to stay in this forum, after what I have read in this thread, then I have a legal case.

Yes I swear, yes, it may offend, but those I have offended, know I swear, and still talk to me, this vod needs banned.

Ps, if your looking for a FAIR mod, I'll volunteer.. I'll even hunt the trouble, beng a tester Wink

[MOD NOTE: Split from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.0]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:59:39 AM

It's not a police matter...

You are running around telling everyone you have 50btc, trying to get people to invest in your ideas.

I just asked for some proof.  It would take literally two minutes for you to sign an address with 50btc if you have that much.  

You are a liar, and people need to know what your posts are worth.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:11:54 AM

Thats now 3 hours you've been stalking me dude, it is a police matter, for my uncle peter who owns a silver mine in canada, is also a police officer, and I got all the time in the world.

What makes you think we had a deal, arrangement etc? Your kidding yourself on numpty..

I offered OTHERS 50btc for YOUR TRUE name and address.. when you tried to claim it, I said EARN it, you have yet to do so, but am no here to do business on bitcointalk.org, I'm here to talk in off topic threads and don NOT conduct ANY financial business online, you are doing your usual, trying to scam people into giving account details, in the form of asking for proof, if you are a legitimate tax paying business, you would have no problem providing said request, did you? NO, because as I said you are a coward. Twisting things to your way in the vain hope of getting people to pay you for a service that is NOT requested, you are a twisted, sick, delusional person, and I hope you are banned, cause I dont care if I leave, but I'd rather bitcointalk.org has the sense to know I am nothing more but your latest attempt at scamming, and am not stupid enough to send nae cunt 50btc without FIRST receiving my purchase.

Fuck OFF WEIRDO!!!

Back to ignored!!!

Thank you bitcointalk, for your kind consideration.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:18:24 AM

I have a feeling you'll take me off ignore (AGAIN) just as fast as you put me on it.   Wink

You don't have 50btc.  You are a liar and need to be exposed as such.

Stick to the religious threads dude - you won't find intelligent people to expose you in those threads. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:08:29 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 02:38:27 PM by Decksperiment

It's not a police matter...

You are running around telling everyone you have 50btc, trying to get people to invest in your ideas.

I just asked for some proof.  It would take literally two minutes for you to sign an address with 50btc if you have that much.  

You are a liar, and people need to know what your posts are worth.

Ok, dick, let's pretend we're doing this the proper way.

You claim I am a liar, allow me to quote this: 'You are running around telling everyone you have 50btc, trying to get people to invest in your ideas.'

Since when was sitting at a computer 'running around?' (Lie number 1) and what exactly was I trying to get people to invest in exactly? (Lie number 2)

The proof you require is a service I am not willing to provide you, for you fail to provide any form of identification, or business address/company information, which I require here in the uk, for TAX purpose's, in order to legitimise your claim, and henceforth I must charge, as I deem this an administrative service you cannot afford to pay. To receive the proof I require 150btc, as I deem 1 btc as equal to £1.00, for I am a private dealer in BTC, and hence set my OWN price. In effect, I offered ANYONE 50BTC for your name and address, NOT YOU. I clearly stated to you to EARN your claim by providing said information before any actual agreement was reached, which YOU failed to do.

A smart man would say, but you deleted your posts.. and the smarter man would re-post them ALL from their inbox.. you have not done this. Everyone knows why. You'll probably come up with some excuse that you deleted the copies of my posts sent to your inbox, or set your inbox to not receive copies of new posts, which in this business model, people DONT do.

But the ones I kept, are, incidently the ones that prove how predictable you are. It never crossed your mind that we have spoken before, and that you were the one demanding escrow, from many others, I made a wee comment, and you were nothing but abusive to me, even though I was a potential customer.

This was my early warning, to watch for the scammer trying desperately to get folks to buy his product using escrow, and incidently,you mentioned escrow before I EVER offered 50btc to ANYONE. As soon as you mentioned escrow, you killed any chance of getting any business from me, even when I asked what escrow was, you ignored the question, and dived deeper into hot water thinking i was a wee tiddler of a fish.. only that was my bait, that's how blind you are.. by not answering what escrow was, you in effect lost any trust from me, that I would require, in order to do business with you. You are so dumb you probably thought I was stupid enough to send btc before receiving any product, A product you made no attempt to at least show.

I must make this very fuckin clear, you need to borrow the witch's hat fi next door, put it on your head, and sit in the fuckin corner, oh how I wish I could scud you right now.. thankfully a friend from RT is reading all this..

And lie number 3?

Canada is not where you claimed it was.

Now tell me, why would I not delete the posts that god, in his wisdom, told me not to?

Glad I learned something in 'scientific search for the proof of god'..

I met god, and a scammer like you. Me, am just a potential buyer, and you lost a potential customer.

Branding me as untrustorthy for your bullshit is better advertising of you being a scammer than I could ever hope for, for it will show people who YOU are, without the 10.000 faked email addies..

Thank you, world, for reading this. This is the mentality of bitcointalk.org's top scammer Vod.. read it all here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg9050672#msg9050672

decide for yourself, and do me a favour, someone point out that at no time did I offer 20.000, (lie number 4) he made that up with his imaginary punter..

Me, I'll just continue havin a barry wee bitty scottish banter wi decent folks that know whit am fuckin sayin Cool

Right now I'm finding it interesting how the police in canada are also coming and taking what they want.. just pure gangsta shit.. how long dya think Vod would handle the police removing all his equipment for investigation into his stalking, and his grandios claims?

Get a life dunce, and git back in the corner.. so I can PERM ignore ya.. shame bitcointalk are doin nothing about this.. I'm beginning to believe bitcointalk, (not what it used to be) latium, (defunct) and Vod (Goyim) are all one person.

Peace Wink
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:52:13 PM

I offered OTHERS 50btc for YOUR TRUE name and address.. when you tried to claim it, I said EARN it, you have yet to do so, but am no here to do business on bitcointalk.org, I'm here

So lemme get this straight, you offered 50 BTC for Vod's dox and nobody but Vod answered?

~BCX~
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:55:29 PM

'Running around' is a figure of speech. And yes, you did offer $20,000. At the time of the post, the 'earn 50 BTC' that you mentioned was worth around ~$20,000.

Also, I'm going to have to ask out of curiosity, why didn't you prove you had 50 BTC?

I dont know him from adam, and tbh, it was too early to go to the bank to buy them.. this allowed me the time to realise, twas none of his business, after all, I was not here to do any form of business. But nearly fell into his trap, he apparently does this often, I've seen three site's with articles about him, nuff sed in that dept. The offer was to ANYONE, only HE had to EARN it which he failed to do. I dont do anything financial online, apart from accepting small donations from those who insist on 'helping' after I have helped them, and have done so since joining this site.. ok, I was not here for a long time, but was pen testing with sbhacker (in their forum they even have my origional suggestion of accepting bitcoin for payments WAAAAY back then), and this spread to the likes of haxorware and cable-wizards.. this obviously taught me to spot fishy characters.. tbh, escrow was the clue. Before I ever got involved in the search for proof of god thread, I noticed him selling, and many clammering for the deal, and him insisting on escrow, cant remember what I said, but I'm sure it wont be too hard for folks to find.. he gave his game away with only one word. He clearly never knew that as a dj of over 30 years, I have heard every pattern so many times, i only need 1 word or three beats to know the tune Wink

At the end of the day he was the evasive one, he shoulda jumped at that 50btc, his loss, just prove name and address, but voila, he missed the boat, tried to complicate things.. quite simple, too arrogant for his own good.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:08:51 PM

I offered OTHERS 50btc for YOUR TRUE name and address.. when you tried to claim it, I said EARN it, you have yet to do so, but am no here to do business on bitcointalk.org, I'm here

So lemme get this straight, you offered 50 BTC for Vod's dox and nobody but Vod answered?

~BCX~

You see it all..
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:21:19 PM

All I can say, is when I make an offer, jump. How high?

Depends on the offer I guess..

Bein a Scotsman, the offer wont last long.. Wink

Edit: I also have a few folks asking me to hack latium, saved in my inbox, point here being, that even though I say you'd have to pay me to re-install lat just to hack it, in my opinion, it aint worth it, if I was scamming, I'da been right there hagglin a deal for btc..

I'm smart enough to know that even though we delete posts, some org somewhere has a copy, and as long as there is no record of me being malicious, or attempting to hack for profit, I'm happy and free to do what I do.. it's not like I did not notify latium of their flaw(s), I just go about things differently, as only an aquarian would Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:20:07 PM

I'm comin for you for real mate, I guarantee that you have made so many enemies in this forum already that it wont be too long before I'm posting your details all over the place.. feel free to do same.. am no a keyboard coward like you.. just look at how you walk in on other peoples lives and fuck it up? I'm the cunt that will do you for real.

Hey Dicksperiment, you still coming for me for real, or was this just another lie?   Roll Eyes

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:23:26 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 11:19:17 PM by Decksperiment

Martin Lawrence, 46 Sheridan Dr St. Albert, Alberta Canada

http://www.likelyanswers.com/10374212/Vod--Is-Abusing-Trust-System,--Wrong-Fullyaccusing-Users-Without-Proof

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/scammer-vod-destroying-peoples-accounts-for-fun.342687/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434266.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=747786.40

http://bitcoinupdates.net/re-scammer-vod-destroying-peoples-accounts-for-fun-3/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.80#msg8027897

Hahahahaha...... so I was right before I found all this just due to him using 1 word.. escrow..

AVOID escrow!!

And if the bitcointalk admins dont do anything, then they are legally responsible, simply by knowing and doing nothing about it.. Who's up for taking them to court?

I'm sure there are plenty of bitcoin lawyers out there, lets start with defamation of character, proving bitcointalk.org is allowing said law(s) to be broken, and hence, just as guilty by doing nothing to prevent it, akin to a party to the crimes being commited.. this is not just a security risk to this site, but ALL its members..

Why IS he still here?

Notice he's still stalking? But this time I aint un-ignoring him, the police are on their way.. and I quote, 'Dont worry, if he's as bad as you say, we'll get him'
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Why not choose the easy way out and show the address you had that money on, I'm sure he'll remove the trust if you do.

I do not require trust. I am not here to do business. Is that too difficult to understand?

As long as that 'trust' stays there, it will open a bigger can of worms for him, and everyone else who goes on about it will be considered as part of his scamming ring. Word it anyway you want, I got his address.. for free, from a public forum, aka, this one
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:40:43 PM

Why not choose the easy way out and show the address you had that money on, I'm sure he'll remove the trust if you do.

I do not require trust. I am not here to do business. Is that too difficult to understand?

As long as that 'trust' stays there, it will open a bigger can of worms for him, and everyone else who goes on about it will be considered as part of his scamming ring. Word it anyway you want, I got his address.. for free, from a public forum, aka, this one

You don't have my address, you fool.   You also don't have 50 bitcoins, and you haven't called the police.   Roll Eyes

You're nothing but a liar, and people need to know that about you.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:57:13 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 11:18:21 PM by Decksperiment

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg9059656#msg9059656

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/remove-vod-from-defaulttrust.345945/

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

Notice he's still stalking? But this time I aint un-ignoring him, the police are on their way.. and I quote, 'Dont worry, if he's as bad as you say, we'll get him'

So Dick, you are saying you called the police, they told you they were coming to arrest me and they told you 'Dont worry, if he's as bad as you say, we'll get him'?

Quick question - is that statement as truthful as the one where you claimed to have 50btc?   Roll Eyes

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:07:35 AM

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:31:40 AM

And lie number 3?

Canada is not where you claimed it was.
Where did vod say Canada is?

And if the bitcointalk admins dont do anything, then they are legally responsible, simply by knowing and doing nothing about it.. Who's up for taking them to court?

I'm sure there are plenty of bitcoin lawyers out there, lets start with defamation of character, proving bitcointalk.org is allowing said law(s) to be broken, and hence, just as guilty by doing nothing to prevent it, akin to a party to the crimes being commited.. this is not just a security risk to this site, but ALL its members..
Precedent disagrees.
Zeran v. AOL, 129 F.3d 327 (4th Cir. 1997)
Immunity was upheld against claims that AOL unreasonably delayed in removing defamatory messages posted by third party, failed to post retractions, and failed to screen for similar postings.
Carafano v. Metrosplash.com, 339 F.3d 1119 (9th Cir. 2003).
The court upheld immunity for an Internet dating service provider from liability stemming from third party's submission of a false profile. The plaintiff, Carafano, claimed the false profile defamed her, but because the content was created by a third party, the website was immune, even though it had provided multiple choice selections to aid profile creation.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:04:06 AM

Take Vod's offer and let him give you his own Dox! Bruh. You could easily make that 50 btc back selling it to other guys who want his head : D
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:17:55 AM

I found this pic of Vod.

Maybe this will help.

~BCX~

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: