Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMINERS/ZENCLOUD - SCAM and LIES  (Read 11118 times)
Mapuo (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

Its free market.

Very good answer,I take back my "sorry for you"  Cheesy

BFL is looking for folks like you,see if Josh is hiring !!  Cool

"Its free market" are Josh's words. Not Inaba's, but CEO's.
And again - this was a try to understand how new market work. The price was $900, to prevent me from accidental sell. There wasn't plan for real sell.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:10:11 AM

Its free market.

And again - this was a try to understand how new market work. The price was $900, to prevent me from accidental sell. There wasn't plan for real sell.

Uh,you do know that Josh Zerlan IS Inaba right......Inaba is his old forum nickname  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 06:37:53 AM

Its free market.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would you put a sell order in to stop yourself from selling the hashlets? You could simply not put any sell order in at all to prevent them from being sold.

It sounds like you have been caught trying to scam by opening up a fraudulent scam report tisk tisk tisk

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:36:14 AM

Its free market.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would you put a sell order in to stop yourself from selling the hashlets? You could simply not put any sell order in at all to prevent them from being sold.

It sounds like you have been caught trying to scam by opening up a fraudulent scam report tisk tisk tisk

It's make sense. If you wanna try new feature(market) but don't want to sell.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:58:06 PM

This thread is a good example of expectations vs reality.

You wanted to sell for 9 times the market price and got 1 time the price (-fee). So the free market has just regulated itself.
And this is IF what you're saying is true and they are lying. All we know it can be the other way round.

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:05:19 PM

Its free market.

Selling hashlets is not a new feature, I believe that GAW has had this available for several months now.

I would point another potential way you were trying to scam....you wanted to claim you were selling for well above market value, then when someone took up our offer for a market value order, you claim you wanted to sell for 10x to get them to give you the difference by opening a scam report.
Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:46:09 AM

Its free market.

Very good answer,I take back my "sorry for you"  Cheesy

BFL is looking for folks like you,see if Josh is hiring !!  Cool

Selling hashlets is not a new feature, I believe that GAW has had this available for several months now.

Its from 27.9.2014, and you may believe in everything you want.

P.S. Update from Samantha - they still working...

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:59:53 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 09:45:35 AM by I_IZ_CEO

I personally looked in to this and was able to confirm that the user above listed the Hashlets for the price they were sold for.

Unfortunately, we can not reverse transactions that we listed incorrectly by sellers.

Imagine a situation where every time a sellers sold a hashlet, then changed their mind (or listed incorrectly, we reversed it. Just like eBay, you can list your Hashlets for any price you want, and you can change it anytime before it's sold. But once it sells, it can not be reversed.

I hope this clears this matter up a bit.

But you did reverse transactions from the mistake you made huh? Not only that but you also made legal threats....

Only works when you make mistakes?

You also talk trash about bitcointalk on your crappy forum and still come here....

Get lost loser

Anybody that got charged illegally from this noob please file a complaint with your credit card company + a chargeback and also with the CFPB consumerfinance.gov

Go back to your kiddie land craptalk and keep giving the cult more juice.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

I would point another potential way you were trying to scam....you wanted to claim you were selling for well above market value, then when someone took up our offer for a market value order, you claim you wanted to sell for 10x to get them to give you the difference by opening a scam report.

you're right. selling hashlets isn't a new feature, but HashMarket is.

but does putting an overpriced product on the market count as scamming? if so then I'm a potential scammer  Tongue

EDIT:
never mind. I read your post again and noticed the word "claim" there.
so you are implying that Mapuo actually sold the hashlets at $80+ but wants to trick GAW by telling them he put the hashlets on sale at $900?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:17:47 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 06:33:05 PM by bitgeek

I_IZ_CEO, so you took a few weeks to regenerate your troll powers and came back with force? We've really seen enough of your fake account spam last month.

so you are implying that Mapuo actually sold the hashlets at $80+ but wants to trick GAW by telling them he put the hashlets on sale at $900?

This is a reasonable explanation. GAW CEO said that the Hashlets were sold at the price that was entered by the seller.
Mapuo disagrees but can't prove it, although he admits to have tried to sell his hashlets for more than the market price and got paid the same as others selling at that time.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

This is a reasonable explanation. GAW CEO said that the Hashlets were sold at the price that was entered by the seller.
Mapuo disagrees but can't prove it, although he admits to have tried to sell his hashlets for more than the market price and got paid the same as others selling at that time.

Do you really believe this?
Window2Wall

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:42:59 PM

Do you really believe this?
I would say that it is certainly plausible. You essentially have admitted to trying to get buyers into being suckered into paying 10x the market price (someone who makes a mathematical mistake could easily think they would be buying at a "fair" price if they accepted your offer for 10x the hprice) so who is to say that you are not scamming here as well.

You easily could have entered in a price that is 11%+ the selling price that GAW sells their hashlets for as even if someone took up your offer you could have turned around and purchased the hashlets back from GAW directly.
Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

I can fly from Europe to North America passing through Antarctica, but I see no sense to do it.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:34:40 AM

I personally looked in to this and was able to confirm that the user above listed the Hashlets for the price they were sold for.

Unfortunately, we can not reverse transactions that we listed incorrectly by sellers.

Imagine a situation where every time a sellers sold a hashlet, then changed their mind (or listed incorrectly, we reversed it. Just like eBay, you can list your Hashlets for any price you want, and you can change it anytime before it's sold. But once it sells, it can not be reversed.

Bullshit! Ebay sales CAN be reversed...all these cloud hashing shite sounds like pure BS to me..this will be the death of mining mark my words

tough luck OP unless other people come out and say they had similar problems you won't get anywhere
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

Bullshit! Ebay sales CAN be reversed...all these cloud hashing shite sounds like pure BS to me..this will be the death of mining mark my words

tough luck OP unless other people come out and say they had similar problems you won't get anywhere
The only way an eBay sale can be "reversed" is if the seller does not deliver the sold goods, which would result in the funds in escrow to be returned to the buyer. It would also likely result in negative feedback left for the seller which would make it more difficult for the seller to do business in the future. This is also against the rules of eBay. 
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

The only way an eBay sale can be "reversed" is if the seller does not deliver the sold goods, which would result in the funds in escrow to be returned to the buyer. It would also likely result in negative feedback left for the seller which would make it more difficult for the seller to do business in the future. This is also against the rules of eBay.  

Buyers can also cancel or retract bids so not the only way I am afraid. eBay accept it and doing nothing about it. The same goes for sellers who can refuse or cancel sales based on a number of reasons.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:56:33 AM

Buyers can also cancel or retract bids so not the only way I am afraid. eBay accept it and doing nothing about it. The same goes for sellers who can refuse or cancel sales based on a number of reasons.
Buyers are only able to retract bids in very limited circumstances and when they do retract bids there will be a negative (internal) mark on your account, and if you do this enough you will have your account closed. I believe you would also potentially receive negative feedback for retracting your bid.

The major difference between eBay and the gaw market place is that every item on eBay is somehow unique while every hashlet that GAW sells is essentially fungible. This results in there being much less legit reasons why someone would want to cancel a sale/purchase
Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:24:02 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/12380/service-and-resolution-update-10-17-2014

Another lie.

Issue: Long Ticket Resolution Times
Description: Support Ticket Resolution Times were going unanswered or unresolved
Resolution: I’m working directly with our customer support team and am committing that by Friday October 24, 2014 all of our unassigned and backlogged tickets, as well as, all new tickets received up to Friday morning will be resolved.

Also, new internal processes are being built to change the internal reporting structure of our customer service team, as well as, the coordination of customer service with our development, sales, financial and leadership teams. As a result of this revamped process, GAW will be introducing the following ticketing service level agreements:

New tickets will be assigned and responded to within 2 Hours.

Tier 1 support will resolve all tickets within 4 hours of assignment or escalate to tier 2.

Tier 2 support will resolve all tickets within 48 hours of assignment or escalate to tier 3.

Tier 3 support will consist of Development, Sales or Financial issues and will be resolved within 96 hours from assignment (4 days).

All tickets not resolved within 5 days total time will be escalated to senior management for resolution and to track needed training’s or systems changes.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:05:39 PM

You really can't get over it and keep posting the same conversation...
It's not hard to draw conclusions from this situation:
The user sold his share on the market and wants to cancel the order.
The owner of the market says they don't cancel or rollback.
The user gets angry, calls them scammers and keeps posting his thread everywhere, hoping it will put pressure on them.

Botom line, the user is responsible for all sales, which he must have accepted when he registered on the marketplace. The marketplace owner has no obligation to cancel orders made by the user.

Mapuo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

No gawman, the user put for sale on one price.
But sold for other price.
Gaw's price.
80% "buyback" price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: