Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge Plays BlackJack and Dice [Beta Testing]  (Read 1151 times)
randayh (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Testing the sites if anyone wants to give them a go

jack.dogeplays.com

dice.dogeplays.com

moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Same script/scam as the rest. Seriously if you're going to start a new site don't use a leaked or free script
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

Since it is a dice and blackjack game for dogecoin, I believe you should move this thread to the altcoin marketplace section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0.

randayh (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:28:19 PM

Thanks for the feed back. I'm beta testing and have no intentions of scamming anyone. This is more for the small fry coins. The code wasn't free.

Doesn't matter who does the code or how big and popular the site is for there not to be a scam.

Shoot look at dicebitco.in

I need say no more.
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:36:19 PM

Thanks for the feed back. I'm beta testing and have no intentions of scamming anyone. This is more for the small fry coins. The code wasn't free.

Doesn't matter who does the code or how big and popular the site is for there not to be a scam.

I need say no more.
You raise a valid point but the script you're using is extremely common across scamming dice sites, leaving me cringing but even putting a few bit cents into it
randayh (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:41:32 PM

I need say no more.
You raise a valid point but the script you're using is extremely common across scamming dice sites, leaving me cringing but even putting a few bit cents into it

There was some exploits in the original code provided that hit most of these fly by night sites. So many ended up going offline after being hacked after a few weeks. There were plenty of common exploits know to some, Negative withdraws, double withdraws, etc.. I believe I got a lot of this cleaned up with semaphores and proper error handling. Hope to improve so still in beta testing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: