Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BTC Loan Needed. Trustworthy professional  (Read 2316 times)
ccritser (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:22:10 PM

Hello Investors.

This is my second Loan. 

I just repaid back my first loan, the loan was for 2BTC @ 6% Interest Which when I repaid it ended up being repaid as 2.64 ish BTC (because it was linked to USD not bitcoin)  But thats because the price dropped since I took out the loan.  I was able to take that loan and build up almost 2 BTC of my own by selling the BTC and then rebuying /selling etc. 

I am looking for 3 more BTC to build my volume up a little. although I could handle up to 10 I believe at 3 more I can easily keep selling out (twice a day).  The receiving address for my LocalBTC wallet is 1A6FGsDUEx7oRjm6kwueWoNfAZZMWPutEB you can check that in the block explorer and see how I have been able to turn the bitcoin over multiple times a day and have been getting repeat business from customers.

My localbitcoins profile is - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/ccritser/ and you can see that I have amassed a number of trades in these few weeks.

Performance from my last loan of 2BTC - I took that and turned it into over 4.6BTC in 15 days and paid back the 2BTC as 2.6BTC which was a 6% interest rate. 

Long term goals for the buy/sell side of my business is take this 3BTC plus the 2BTC I still have for the buy and sell side.  I Want this 3BTC for 15 days.  I will have 5BTC to trade with (My 2 plus this 3) using that 5BTC flipping it multiple times , after 15 days should be able to turn that into 10BTC.    I will pay off this loan which will cost me 3.1BTC so should have at least 6.9BTC at that point.  I plan on taking out another loan for about 5BTC after paying back this loan, and may start a second listing a few days before I plan to have this loan paid back so that I can get that loan right after paying back this one BUT I WILL NOT FUND ANY NEW LOAN UNTIL THIS IS RETURNED.

I can easily double the amount of BTC I have each time and am getting a lot of volume due to low markups.  I have good relations with Expresscoin so am able to get my orders filled within hours, giving me the chance to do two to three orders a day and make about 6% interest each time I sell.  It takes about 12-14 times of buying and selling to double an amount so I could end up tripling this by the time the loan is due possibly but will have no problem paying this back.

This gets me compound interest on the bitcoin because as i sell and make money each time I add that to my buying power then make money off of it.

Check my feedback on localbitcoins I have great feedback and am very trustworthy. 

Here is a link to my professional profile - linkedin.com/in/ccritser  .. You will see I am reputable and trustworthy.

If I end up taking out a larger loan while this loan is still out I will pay off this loan before funding the next loan.

Thanks

Cory

Loan Amount Requested - 3BTC
Interest Rate - 10%
Loan Repayment - 15 days as 3.1 BTC
BTC Address to send the BTC to - 1A6FGsDUEx7oRjm6kwueWoNfAZZMWPutEB (localbitcoins address , so I cannot sign messages with this address but this is where I will be sending the money to)

Please contact me before just sending the bitcoins if you send them directly ... I want to make sure not to take on more then 10BTC .. and have a listing at btcjam ( https://btcjam.com/listings/24039-working-capital---credit-building-loan ) so am just looking for people to fund that loan or speak with me and they can send me the BTC directly and then send them there BTC back on time.

Thanks for your confidence.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:10:50 AM

When someone brags about how reputable they are, that is a sure sign they are not as trustworthy as "advertised". Sorry but this is very suspicious.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:04:52 AM

Do you have any valid collateral ?  ( check this :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 ) .
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:18:29 AM

Do you have any valid collateral ?  ( check this :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 ) .

Bitcointalk should be renamed to "Bitcoin Pawnbroker".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

never going to happen without proper collateral.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: