Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Coin To Mine With The Mind.  (Read 3822 times)
BitcoinMamba
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:03:55 PM

I think this idea is awesome!

A problem that sprung into my mind is the potential usage of the crypto currency. If the coins don't get used it won't have much value.

What do you think about that?

BitcoinMamba
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
healthhealer4 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

So, yes, keeping an open mind, we could say that finding keys requires an effort (work) to be applied, just as achieving results in our inner world (the mind, the brain, if you will) also requires focused and specific work.

I believe it would then be the moment for those cyborg-enthusiastic scientists, mathematicians and technicians out there to step forward and give their finest ideas on the subject.

Don't look me as if I am a wild-eyed scientist myself. Cheesy, I've just been perusing Lem's "The Cyberiad" and Wiener's "Cybernetics: control and communication in the animal and the machine".

The mind, in-deed is a wonderfully resource. Speaking about scientists, they say we only use 1 to 2 percent of out brain(mind) making it one of the most untapped resource we have .An open mind is a learning mind, hopeful the learning comes for with in.
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

I seem to have stumbled into another world on this thread.

Maybe it's just me but this is very very strange indeed.

Stumbling or attract .. i don't believe in coincidence
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:06:34 PM

How would you guarantee that nobody could develop a computer that gets the same results as the people meditating?

i though of that as well, but that will be in the beta process, to phase that possibility out. it will be hard and expensive to mimic a brain wave because the equipment, need to send multiple signals plus it needs to be in a ultra low frequency.
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

I think this idea is awesome!

A problem that sprung into my mind is the potential usage of the crypto currency. If the coins don't get used it won't have much value.

What do you think about that?

BitcoinMamba

I though about that too. I would like to make a store upon completion of the meditatecoin. It will sell stuff relative to health and spiritual growth and games that will encourage mind health.plus maybe radionics which is an experimental field. also fund project for renewal energy
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:31:06 PM

Awesome idea! I love it.

However I agree with this:

How would you guarantee that nobody could develop a computer that gets the same results as the people meditating?

It seems like a system that would be quite easy to game. Hope you can overcome this.

Would be so funny if we ended up with Chinese prisoners used to farm spiritcoins.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:32:32 AM

Awesome idea! I love it.

However I agree with this:

It seems like a system that would be quite easy to game. Hope you can overcome this.

Would be so funny if we ended up with Chinese prisoners used to farm spiritcoins.

Hi and thanks for your reply. Hopefully the individuals that potential want to do anything similar to making a computer that will compromise the integrate of this coin would stay clear of this coin. For a double safety there can be a thumb or facial recognition which is technology we have now. We can also try and push the envelope and create a brain pattern recognition to start the process of validating a session.I would rather not do any of these thing for Privacy issues . Plus again mimicking a brain pattern is expensive.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

Any progress?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:46:18 AM

Why don't you just make a coin that is mined when people do arithmetic.

Code:
1+5=

Code:
*User enters 6*

~ Congratulations you have found a block! + 25 Mindcoins.

~ Unfortunately you didn't find a block.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

This sounds like something dank would write. Dank should use this for dankcoin lol
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:19:11 AM

Any progress?

I have basic coding skills, i'm in the process of learning more to see if i can do this on my own . I could use someones help if they can lend a hand
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:31:19 AM

Why don't you just make a coin that is mined when people do arithmetic.

Code:
1+5=

Code:
*User enters 6*

~ Congratulations you have found a block! + 25 Mindcoins.

~ Unfortunately you didn't find a block.

Not sure this is the same
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:22:42 AM

computer can be broken to mine coin, then your brain can blow if to use for mining  Grin
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

I am asking for a programmer or programmers to get behind this project to build up a protocol that will have a public decentralized ledger that will incentivize the user to meditate , with an EEG device . The device will read the users brainwave to determined if the user is meditating and provide one coin for every 10 minutes in his or her progress.[/left]

How does that represent the concept of currency? It would definitely promote meditation, but wouldn't be a concept of currency.

nuno12345

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

If bitcoin adoption is like 0.0001% and its digital, how would this get adopted by requiring an eeg scanner to mine?

You could go the easy way and make a wallet connected to the pc camera and whenever the meditation shape is seen your mining.
Anyone could use a doll or just point the camera to the monitor with a video but at least the meditation concept is implemented my normal pshyco friend
Aterna

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

I'm gunna hook this up to my dogs head while I'm at work and roll in some pretty serious FAT stacks.

healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

computer can be broken to mine coin, then your brain can blow if to use for mining  Grin

A lot of people mine are broken and lost,now. There no remanence of why they came to life to begin with, there a combination of religion, school and what on TV.
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:12:52 AM

I am asking for a programmer or programmers to get behind this project to build up a protocol that will have a public decentralized ledger that will incentivize the user to meditate , with an EEG device . The device will read the users brainwave to determined if the user is meditating and provide one coin for every 10 minutes in his or her progress.[/left]

How does that represent the concept of currency? It would definitely promote meditation, but wouldn't be a concept of currency.

"Currency- something that is used as a medium of exchange; money." currency was and will all-way be what ever we want it to represent ,we just have to agree too it. i'm just suggesting that will use the medium of receiving currency would be through meditation .What measurement would you use to quantify millions of year of evolution (experience) to be express in your day to day life with out second guessing your self or receiving validation from some one else. This is immensely lacking with in our society and provide no platform for anyone to innovate.
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:34:02 AM

If bitcoin adoption is like 0.0001% and its digital, how would this get adopted by requiring an eeg scanner to mine?

You could go the easy way and make a wallet connected to the pc camera and whenever the meditation shape is seen your mining.
Anyone could use a doll or just point the camera to the monitor with a video but at least the meditation concept is implemented my normal pshyco friend

adoption will come in the form self improvement .Once people see the benefit of mediating, plus it's measured in a currency, the currency will have more meaning to you and everyone else that will see improvement in there life, following this method.
healthhealer4 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:48:33 AM

I'm gunna hook this up to my dogs head while I'm at work and roll in some pretty serious FAT stacks.

You don't intend to improve yourself .You wouldn't need to force yourself to go to work ,if your existent is defined.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: