Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 06:25:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BPD] Bitcoin Pizza Day - PREPARE!  (Read 8841 times)
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 1358

youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:15:52 PM

Satoshi found! The New York Times is way off - It's 100% leet 'hacker' Ramzi from 'The Broken' Crew {{Citation needed}}

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlF-nDcswIM   Cheesy   Grin

Happy #BitcoinPizzaDay

I was a very early Bitcoin adopter - I mined and sold over 12,500+ BTC before they reached just a few cents! I bought a slice of a rather famous Pizza!? and donated 500 BTC to the first Bitcoin Faucet. Got a bit lost along the way... logged out 2010... logged back in 2013... I did 'find' around 25 BTC (in old wallets and sites), which is better than none! <> BBR - CBX - CURE - DASHEMCGAP - GRC - LTC - MINT - NMC - NuBits - PPC - SLM - START - XPM - <> This is not investment advice! <>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 924

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:35:56 PM

Sadly I can't participate in this historical event. There are no online services nor stores in our country that accept bitcoins for payment. For those who can participate, have fun eating a slice of history! Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

we should have more significant days to make people more involved with the bitcoin. But still who doesn't love pizza. Waiting eagerly for extra cheese and some spice.

fryarminer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:18:40 AM

Sadly I can't participate in this historical event. There are no online services nor stores in our country that accept bitcoins for payment. For those who can participate, have fun eating a slice of history! Smiley

Sure you can participate!! Eat pizza anyway! No excuse is needed to eat pizza every day!!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:04:32 AM

Sure you can participate!! Eat pizza anyway! No excuse is needed to eat pizza every day!!

True that. I'm having pizza tonight (though I'm making it myself, :p). I'll think of Satoshi with every bite.

Unichange.me
Unique · Universal · Uniting

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Earn Devcoins by Writing
fryarminer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:22:02 PM

True that. I'm having pizza tonight (though I'm making it myself, :p). I'll think of Satoshi with every bite.

Hey here's a twist: you accept Bitcoin, you are making pizza... Invite a friend and charge him a Satoshi for his slice!
neoneros

Activity: 434

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:32:44 PM

Hey here's a twist: you accept Bitcoin, you are making pizza... Invite a friend and charge him a Satoshi for his slice!

That would be a great idea! make it an event, making it yourself is nice too. You could also place the event in a pizza place, the people you invite can pay you with bitcoin and you pick up the tab or have an arrangement with the  owner of the place? Though friday evening is not an ideal time for such an event for a restaurant owner, too busy with regulars Smiley

BoxBit Faucet Nice simple faucet, paying up to 33333 satoshi every ten minutes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.