Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How LOW will we go?  (Read 3344 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:33:28 PM

Important points to consider:

$340 - The previous bottom in this downtrend. If this breaks,
$300 - It has 00 in it, although sometimes these are less important the EW and Fibonacci retracements. If $300 breaks,
$266 - The previous all time high. We have yet to go below a previous ATH after a bubble bursts.

My guess is $340 is the bottom.

And as always, for the sake of your rationality, please remember to ignore the trolls. Especially the ones who can't construct proper sentences and consistently spell words incorrectly.

Can I ask you one thing? When the value of bitcoin reach  the 340 $ in your opinion ? by the end of the year or in the 2015-2016 ...
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:37:19 PM

bitcoin final capitulkation is coming! there is too much inflation, and furthermore, no more reason to buy bitcoin (merchant adoption has already happened, ETF will be shot down, no innovations to the bitcoin protocol and still no easy to use and secure wallet for the masses). also, halving is already priced in.

-Warren Buffet

Welcome to the forum Warren! I'm excited to follow your enlightening posts and thoughtful discussions. It appears as if you need help with sentence construction, spelling, understanding Bitcoin, and not stating irrational thoughts as facts. PM me. I'd be glad to help a multi-billionaire out.
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

Important points to consider:

$340 - The previous bottom in this downtrend. If this breaks,
$300 - It has 00 in it, although sometimes these are less important the EW and Fibonacci retracements. If $300 breaks,
$266 - The previous all time high. We have yet to go below a previous ATH after a bubble bursts.

My guess is $340 is the bottom.

And as always, for the sake of your rationality, please remember to ignore the trolls. Especially the ones who can't construct proper sentences and consistently spell words incorrectly.

Can I ask you one thing? When the value of bitcoin reach  the 340 $ in your opinion ? by the end of the year or in the 2015-2016 ...

In my opinion, we're not far away from $340. Probably by the end of October. However, this market has a funny way of surprising everyone. So, anything is possible. It's more difficult to call when than it is to call where.
Markos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:44:16 PM

~300-320 USD
Rat_Poison

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

Welcome to the forum Warren! I'm excited to follow your enlightening posts and thoughtful discussions. It appears as if you need help with sentence construction, spelling, understanding Bitcoin, and not stating irrational thoughts as facts. PM me. I'd be glad to help a multi-billionaire out.

No! Don't try to talk your way out of this one! I warned you all during my interview last year to stay away from bitcoin, and to cut your loose before you regret it! This is my message, remeber it well. Invest in some shares of Berkshire Hathaway. If you had invested in 1980, you would be very rich by now. If you invest in bitcoin, all you will have to pass onto your kin is a very sad story of deception and regrets.

--Waren Bufet
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

350 for me
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

No! Don't try to talk your way out of this one! I warned you all during my interview last year to stay away from bitcoin, and to cut your loose before you regret it! This is my message, remeber it well. Invest in some shares of Berkshire Hathaway. If you had invested in 1980, you would be very rich by now. If you invest in bitcoin, all you will have to pass onto your kin is a very sad story of deception and regrets.

--Waren Bufet

Seeing as most of us were not in existance in 1980...

Perhaps if I could buy a mili Berkshire share I would..

Nahhhhhhh I love the idea I can memorize a number and send insane amounts of wealth to it and bring it undetceted to any location of the universe.

As for my guess on the low..  we will slowly go to $266.. then we will see a drop to sub $100 for less than a week..... then fallin will off himself due to insane gains only a very small % of people thought possible..
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

$359

This has already been smashed, within hours of this prediction of the low being made.
Its just madness.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:29:01 PM

Unless something major drives speculation (China) or a flash adoption (Cyprus) We are going to go down to the low 100s and possibly to the 50s..., it is not unreasonable to say Bitcoin is worth only $500 million today based only on its penetration in the real world marketplace. To say it is worth more means you are simply banking on events to drive price that haven't happened yet.

Mentally you better be prepared to drop to the point where it is lower than you ever thought possible. Because it probably will.

At that point you should either go all into Bitcoin rather than sell, or go all in to its biggest competitor. Because there will be another crypto bubble, it is coming, guaranteed.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:32:15 PM

In my opinion, we're not far away from $340.

Yeah like probably today...

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

Unless something major drives speculation (China) or a flash adoption (Cyprus) We are going to go down to the low 100s and possibly to the 50s..., it is not unreasonable to say Bitcoin is worth only $500 million today based only on its penetration in the real world marketplace. To say it is worth more means you are simply banking on events to drive price that haven't happened yet.

Mentally you better be prepared to drop to the point where it is lower than you ever thought possible. Because it probably will.

At that point you should either go all into Bitcoin rather than sell, or go all in to its biggest competitor. Because there will be another crypto bubble, it is coming, guaranteed.

Like.. 99% of golds value is speculation.. that is all.
farmerJ

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:31:53 PM

350 for me

Also think 350 is the bottom.

Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

It can go to $300 or as low as $200 but the upward movement will be violent.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:37:01 PM

DieJohnny is on point, be mentally prepared for it to go lower than a bronx stripper, when this baby hits 188 USD we are going to see some serious shit.
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:37:54 PM

We'll be in the single digits well before Christmas.
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:42:15 PM

So it stays above 1 dollar ? great.
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:47:03 PM

Not for long.
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:59:26 PM

Not for long.

10 cent each ? ill will buy thousands.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:31:55 AM

Will be having majority of my buys at 320 for Btc-e. Have set that target for sometime, just 20 off now.
Eddie Brock

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:12:17 AM

--Waren Bufet
hey warren, bill gates here. how you doing pal?

these fellas think that their funny money is going to make them rich. lol!

--Bill Gates
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: