Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily reminder if you held the bag, you are a fool and will be a loser in life.  (Read 3596 times)
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

"yeah we're only 3 months out from the next spike, no 6 months, no 2 years just wait!"

and ?

the inflation pass ... and bitcoin stay (and fiat crash).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sevvero (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:53:22 PM

I feel bad for not buying early enough to take advantage of our only chance to get rich during ourlifetimes in no time, but I feel WORSE for these that did not sell at the peak.
Dumb and lazy don't deserve to get rich!
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

Ok OP how much profit have you got so far?

I bet I made more on the way up then you did on the way down.

This thread reminds me of the ones after the 2013 bubble, and the one before that. The ones made by all the people who bought at the peak, sold at loss, decided to short to get gains back, and ended up getting burned once again because of their stupidity. The whole point here is to get more coins, not fiat.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:52:48 AM

This thread reminds me of the ones after the 2013 bubble, and the one before that. The ones made by all the people who bought at the peak, sold at loss, decided to short to get gains back, and ended up getting burned once again because of their stupidity. The whole point here is to get more coins, not fiat.

Right now despair is total, simply because price leads sentiment. But the market will turn upwards in time. And when it does, it will catch the very people who wrongly interpreted following a temporary down trend as correctly reinforcing their bearishness on bitcoin in the longer term. When the trend changes - and it surely will - they will get caught out if they are using leverage.

Just like when it jumped 10% in 30 minutes two weeks ago. The bears were completely absent and silent. The price now is just a tool for the large speculators to game. Why are the largest holders of bitcoin increasing their holdings if 'bitcoin is over'. Why are bitcoin days destroyed not sharply rising? Because this decline is a manipulation of the market designed to generate selling and allow coin redistribution from weak hands to strong hands. Then the show starts all over again. A month or two after it starts, all this will be a blip in the rear view mirror.

COI: long term bitcoin holder, planning to add more at increasing tranches the further we drop.

Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:58:35 AM

That's the whole point for delusional idiots probably  Roll Eyes
trizma

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:21:52 AM

The future of bitcoin is bright, you may not see it now but when that time comes many will regret not buying now.

~ continue buying and holding ~
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:24:55 AM

You were told numerous times to sell and short.

All those predictions came true 100%.

You didn't listen.

Now, enjoy being the clown of the city.

People pointing and laughing at the idiot who bought the magic beans.

Guess it's time for the bridge.

Who will have the last laugh have yet to be seen.

If history is any guide, bitcoin will make new high after the bear trend is over.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

All those predictions came true 100%.

You didn't listen.

Now, enjoy being the clown of the city.

People pointing and laughing at the idiot who bought the magic beans.

Guess it's time for the bridge.

Who will have the last laugh have yet to be seen.

If history is any guide, bitcoin will make new high after the bear trend is over.
Past performance does not guarantee future return.
Thylacine

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:28:26 AM

I don't really care what happens. I invested a couple thousand when it was in the low hundreds and it was all money I could 100% afford to lose. No one is a laughing stock for taking small budgeted investment shots. People are laughed at for never taking any risks at all. I'm a long bull and I like the blockchain innovation / technology. If it works it works. If it doesn't, no big deal.
bt lover

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:39:22 AM

I remember mining my bitcoins easily with two graphics cards in 2011 and selling about 18 bitcoins for £108 if I remember correctly. Since then and late 2013 I was so bitter and poisonous to the fact that the price had risen so much that I sounded very similar to the OP in this thread. I bought back in last year. If there is one thing I have learned is that you must sit tight and be patient. There will probably be many more price spikes to come as the price adjusts itself upwards. Bitcoin is a new technology that right now is in its infancy. As it grows stronger and more useful for many, so will the price grow. This just takes time.

To the OP, dont be bitter as I was about missing out on the opportunity, perhaps invest a bit and come back in a few years to reap the potential rewards. It only has to be a small sum of cash now to potentially make a substantial sum in the future. Bitcoin has so much potential and the fundamentals have not changed. This is a very disruptive technology and your emotions have no baring on its success. Either accept this or move on and stop reading forums about something you do not believe in.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

Why not look at the bright side. It either be your best life time investment or a very expensive lesson. Bitcoin is way above and beyond the "Magic beans" and "Clown of the village" times. I was the clown of the village buying and preaching magic beans in 2011. Haha the joke was on them.

But that aside, never not be careful and these are indeed very hard times especially for the ones buying at ATH down to $800....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:08:38 AM

I remember mining my bitcoins easily with two graphics cards in 2011 and selling about 18 bitcoins for £108 if I remember correctly. Since then and late 2013 I was so bitter and poisonous to the fact that the price had risen so much that I sounded very similar to the OP in this thread. I bought back in last year. If there is one thing I have learned is that you must sit tight and be patient. There will probably be many more price spikes to come as the price adjusts itself upwards. Bitcoin is a new technology that right now is in its infancy. As it grows stronger and more useful for many, so will the price grow. This just takes time.

To the OP, dont be bitter as I was about missing out on the opportunity, perhaps invest a bit and come back in a few years to reap the potential rewards. It only has to be a small sum of cash now to potentially make a substantial sum in the future. Bitcoin has so much potential and the fundamentals have not changed. This is a very disruptive technology and your emotions have no baring on its success. Either accept this or move on and stop reading forums about something you do not believe in.

Roll Eyes
magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:10:50 AM

Some ppl shouted that price would go down in the bear market and it did. What the fuck is that sorcery?
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:27:14 AM

If the price had gone up we would see the same "I told you so!" spam flooding in the forums and chat...
Probably even from the same people on some of their 101 sockpuppet accounts.

You troll/spam guys all sound like religious prophets, maybe try your always correct predictions in a church some time, they've had some bad luck with their predictions, they can probably use you very well, and as a bonus you'll be relieved of having to endure in this community among all these 'fools' that don't want your 'saving' anyway.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:00:02 AM

i think this OP's post should have been 51%'d out of the forum database

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810740
Schickeria

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:13:17 AM

Some ppl shouted that price would go down in the bear market and it did. What the fuck is that sorcery?

Cheesy
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:16:40 AM

i think this OP's post should have been 51%'d out of the forum database

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810740
Ostrich escapism tactic.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

You didn't listen.

Apart from being a conceited prick, it sounds like you think this market is about 9 months old.

Go and read some of the posting histories on this forum of people who sold out on historical Bitcoin declines and you'll soon see who's the "clown".
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:31:17 AM

You didn't listen.

Apart from being a conceited prick, it sounds like you think this market is about 9 months old.

Go and read some of the posting histories on this forum of people who sold out on historical Bitcoin declines and you'll soon see who's the "clown".

Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Bitcoin is worst investment of 2014, can't argue with that.

You are fool money, a joke of friends and family. Wife will leave you, while those who shorted will splash you with mud while driving their Lamborghini, because they are smarter and better people than you, pathetic peasant.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:36:01 AM

You didn't listen.

Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Bitcoin is worst investment of 2014, can't argue with that.

You are fool money, a joke of friends and family. Wife will leave you, while those who shorted will splash you with mud while driving their Lamborghini, because they are smarter and better people than you, pathetic peasant.

You say past performance does not guarantee future results. It sounds like you are justifying shorting the market now based on past performance guaranteeing er..future results.

There are quite a few Lamborghini drivers in the world mate. But you aren't one of them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: