Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: do you agree?
yes - 26 (14.6%)
no - 152 (85.4%)
Total Voters: 178

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Jobs was Satoshi.  (Read 6094 times)
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:51:15 AM

Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto took on the name of Steve Jobs early on for anonymity...only revealing his true name when he could create something worthy of his name.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

Does any of you know that Steve did NOT allow his kids to use the iPhone or the iPad?

I wonder why?Huh?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BitcoinZombie

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:21:05 AM

Does any of you know that Steve did NOT allow his kids to use the iPhone or the iPad?

I wonder why?Huh?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

really ?
maybe Steve not allow his kids to use iDevice while they are still under age.  Undecided
because sometimes if it is too early to use the Smartphone will interfere with the child's growth
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:37:40 AM

really ?
maybe Steve not allow his kids to use iDevice while they are still under age.  Undecided
because sometimes if it is too early to use the Smartphone will interfere with the child's growth

Yeap. True story: http://www.inquisitr.com/1468612/steve-jobs-didnt-let-his-kids-use-iphones-or-ipads-heres-why/

They do not want their kids exposed to the "dangers" of technology.
The technology THEY produce.......
S4VV4S

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

Steve Jobs didn't know how to code so it definitely isn't him.

May I add that (even IF) they are the same person.
Objective C and C++ are way different......

Satoshi wrote Bitcoin in C++
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

i still cant understand why ppl care about who is "Satoshi"

Just enjoy what he/they, alien/time travel ... blah blah blah...  give to us, we have a pretty gif and we must work all together to bring it to the world.

pd: my 2cents is that satoshi is a alien  who travel in time Tongue or maybe is just chuck norris....

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:11:10 PM

Probably just another guy who is now figuring out a way to spend his money. And lots of thinking on how to....very rich by now

ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:15:33 PM

steve jobs creating a free technology and making himself anonymous
haha
you must be kidding
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:52:25 PM

no, Steve Jobs wanted his walled garden and apple pay
deffo not him

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:04:41 PM

Satoshi wrote original client in MSVC and it was windows only for a while. Satoshi has a better chance being bill gates than jobs... though not a chance for either Wink
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:12:53 PM

I still see this guy as satoshi, all though he is.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:23:43 PM

If steve jobs was satoshi, he won't name it bitcoin.
He would have created ICoin instead.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:10:14 PM

For Steve Jobjs, polish, ease of use and (visual) elegance are the most important principles.

Bitcoin is not exactly comprised of any of those yet.  Lips sealed

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Mellnik

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:22:28 PM

No, Steve Blowjobs rather cared for other things like cock sucking people to buy his Crapple shit.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

I still think it was a person in one of the rich families who rule the world. This guy (gal?) didn't like the way the bankers were running the show, and put together a team to develop Bitcoin... with the hopes that he just might be able to save the world - at least his family - from the coming fiat destruction that the bankers have so ignorantly condemned the world to.

Having accomplished this, that secret "Satoshi Team" is pushing ahead to make Bitcoin into something super strong, behind the scenes.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:19:38 PM

Sorry to say but your oracle is wrong lol but what a thought  Cheesy
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

In that case, I don't see a reason why Jobs wouldn't want to tell the truth to the world before he died.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
BTCewdquestion

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:56:43 PM

The answer is out there, we will likely never know, and satoshi could be in this thread right now pointing to the next guy. "Was it him? Huh "
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:19:07 PM

I still see this guy as satoshi, all though he is.

me too:

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

it's always the man you least expect. so then it's either Steve Jobs or Jesus Christ.   What do you think?

credibility: I read bill gates' interview backwards and that's what I got out of it..

Let's leave Jobs to RIP and respect oother people's religion and not mock around with it in yest.  Wink

We do not know, who Satoshi was, and we might never know. What we do know, is that this person or persons, was brilliant in creating a currency/protocol, that everyone can use.

And we leave it at that.   
So Brilliant is bitcoin not.
51% attact, unsave, difficult or not possible to send message whit payments...

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: