Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Onedice.me is a scam | RandyFolds Sold account  (Read 5344 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

It also appears that the main self-moderated thread is locked now.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:28:28 PM

Why are you surprised? I don't need any more trashing on this forum, I think this was more then enough. You can continue here as much as you like but not on the thread that was created by me with good intensions.

Also about your view of things how investors would get less paid in case site is in profit...why you did not give example if site goes into negative as well, then they would loose lot less then on sites like JD was.

Any of this doesn't make any sense any more, I'll not waste my time here in this forum owned by a few. There are other ways of advertising then this forum.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

Why are you surprised?

I'm not surprised. I didn't say I was surprised. Your activity is consistent with that of a scammer.

Whenever anyone accused JD of scamming I would argue with them and show them how they were wrong. I wouldn't deleted their post and lock the thread. That's a sign of weakness.

I didn't even accuse you of scamming. I put forward some reasonable doubts I have about your site. You chose not to address them but to delete them. Why would you do that if you were capable of answering them in a manner to reassure people that there's nothing to worry about?

I don't need any more trashing on this forum, I think this was more then enough. You can continue here as much as you like but not on the thread that was created by me with good intensions.

It wasn't "trashing". I was pointing out problems with your site. If they aren't problems, tell us why. If they are, tell us how you're going to fix them. Don't pretend I never raised them by silencing me.

Also about your view of things how investors would get less paid in case site is in profit...why you did not give example if site goes into negative as well, then they would loose lot less then on sites like JD was.

If you don't invest at all you lose even less when the site loses. What's your point?

The model you're using dilutes everyone's investment massively so both their wins and their losses are greatly reduced. Meanwhile you're left holding lots of their coins.

Any of this doesn't make any sense any more, I'll not waste my time here in this forum owned by a few. There are other ways of advertising then this forum.

I would recommend advertising somewhere where rational minded people aren't able to point out all the flaws in your site if you don't intend to address them.

I'll be leaving negative trust on your account in an attempt to warn potential victims of your site.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:54:18 PM

What happened to chalidore? Dude just up and went dark.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:53:33 PM

I wonder  Roll Eyes
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

codegnome likely paid 2.5 BTC for it on or around September 10th because it was on default trust. Around ~a week ago it was removed from default trust, making his "investment" now near worthless. Since his account no longer serves the purpose it was purchased for it was abandoned.

I want a hero account with positiv trust from a member of the DefaultTrust list (green feedback). Trust should be older than a month or two... also, I can pay max. 2.5 BTC. I am not in hurry, but please contact me if you find an account.

Yes please, that would be nice.

hi codegnome, I have added quickseller to group chat as he is the one selling the hero account.

quickseller, codegname is interested in buying your hero account 700+ activity.

Smiley
Hello codegnome,

I understand that you are looking to buy hero account. The hero account that I am selling has 700+ activity is over 3 years old and has posted very close to 0 off-topic type posts. It has conducted a few trades in the past, however it was before the trust system was implemented. I would like 3.05 for it, and am willing to consider offers (3.05 will but it today).
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:50:43 AM

hehe... my post didn't get deleted yet. If it does, I'll be sure to post again here. It got locked, so it's going to stay there for awhile.

BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:22:57 PM

hehe... my post didn't get deleted yet. If it does, I'll be sure to post again here. It got locked, so it's going to stay there for awhile.
At this point there is not much of a reason to delete the negative comments about his site on his thread. Someone could easily search his site name and easily come to the conclusion he is scamming
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:14:43 AM

I have been observing the site the past couple of days. They just have bots continuously betting, to make it seem active, and have people fall into the provable fair trap, which they can manipulate, by putting in bets in between, to rig the provably fair part. The site should be shutdown.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: