Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Ebola striking in Texas  (Read 10807 times)
Unbelive (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:56:28 PM

What would you do if you would live there. Barricade and fight it or get the hell out of Texas.

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

Not really.

As far as I know the disease is not that much contagious when talking about highly developed countries like the USA.

Hopefully, it will be, well, true Smiley
Unbelive (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:12:14 PM

Not really.

As far as I know the disease is not that much contagious when talking about highly developed countries like the USA.

lol, Ebola dont ask if you live in country that is developing or not. There is just no vaccine for it and once you got it, is no cure to cure it.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:13:35 PM

Ebola is spread by monkeys and bats. Don't think it causes a real threat to the western world.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
ivanovasmd

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

I hope they dont understimate the virus because thats exactly what they are doing IMO. We dont know what the virus will do in a totally different enviorenment (first country envI hope they dont understimate the virus because thats exactly what they are doing IMO. We dont know what the virus will do in a totally different enviorenment (first country environment). We dont know how it can interact with all the chemicals and stuff found in here.ironment). We dont know how it can interact with all the chemicals and stuff found in here.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:18:09 PM

Ebola is spread by monkeys and bats. Don't think it causes a real threat to the western world.

Ebola starts from bats but when it is in humans it spreads extremely easily from human to human.

Unbelive (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

I am sure Government will start shilling how easy they will solve the problem. Dont believe their shilling. If i would live in Texas i would get mountain of weapons and fortify in Alamo just shoot anyone that come close.

lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:23:19 PM

Ebola starts from bats but when it is in humans it spreads extremely easily from human to human.

Wrong. To get infected by Ebola you have to get infected blood/body fluids into your system (wounds, blood, by eating or whatever).
The process is just the same as for example HIV.

As people stated earlier, it will never be able to cause any major epidemics in the western world thanks to a more developed health care, people are educated and aware of how ebola spreads and the people generally trust their governments.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:29:31 PM

Cant it become airborn?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:50:46 PM

Wrong. To get infected by Ebola you have to get infected blood/body fluids into your system (wounds, blood, by eating or whatever).
The process is just the same as for example HIV.

As people stated earlier, it will never be able to cause any major epidemics in the western world thanks to a more developed health care, people are educated and aware of how ebola spreads and the people generally trust their governments.

WTF, are you serious?
You are completely wrong.
You compare HIV to ebola?  Shocked

Do you not wondering your theory by why dont every HIV infected human is not isolated?

Ebola is highly contagious disease, 80% dies with ebola after ONLY 16 days.
Ebola is transferable trought saliva, spitting, blood, sperm, urine, feces.
This mean you only must touch for example a desk that is contaminated and than rub your eyes or you suck your finger and you have ebola.
Or when a ebola patient sneeze at you.

Its a little bit different to hiv, because hiv can not be transferable trought saliva, spitting, urine, feces and the people can live a lot of years with hiv.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:46:54 PM

Not really.

lol, Ebola dont ask if you live in country that is developing or not. There is just no vaccine for it and once you got it, is no cure to cure it.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/09September/Pages/Ebola-vaccine-hope-after-successful-animal-study.aspx

Please, the scaremongering on this is ridiculous, doctors have already been coming out giving news like this but the media is just taking this whole thing and running with it like the Swine Flu all over again.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:12:55 PM

What would you do if you would live there. Barricade and fight it or get the hell out of Texas.

In any pandemic, you either want to be one of the first or last that gets sick.  If you are first, you have access to medical care.  Once the medical systems gets overloaded you are screwed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

Ebola is now in Canada.  Sad

A patient in Toronto is in isolation suspected of the disease. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:22:45 AM

It is only a matter of time before this disease will spread world wide. America and other western countries has the capacity to stop this. But what about other Asian countries like India or China which are very crowded and over populated.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

It is only a matter of time before this disease will spread world wide. America and other western countries has the capacity to stop this. But what about other Asian countries like India or China which are very crowded and over populated.

India and China are the reasons this virus had to happen.  It's nature's way of keeping the population in check.

CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:33:21 AM

dude its gonna be like world war Z. get ready for tidal waves of infected zombayz. Cheesy
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:14:16 AM

I wouldn't do much.  It's not all that easy to get.  I see a lot of media fear mongering going on and I see alot of people commenting on facebook and other forums about how scared they are. Basically to get ebola, you have to be in direct contact with an infected persons blood, feces, urine, vomit, and/or semen.

Look at Africa, a very small number are dying from the "epidemic"

If you still have doubts that you might have it, there is this simple test you can take: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/228818/quiz-do-you-have-ebola/

Cheesy

No, it doesn't. It isn't air born, so unless you are in direct physical contact with their bodily fluids, you're safe.
CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:29:41 AM

Cant it become airborn?

It is possible, if there is a mutation.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:35:27 AM

Media here in Sweden said they had found a man contaminated with Ebola weeks ago, nothing has happend. I wouldn't get worried, it's either the new bird flue/swine flue/crazy cow disease vaccine hype or the possible end of the world, I'd put my money on first option though. You can go on with your life as you did before those news reached you.

EDIT:
I wouldn't do much.  It's not all that easy to get.  I see a lot of media fear mongering going on and I see alot of people commenting on facebook and other forums about how scared they are. Basically to get ebola, you have to be in direct contact with an infected persons blood, feces, urine, vomit, and/or semen.

Look at Africa, a very small number are dying from the "epidemic"

Hahaha, guess #1 3k a year... Wow they should have made up a new disease instead or say that stroke happens when you eat hamburgers.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:35:48 AM

The trick is to stop it before it becomes a pandemic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: