Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Qora coin have a future  (Read 1362 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:15:35 PM

No responses from Rabbiter please.

Qora coin keeps on trolling and attacking other coins but is there any substance behind Qora?  I have been waiting months to see code from Qora and they have yet to deliver.  Could it just be a NXT reskin?    Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:18:53 PM

No responses from Rabbiter please.

Qora coin keeps on trolling and attacking other coins but is there any substance behind Qora?  I have been waiting months to see code from Qora and they have yet to deliver.  Could it just be a NXT reskin?    Huh

Links to trolling or it didnt happen.

(By the way you're ridiculous, accusing others of trolling in the same post as you trolling.)

Get a girlfriend you fat sack of losing shit.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

Was initially interested in Qora, but it does not look like going anywhere. Worked a bit on the Asset exchange but its all quiet since.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:41:05 AM

Was initially interested in Qora, but it does not look like going anywhere. Worked a bit on the Asset exchange but its all quiet since.

Qora announced it was going Open Source soon a few days ago. The OP was same as always, whenever Qora makes a move one of the NXT guys turns up and says it's shit.

They're scared cause they know Qora has a better AE.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:37:58 AM

Open source after the SuperFly Wallet

You can masturbate once seeing the code
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

Qora announced it was going Open Source soon a few days ago. The OP was same as always, whenever Qora makes a move one of the NXT guys turns up and says it's shit.

No we bloody don't. TaunSew (or another troll) turns up and says it's shit, which ain't the same thing.
AFAIK, most of NXT is reasonably supportive of Qora and there are many Qora holders who are members of the NXT community.
Even I bought in a pile of Qora recently, so don't make the mistake of thinking that we need to compete by FUDding each other.

Shit, the way things are going with BTC and alts right now, we should ALL be co-operating like crazy to get crypto out into the mainstream.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
rabbiter

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:32:15 AM

No we bloody don't. TaunSew (or another troll) turns up and says it's shit, which ain't the same thing.
AFAIK, most of NXT is reasonably supportive of Qora and there are many Qora holders who are members of the NXT community.
Even I bought in a pile of Qora recently, so don't make the mistake of thinking that we need to compete by FUDding each other.

Shit, the way things are going with BTC and alts right now, we should ALL be co-operating like crazy to get crypto out into the mainstream.

I've always thought the biggest supporters of Qora should be NXT as Qora got EXACTLY the same FUD as NXT did early on but got a lot of it from major NXT people! I agree we are on the same side but NXT has to accept that often discussions of Qora are often very dismissive in public forums by NXT supporters.

I've said this for a while that I don't believe it's a zero sum game and what we will likely see is coin systems taking market share just like someone uses windows and someone else prefers OS. NXT, NEM, Qora are systems that can hold various assets so people will be able to do similar things with each system and it will be a matter of preference which one people use to organise their funds and coins.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

Qora will be os when the time is appropriate. No need to rush. Check the news on the original thread. It has a bright future and imho it should be among the first five coins.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:36:47 PM

The lack of interest for Qora is really odd. It has tons of great features, technologically far superior to most of the altcoins but only very few ppl looks interested. Probably the marketing isn't good enough.
Ivan166

Activity: 153
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Yes. Qora still brings 10x ROI to initial stakeholders. When ROI will be 1.5-2 then community will grow.

Monero is your money privacy.
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:05:37 PM

The lack of interest for Qora is really odd. It has tons of great features, technologically far superior to most of the altcoins but only very few ppl looks interested. Probably the marketing isn't good enough.

It might take off when the wallet gets made pretty. It's the first impression you get of any coin.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:55:09 AM

Yes. Qora still brings 10x ROI to initial stakeholders. When ROI will be 1.5-2 then community will grow.

My friend almost no coins can be bought for a ROI of 1.5-2 unless you get in on an IPO early. Almost any decent POW coins go 5-10 ROI in the first few hours of mining. LOL

Qora isn't a short term investment simply to make some quick cash, its a proper working system in the middle of development that has the potential to be the de facto decentralised system for people to use to store and trade their digital wealth. If you want a pump I suggest another coin.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:57:16 AM

It might take off when the wallet gets made pretty. It's the first impression you get of any coin.

Superficial but true.

I also think Open Source will pull tons of developers in including some from the NXT community who know deep down its an incredible code that has all the potential in the world.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:20:17 AM

tons of great features
--> tell me some please

technologically far superior to most of the altcoins
--> explain why?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:44:59 AM

tons of great features
--> tell me some please

--> explain why?

please devote some time to read the main thread. There are so many features that the answer is gonna be huge.

You can see many of the advantages just by opening the client..

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:57:26 AM

tons of great features
--> tell me some please

--> explain why?

please devote some time to read the main thread. There are so many features that the answer is gonna be huge.

It is always the same, the Qora guys tell everybody how awesome it is, but nobody can tell me why.
And I know the main thread, there are no killer features. And I tested the client, it is alright, but not better than many others out there.
So answer me the questions and I will buy some Qora insta, but till now nobody can´t answer them.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:48:17 AM

tons of great features
--> tell me some please

--> explain why?

It is always the same, the Qora guys tell everybody how awesome it is, but nobody can tell me why.
And I know the main thread, there are no killer  features. And I tested the client, it is alright, but not better than many others out there.
So answer me the questions and I will buy some Qora insta, but till now nobody can´t answer them.

Go to the main thread and politely ask what is the advantages of Qora over other coins, go on I dare you cause there is where you will get your answers not here.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:30:59 PM

--> tell me some please

As it's quite similar to NXT it has many of the same or similar interesting stuff like AE, voting, alias system.

--> explain why?

I'm not a Java fan, but I must admit it makes it more portable, you don't need a relative expensive mining gear, not sensitive to 51% attacks, flexible and relative easy to extend with third party apps or plugins without any further modifications.

So I think it's could be much better or at least more interesting than the mainstream BTC/LTC/PPC clones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: