Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Ebola striking in Texas  (Read 10807 times)
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:06:55 PM

Ebola swim the sea and landed on Spain.

Run run for the hills!!!
Yeah, she's a nurse that got it from an ebola infected missioner that was flown home to Spain for treatment.
She is isolated now.

Guys chill out, it will not become an epidemic in Europe either! Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samaricanin

Activity: 697

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:11:00 PM

What's next, zombie apocalypse

chogath

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:19:55 PM

id just wait it out and buy the vaccine on ebay, im sure you can find.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:24:52 PM

id just wait it out and buy the vaccine on ebay, im sure you can find.

I honestly doubt eBay allows the sale of drugs....believe me you will not get it until a while. This will be in such high demand that the most elite and politically powerful will get it then the general public.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

Run run for the hills!!!
Yeah, she's a nurse that got it from an ebola infected missioner that was flown home to Spain for treatment.
She is isolated now.

You will rethink what you said next week.
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:11:20 PM

Run run for the hills!!!
She is isolated now.

You will rethink what you said next week.
Fine. If it by next week haven't turned into an epidemic I'll quote our conversation and you'll admit I was right, and if it has you'll quote it and I'll admit I was wrong (if I'm still alive of course Cheesy)!
Deal?
FirestarterX

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:18:44 AM

Ebola is now in Canada.  Sad

A patient in Toronto is in isolation suspected of the disease. 
That's sad.

Do they know how he or she got it?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:30:34 AM

Run run for the hills!!!
She is isolated now.

The Spanish nurse should not have contracted the deadly disease if appropriate containment and control measures had been taken. The Independent reported about media in Spain saying "that staff at the Madrid hospital where the nurse became infected had claimed their protective suits did not meet health and safety requirements" and on WHO chief saying that European health workers were most at risk of becoming infected, but also that the most important thing in his view is that Europe is still at low risk and that the western part of the European region particularly is the best prepared in the world to respond to viral haemorrhagic fevers including Ebola.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:43:45 AM

Some English university of Lancaster made a research, researching how Ebola spread so far and with airport connections worldwide. They calculated that till end of thsi month, there is 85% chances Ebola will spread to France and 50% chances to spread to UK.

Just dont say i did not warned you on time!
lepirate

Garbochock

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:10:46 PM

Some English university of Lancaster made a research, researching how Ebola spread so far and with airport connections worldwide. They calculated that till end of thsi month, there is 85% chances Ebola will spread to France and 50% chances to spread to UK.

Just dont say i did not warned you on time!
Yeah, that is probably true. And when it happens they will isolate the infected person to prevent further spreading of the virus.
Still not a threat... Roll Eyes
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

The guy in Dallas died.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:27:08 PM

The guy in Dallas died.

That would make sense considering there is NO cure.

The only question you really need ask, is:

How many people did the victim(s) meet before they ever realised they contracted it?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:35:11 PM

What's next, zombie apocalypse

Daily Mirror beat you to that one.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:53:08 PM

Ebola is spread by monkeys and bats. Don't think it causes a real threat to the western world.

Whilst this is probably true, you missed the fact that people spread it too.. I mean, I cant really see how a bat or a monkey got passed any american quarantine, unless of course, this was spread intentionally..

Keep in mind terrorists no longer need to blow themselves up, they can do more damage hanging about the white house.. or any other house for that matter..
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:13:18 PM

So the whole USA is infected now right? Or did nothing at all happen?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:19:00 PM

Methinks they've yet to figure out just how many people came into contact with the victim(s) BEFORE even the victim(s) knew they were dying.. It's just a matter of time before terrorists figure out you can kill everyone on a plane just by coughing.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:20:55 PM

LOL!

No, the entire USA is not infected. There are a few isolated cases though.  Apparently there might be one or two in Canada as well.  The only reason it has spread this big so far is complete stupidity by people.  With proper decontamination and sterilization this should have already been dealt with.

I was reading about a reporter for NBC or something that had done a story about Ebola and apparently her cameraman got infected.  She went into quarantine because of it but then left multiple times risking infecting other people.

I swear some are trying to test and and are trying whatever they can do to make it spread. I imagine within a couple weeks Ebola will go away no different than SARS did.
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:27:54 PM

LOL!

No, the entire USA is not infected. There are a few isolated cases though.  Apparently there might be one or two in Canada as well.  The only reason it has spread this big so far is complete stupidity by people.  With proper decontamination and sterilization this should have already been dealt with.

I was reading about a reporter for NBC or something that had done a story about Ebola and apparently her cameraman got infected.  She went into quarantine because of it but then left multiple times risking infecting other people.

I swear some are trying to test and and are trying whatever they can do to make it spread. I imagine within a couple weeks Ebola will go away no different than SARS did.

The real problem with ebola and why it's so deadly, is we all have it, it lives at the back of the mouth/throat, albeit a different strain, and this is why there is no cure, we actually need it..
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

Cant it become airborn?

Are You a Terrorist?  Huh
If someone started engineering the actual virus: YES; otherwise, it required a numbers of mutations to become airborn-transmissible.

Achoooooo!
MelodyRowell

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:51:24 AM

The chances of ebola become airbone is high, maybe few more months?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: